Hibernate

Complicated Life

“Take off your clothes!”,

Ren tried to hide his blushing and sighed. He move backward and open his shirt, expose his white, palm and wound back.

Minhyun felt his face hot and reddened but he shook his head quickly. “Like what I though”, Minhyun said put his hand on Ren’s back.

“Y-Ya! I’m okay!”, Ren yelled. He just confused what would Minhyun do.

Minhyun suddenly hit Ren’s back make Ren groaned in pain and tears falling from his eyes.

“Hwang Minhyun!”, Ren angry and slapped Minhyun’s head. Minhyun just silence and pulled Ren to sit on his bed. “Shut up and wait”, Minhyun said coldly as he grabbed the first aid box.

Ren flinched when Minhyun pour an alcohol to his wound, he didn’t want to be a crybaby so he bite his lower lips to hold his voice. Minhyun asked Ren to wear his shirt again. He didn’t say anything and started to read a book. Ren pretend to punch him and after that climbed to his bed.

What the hell with this conversation? ’, Ren though and closed his eyes. “Ren”, Minhyun suddenly called him. “Huh?”, Ren asked didn’t looked back. “Thanks”, Minhyun said quickly. Ren just smirked and closed his eyes again. Sleep in peace.

Two days later…

Ren’s POV:

I opened my eyes slowly. Owh, so dizzy. I blinked my eyes twice and looked at Minhyun’s bed. ‘He is gone’, I just shrugged my shoulder and move my . “Oh?”, suddenly my eyes widened after I saw the calendar.

7 May?!’, I started to rub my eyes. Oh , I overslept until two days. Someone open the door and he is my step brother, Minhyun. “Oh, you awake?”, he asked to me. I furrowed my brow. “How long I sleep before?”, I asked scratch my head made my hair messy. He raised his hair and pulled out two fingers. “Are you a squirrel? Hibernating?”, Minhyun asked.

“Geez”, I murmured and grabbed my towel, rush out to the bathroom. “Re-Ren, wait”, I think Minhyun called me but I can’t wait and open the door harshly.

“WOA?!”, someone in shouted and covered his body. I just closed my eyes. ‘What the hell?! Who is he dare to take a shower here?!’, I mumbled first. “So-sorry”, I closed the door quickly and rub my chest. ‘I think my heart fly away before’, I sat in front of the door.

Minhyun came and chuckled. “I said to you to wait”, He sneered. “Damn, who is he?”, I asked as that guy came out from the shower room. “My name is Aron, I’m Minhyun’s older cousin”, He said. I don’t care and pushed him, started to clean my self.

End

“What the…”, Aron looked at Minhyun after saw Ren’s action. Minhyun just smirked and shrugged his shoulder. “Hurry up wear your clothes”, Minhyun said and move toward the living room.

Meanwhile…

The two best friends

“Why he doesn’t answered his phone?”, Baekho cursed and looked at laughing JR angrily. “Why you laugh? Something fun?”, Baekho asked hit JR’s head. “Yeah so fun, you looked like a goose lost his lover”, mocked JR and seize Baekho’s phone. “Oh yaa”, Baekho yelled and wanted his phone back. “I think Ren HIBERNATING again”, JR though while playing with Baekho’s phone. “How did you know?”, Baekho asked. JR shrugged his shoulder and smirked. “I guess no one ever”, he chirps.

“Geez, stop it JR”, Baekho said and finally get his phone back. “Didn’t you believe me?”, JR said point his hands to Baekho’s face. Make him slapped JR’s hand harsh. “I never believe in you, Junior Royal”, Baekho hissed.

“So let’s make a bet”, JR said full of confidence. “Okay, for what?”, challenge Baekho. “Would Ren called us now and said he is hibernating? I bet yes”, JR said. “I bet No”, Baekho said. JR nodded. “Okay, the loser buy the winner Haemultang”, JR said smiling. “Okay, Who’s afraid of”, Baekho shake JR’s hand harshly.

3 minutes later…

Baekho’s phone rang. Baekho’s eyes widened and he slapped his forehead upset. “See? Who is the loser?”, JR said happily. “Tsk!”, Baekho dumbfounded and he answered Ren’s phone.

“WHY WOULD YOU CALLED AT THIS TIME?!”, Baekho shouted in frustrated and angry.

“YAH! YOU JERK! WHY WOULD YOU YELLED AT ME?!”, Ren yelled because Baekho was suddenly angry without apparent reason.

“Aish”, Baekho hissed and gave his phone to JR.

“Yo”, JR said kindly, happily.

“What happen to him? Is he possessed?”, Ren asked sarcastically to JR.

“No, he just lost a bet with me”, JR said in honest. Make Baekho embarrassed and kick JR’s leg.

“He such a big loser”, Ren mocked. “Where are you? Hibernation?”, JR asked.

