Kidnapped

Complicated Life

Minhyun’s POV:

I just wanted to throw the rubbish out but he appeared when I open the door

What happen with him?’, maybe my eyes become widened now. His hair so messy and also he got wound at face. “Oh, you here?”, I said.

Why I should asked that to him?’, I though but I think he’s smirking at me. He got in and that make me close the door.

Just put the rubbish here’, I mumbled and go to my room, my shared room with him.

I opened the door and walk to my bed. He just stared at me and grabbed his towel.

“Minhyun-ssi”, He speaks. I just looked at him as usual didn’t answer him. “Do you have a hair band?”, he asked. I furrowed my brow. ‘How do boy need a hair band?’, and I shook my head quickly and start to read my book again.

I hear his phone rang…

“What-? I don’t need both of you to come here”, he said sarcastically. I don’t mean to eavesdrop but his voice is too loud and full of anger.

“Shut up you ! Or I will make you battered tomorrow”, he said angrily. That made me shocked but I think it’s just a joke with his friend. I shrugged my shoulder and started to study.

End

Ren went to the shower room, he intends to turn the cold water but because he was upset accidentally turn the hot water. Ren closed his eyes first make his hair and body soaked.

Geez, I’m so boiling this day’, Ren muttered as he punch the wall.

Some time later, the cold water turned to warm and then hot after that very hot.

“Why so hot? Am I to angry?”, Ren though and unrecognized it.

The : THE VERY HOT ONE (a/n: this can make egg fully cooked *joke*)

“UWAAAARGH!”, Ren shouted in shocked and turn of the water. He rushed out from the shower room. Ren’s voice made Minhyun flinched and curious what has happened. He goes to the toilet to check if Ren is fine.

“Owh ! So hot! Dammit!”, Ren grumbling after he wear his boxer and also shirt. His face and also body became red because too long in the hot water. Minhyun came looking for Ren. Minhyun feel fascinated after he saw Ren’s face after showered with that wet hair. He blushed.

“Why so noisy?”, Minhyun tried to remove his blush and started to speak sarcastically. “Sorry”, Ren said coldly and dry his hair. “Are you okay?”, Minhyun asked. Ren nodded. “Don’t you think that’s too cute?”, Minhyun point at Ren’s cheek. “What?”, Ren asked didn’t understand. “Your bandage that Pikachu’s motif”, Minhyun sneered and then left.

Ren looked at the mirror and that’s right, Pikachu motif. “! Kang Baekho! Wait and I’ll kill you tomorrow”, Ren said angrily as he remove the bandage. He ruffled his hair and get out of the toilet.

Baekho : “Why am I shivering?”

Ring Ring

This time it was the home’s phone rang

Ren in charged to answer it because Minhyun never want to do that and still act cool in front of him.

“Yeah, Hwang’s family here”,

“Ren, is that you?”,

“Owh, father”,

“Don’t call me father, call me dad”,

“Okay then- dad, what happen?”,

“Where is Minhyun?”,

“At his room”,

“I just want to say I’m not able to go home for a month neither than your mom”,

“Oh honeymoon?”,

“No, the job requires us to China and Thailand”,

‘How working maniac’, sneered Ren stick his tongue out.

“Ren? Are you there?”,

“Uh Oh, yeah”,

“Ren, please take care of Minhyun too”,

“Why I need to do that? He is old and can surely take care of himself”,

“This is different! I know he can, I hope you can take care him from some kidnapped”,

“Kidnapped?”,

“Yeah, oh I need to go now”,

“Bu-but wait”,

“You’ll see and understand by yourself, bye”,

Ren sighed. “He close the phone before I finished to speaks”, mumbled Ren and he sit on the couch.

Minhyun got out from his room wearing a suit and also complete with a necktie. Ren just stared at him.

“Where do you want to…”,

BLAM

“Father and son aren’t that much different”, Ren grumbling and turn on the TV. Ren throw the remote and stretching for a while. “How bored my life”, muttered Ren frustrating.

^.^.^.^.^.^

“Minhyun-ah”, someone shout from the black car in front of the house. Minhyun straightened his suit and get in to the car. The car started moving after it.

“Why we should do a meeting at this time? ”, Minhyun said. “Mr. Park came and intend to cooperated stock exchange which is large enough, it would be advantageous for our company”, the guy who said beside him talked.

“Yeah, that’s my dad said to you, right? Aron-hyung”, Minhyun asked and give him a glare. “Precisely”, Aron nodded and smile brightly. Minhyun sighed.

