Waiting for You

Complicated Life

Ren’s POV:

I groaned when someone shook my body. Ah I’m over slept, on the sofa again. I opened my eyes and saw Aron waved his hand in front of my face. I sit up and sighed. “What happen, hyung?”, I asked. Aron just smiled and sit beside me. He put his arm around my shoulder and pinched my cheek.

Eurgh, I don’t like this!

I pushed him slightly and asked. “Stop being so flirty and tell me what do you want?”. Aron chuckled and hand me one ticket. Amusement park ticket?.

“What was this for?”, I asked. “Me, you, Baekho and JR are going to amusement park!!”, he shouted happily. I cover my ears because of his voice was too loud. “I’m too lazy to go there”, I said. No Minhyun. “Oh come on, just for once with us”, Aron pleaded. “Tomorrow, puhleaseee”, he started aegyo again.

That’s disgusting man! “Okay then”, I said and pushed him angrily. “Good boy”, he laughed. I just shut my door’s room and throw myself on the bed.

Ah, it’s my house not Minhyun’s. I miss his scent so much. Hwang Minhyun, why did you do this to me?

I ruffled my hair and cover my face with pillow and I don’t know, I felt a slept again.

End

 

“Minki-yah?”, Ren’s mom called while shook Ren’s body slightly. Ren groaned as he rubbed his eyes groggily. “What happen, mom?”, he asked. Ren’s mom sighed and pulled out a piece of paper from her bag. That was Ren’s report for this semester. He just said ‘Oh’ after saw it. “Minki-yah? What happen with your point? Why its going down so sudden?”, Ren’s mom said while sit next to him.

Don’t you know because of what? Stupid mom

“Because I’m lazy?”, he said. Ren’s mom in raged as she shouted. “You must upgrade your point! No matter what happen!”. Ren bit his lower lips after that stand up. “Why? Do you feel ashamed because you have a son with bad point and also bad attitude?”, he asked calmly. “Ren, you are the one who will led my company and you should realize that”, Ren’s mom said.

“How if I don’t want it?”, he asked. Ren’s mom’s eyes widened as he suddenly slapped Ren’s cheek. “You son of a !”, she shouted. Ren smirked. “And you are the ”, he said and grabbed his jacket, left his mom dumbfounded.

---

Ren walked alone as he kept cursed every way. “I’m son of a ? She is a then”, he chuckled. Ren stopped as he saw one figure in front of him. “Yoonjoo?”, he called. Yoonjoo turned around and she smiled. “Ren, is that you?”, she asked. Ren just nodded as response. “Wow, it’s been a while”, she said again. Ren rubbed his neck and said “Yeah”. “Let’s talk while drink a cup of coffee, how?”, she asked. “Sure”, Ren nodded and walked behind Yoonjo.

At the Café

Ren ordered caramel milk tea while Yoonjoo ordered Americano. “So Minhyun already left you?”, she asked in surprised. Ren nodded as he sipped his tea. “Yeah, it’s already 2 month since he left”. Yoonjoo sighed. “Oh Ren, I think it just complicated”. Ren nodded again. “Just let him do what he want, I don’t care anymore”, Ren smile bitterly. “But Ren, I bet he will come back to you”, Yoonjoo said ruffled Ren’s hair. Ren shoved Yoonjoo’s hand slightly. “I don’t know”, he shrugged. “Oh come on Ren, since when you become this pathetic?”, Yoonjoo moaned. “Since he left?”, Ren’s answer so flat. “Aish! I wonder what that bastard doing out there?”, Yoonjoo cursed.

~~Transition to Minhyun’s Life

Its already 2 months, Minhyun lived in Japan to maintain his father’s company. Debt fully cleared and the company became so popular there. Minhyun’s schedule became tight as he can’t do anything except presentation every hour. Mr. Hwang is happy as he helped Minhyun at the company. But sometimes he saw Minhyun’s face, that’s full with sadness also tired. But he can’t admit that his son is a gay. That’s why he already prepared something for Minhyun.

Minhyun came to Mr. Hwang’s office as he sighed. “Dad, I want to go out for a while, would you handle the company for a while?”, he asked. Mr. Hwang nodded. “Ah, Minhyunnie~ There is TV program which want to interview you, will you go out after that?”, he asked. Minhyun shrugged. “Fine”, then he left to the lobby.