“Yeah, he didn’t even wake me”, Ren sneered. “Ah, your brother?”, JR asked again.

“Yeah, where are you?”, Ren asked. “Rooftop like usual”, JR said.

“Come to my house now”, Ren said because he is too lazy to go to school. “Okay, send me the address please”, JR said flat and closed the phone. After got the address JR stand up.

“Kajja”, JR said and grabbed Baekho’s hand. “Where?”, Baekho asked.

“Our princess’s house”, JR said chuckled.

At Ren’s house

Ren came to the kitchen and grabbed the milk, pour it to the bowl and after that he put the cereal in. “Are you hungry?”, Aron said came to the kitchen. Ren nodded. “How old are you?”, Aron said smiling.

“I’m nnn… how old am i?”, Ren though for a while make Aron shook his head. “I’m 17 years old”, Ren said. “Like Minhyun”, Aron said. “Huh?”, Ren a little bit surprised to hear if their age was same. He though Minhyun was one year older than him before.

“Don’t you know Minhyun’s 17 too?”, Aron asked sat next to Ren. “No, I never talk with him”, Ren said. “Oh my god, Hwang Minhyun…jinjja”, Aron murmured rub his chest. “Yeah, he is cold, selfish, pompous, snooty, skipjack, swank, cavalier, etc”, Ren said grumbling.

“All of that are same”, Aron said ruffled Ren’s hair. “Hey, who you are and suddenly make my hair messy?”, Ren yelled. “So you and him are same”, Aron chuckled and left him. ‘Strange’, Ren pouted.

Minhyun who sit at the living room, stand up after hear a bell. He opened the door and saw two guys wear Black rose’s uniform. “Where is Ren?”, the arrogant and manly asked. “He is in the kitchen”, Minhyun said flat with a cold stare. “Let’s go in”, the easy-going and have a cool gaze said. They pushed Minhyun and started to search Ren.

“Yah! Choi Minki”, Baekho shouted. Ren come out from the kitchen and gave him a disgusting looked. “Yo! The one who lost a bet”, Ren said stick his tongue out. Baekho grabbed Ren’s neck and held it hard. Minhyun just looked at their habitual with a little surprised. Aron just looked at them and laughed. JR glancing at Aron and move his face away.

“Yah, he can’t breathe”, JR laughed. Ren hissed and grabbed Baekho’s hair pulled it harsh. “Ya-Yah!”, Baekho release Ren’s neck as he rubbed his head. “Minhyun-ah, don’t stunned at there”, Ren said with a mocked tone and pushed Baekho and JR to his separate room with Minhyun.

“Minhyun-ah?”, Minhyun mumbled while hear Ren called him without (-ssi) but he used banmal (informal). “Ren! Good job”, Aron shouted. Ren just laughed loudly and closed the door. “How dare is he”, Minhyun chirps and sat on the sofa full of anger.

After 10 minutes…

Suddenly a noisy voice came out from Ren and Minhyun’s shared room, apparently that is Minhyun’s room before. Minhyun’s eyes widened and he ran away, followed by Aron. He opened the door and felt his jaw drop after saw the scene in front of him.

Minhyun shocked and didn’t say anything. “Baekho! JR!”, Ren yelled in angry and walked away, followed by Baekho and JR. JR suddenly tapped Minhyun’s shoulder. “Sorry, we just broke 2 vases, 1 notebook and I don’t know what’s the name, the bling-bling one on your table”, JR whispered after that laughed. Aron gasped after saw their room, maybe the three held the wrestling contest before. “Minhyun-ah”, Aron wave his hands in front of frozen Minhyun.

“They can broke anything they wanted…”, Minhyun started to speak with a trembling voice. “Why?”, Aron asked as he looked to the things that Minhyun pointed by. “Oh my god! Minhyun”, Aron paused when he saw Minhyun’s teary eyes.

“Do you want to cry?”, Aron asked open his hand. “No”, Minhyun said flat. Aron make his hands down. “I’m angry, really angry”, Minhyun started to clean his room.

“How did you fix it? It is made of glass”, Aron said. “I don’t know but I have to fix it”, Minhyun said. “Just throw that and forget her”, Aron said. “Sorry, I can’t”, Minhyun said. Yeah, the bling-bling one is Zeus-Star replica made of glass give from his first love, Yooyoung. “But she dumped you, be smart Hwang Minhyun”, Aron said. “Yeah, she is same with my mom”, he said sarcastically. “So forget her”, Aron said in English. “No, until I find the new love”, Minhyun said. “Whatever”, Aron said and then leave Minhyun alone.

Ren’s POV:

Geez, I shouldn’t let them come! I’m curious about the star’s replica. Was worth? Is that important? I felt bad about him

End

-to be continued-

 

Yuph! Chapter 3 xD

Awh Awh, please comments , please comments!

I'm not sick again xD recover already >0<

Hope you will like this bored chapter :3

BBYONG