Suddenly Minhyun looked at the back there is a mysterious car which were following them. “Geez, this will be a tiring day”, Minhyun said ruffled his hair harshly. “Why? Ah, damn”, Aron sighed after he seeing it. “Be patient and also be careful, okay?”, Aron said patted Minhyun’s shoulder. “Just asked police to quickly find me, I hate the tie”, Minhyun said. Aron give him a thumb up.

They finally arrived and get in the company. Hwang Company, the biggest five companies in Korea. Minhyun were busy after his father gave him position as head of the manager in this company.

Minhyun's POV:

I was busy explaining the stock presentation and occasionally looking at the clock.

It was after 1:40 AM’, I muttered and intends to close the file. Someone immediately s his hand.

I paused and looked at him.

“Well done, Minhyun-ssi”, he is Mr. Park people who will work with my company. I can only smile and shake his hand. “Thank you very much”, I replied.

Mr. Park resigned himself and went with two of his bodyguards. I took a deep breath and intend to go.

"Minhyun-ah", said Aron called me. I turned and looked at him coldly. "They're still at the front office", Aron said as he pointed to the car which had been stalking me. I don’t care about that and took off my jacket.

“Where do you want to go?”, He said. “Home”, I replied and out of this horrible company.

“Please hurry up called me when something bad happened”, he shouted. “Yes”, I said flatly.

Walk slowly in the middle of the night by a suspicious car in the follow.

’, I muttered as they hold my hand harshly and cover my mouth.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA”, someone shouted to the two criminals make they shocked. My eyes widened to see who it was.

‘Ren?’

End
 

Ren's POV:

I froze for a moment to see who was in the kidnap and hand over his mouth.

Minhyun?’, I thought and rubbed my eyes again. Having realized who he is immediately I was folding my sleeves.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA”, I shouted angrily.

Those people looked at me with shocked looks like Minhyun too.

So this is what dad meant’, I think furrowed my eyebrow.

“Go away! Hhmph”, Minhyun shouted after successful release his face from those hands but back in the hand over.

I just grinned and walked toward those thugs who are starting to panic.

‘It seems I get food at night’, I thought stretch my hand. “QUICK TAKE HIM IN!”, Shouted the bigger one push Minhyun into the car.

“REN! GO!”, He shouted again.

He must have thought if I was weak and couldn’t do anything.

I ran and started kicking people who are thinner, his face and beat him to his knees in pain and agony.

The bigger one was kicking me from behind. “Aish!”, I groaned in pain. My anger explode as I pulled his hands rough, slammed him to the ground. Make he groan in pain and it makes me laugh.

"Go away! Or you will die at Choi Minki’s hands! You TRASH", Annoy me shrieked and kicked them, pulled Minhyun out of the car.

“Re-Ren?”, Minhyun looks confused by what happened. I just giggled and took him home. I felt my back pain after that ’s kicked.

I just bite my lip and keep holding down Minhyun’s hand.

End


At Home…

Minhyun throw his body harshly as he open his necktie.

“Gwenchana?”, asked Ren came in with a glass of water. Minhyun nodded.

"You shouldn’t have to help me", Minhyun said.

Ren rolled his eyes and stared Minhyun with a grin.

“Fighting is my hobby, so it doesn’t matter to me”, Ren said and sat next to Minhyun.

Minhyun looked stunned and stared at Ren blankly. Ren laughed. “You know the Black Rose's High School?”, Ren said patted Minhyun’s shoulder. Minhyun surprised by Ren’s question. “You do? Black Rose?”, Asked Minhyun stutter. Ren nodded happily.

“The schools that are filled with seedy thugs?”, Asked Minhyun directing his finger into Ren’s face. "Ah Hwang Minhyun was able to surprise and talk”, chirps Ren. “Sorry”, Minhyun said.

“Well, frankly, early on I met you ...”, Ren stop his words and stare at Minhyun deeply. Minhyun looked confused and curios with Ren’s next word. “I really want to kill you!”, Ren said with a look of death. Minhyun gulped and sighed.

“I'm sorry”, Minhyun said. “How do ya?”, Ren teased Minhyun while playing his hair.

“Quick charge”, Minhyun said upset. “You're so selfish and annoying, the best thing is I didn’t tell my friends to beat you”, continued Ren sarcastically. “Okay, this all my fault”, Minhyun sighed.

“Well, I don’t really care”, Ren said and get out of bed.

Suddenly Minhyun hold Ren’s wrist. Ren looked at his hand then Minhyun’s face with wonder.

“Take off your clothes”,  Minhyun said firmly.

“MWO”, yelled Ren in surprised and he felt his face redden.

 

“Take off your clothes!”,

-tobecontinued-

 

Next Chapter done!

Geez, i really want to replied your comments, guy T^T

PLEASE SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS xD

Minhyun Minhyun Minhyun, i think he ruined my bias list -__-