As he headed down and saw the scent, he regretted to agree it. Reporters came asking so many questions, camera where ever he goes. ‘What the heck?’, he sighed. Minhyun blew his bang and smiled in front of the camera. ‘Well here I come’.

Minhyun started answer all unimportant questions with patient. ‘Will they stopped bickering now?!’, After 2 hours, the interview finally done. Minhyun lose his tie and called the driver to pick him up. He leaned his back on the seat and sighed. ‘Ren, I miss you and I’m truly sorry’, he sighed as he closed his eyes. He shocked after hearing his phone ringing.

“Hello?”,

“Minhyun?”,

“Yes, Minhyun here, who is it?”,

“It’s me Aron, you jerk”,

“Hyung, I’m sorry”,

“What the heck! you already forget my voice after 2 months?!”,

“Aish, I said I’m sorry, ah how’s Korea?”,

“Its fine you , you should ask how is Ren!”,

“Ah, how is him? He still mad at me?”,

“Of course! He act really cold you know?!”,

“Huh? He is?”,

“Yeah, when will you back to Korea?”,

“I don’t know hyung, the debt already cleared but why my schedule suddenly became so tight?”,

“Who knows, be better you tell your dad before something bad happen”,

“What do you mean with something bad happen?”,

“Look, your dad already know that you are a gay since you love Ren, right?”,

“Yeah, so?”,

“So I think he won’t admit it and you’ll get the new fiancée, stupid”,

“I’ll kill him if he really does that”,

“Haha, funny, how if Ren has someone else because he tired for waiting you?”,

“No way!”,

“I said ‘if’ man, chill down”,

“Please hyung, please tell him that I miss him”,

“Why you wouldn’t call him and tell that to him by yourself?”,

“I-I can’t”,

“So do I, ah! JR is coming, so bye my lovely stupid Minhyun”,

Aron suddenly cut the called. “Hyung, hyung? Aish!”, Minhyun threw his phone and sighed. “Young master, where should we go?”, the driver asked. “Home”, he said with angry tone.

At home…

Minhyun threw his self on the bed. ‘Should I call him? I bet he will turn the phone off’, he sighed. “I should call him”, Minhyun said as he grabbed his phone. [a/n: Minhyun’s rich, he has so many phones]. He tapped his finger as he waited for the answer. He stumbled as he heard someone speak. That’s Ren’s voice. “Yobuseyo?”, Minhyun gulped and don’t know what to do. “Yobuseyo?”, Ren asked again. Minhyun keep stay still. “Yobuseyo? Hey, if you don’t want to speak, I will just turn off the phone”, he said firmly. Minhyun bewildered and he said hello.

Ren’s eyes widened as he heard that voice, Minhyun’s voice. “Ren? Are you t-there?”, Minhyun said. “Why?”, Ren whispered. “Eh?”, Minhyun can’t hear Ren’s voice. “WHY?!”, he shouted. Minhyun shocked as he shut the speaker. “Why the hell you finally called me after 2 months, huh?!”, he shouted. Minhyun can feel that Ren was crying since his voice was cracked and trembling. “R-Ren, I’m so sorry, so many thing I had to do here, t-that’s why I can’t call you, I’m sorry”, Minhyun said.

Ren wiped his tear as he sighed. “You left me suffered here”. “I’m sorry, Ren”, Minhyun said feel guilty to his lover. “W-When will you back?”, Ren asked. Minhyun’s heart sank since he doesn’t know about it yet. “I-I don’t know”, he said. “Aish!”, Ren cursed. “I miss you so much Ren and my feeling to you never changed”, Minhyun said. Ren’s face flushed and he smiled. “I miss you too, Minhyun”. “Please wait for me and I love you”, Minhyun said with his husky voice. Minhyun’s another phone rang, of course that’s mean he must go back to work. “Ren, I’m sorry but I need to go now, I love you”, Minhyun closed his phone and sighed. Ren sighed because that’s not enough for him.

Ren walked to the living room and the TV. He shocked to saw the news. ‘The young man who is success with his fashion company in Japan, Hwang Minhyun from Korea’, Ren cover his mouth and giggles. “He looks so handsome there”, he said. Ren take a picture from the TV and use it as wallpaper.

“Fine, I will try to waiting for you, Hwang Minhyun”,

-to be continued-


oh my god guys, kill me :__:

sorry for the creep chappie~

since the title is complicated life, can i make the story become complicated? OTL

PLEASE COMMENTS AND DO SUBSCRIBES <3<3

Minren JJANG <3