Cold

Complicated Life

Chapter 16

Minhyun’s POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, it so hard to open it. “Where am I?”, I held my head because of dizziness and tried to examined the place. “Home”, I sighed and groaned. Grabbed the side of my bed and tried to stand up. I’m cursed because of this damn dizziness. “Ren?”, I suddenly called his name and he looked at me from the kitchen. “Hmm?”, He asked coldly and then look away.

‘Does he mad at me? How come?’,

I scratched my neck and sighed. “Nothing”, I said and sat on the sofa. Ren still acted cold and I just remained silent.

‘Should I apologize?’,

End

Ren stole a glace at Minhyun and blown his pony madly. “You are dead”, Ren mumbled and hit the wall lightly. He went to his room and shut the door with a loud bang. Ren throw his body on Minhyun’s bed and grabbed the pillow. “You damn sick Hwang Minhyun”, Ren cursed as he punched the pillow again and again. Minhyun sighed and he chose to call Aron.

“Why Minhyun-ah?”,

“Hyung, could you pick me up?”,

“He? But you just got home and you need to take a rest”,

“No, I’m fine, I would be sick if I just stay at home”,

“What happen?”,

“No time for explain it, would you pick me?”,

“Sigh, okay, wait for 10 minutes”,

“Okay”,

Minhyun put his phone on the table and walked slowly to his room, remembered share room with Ren. He opened the door slowly and suddenly met Ren’s eyes who sat on his bed. Minhyun just nod and grab his coat and sweater. “Where do you want to go?”, Ren asked still act cold. “Somewhere”, Minhyun said. “Where?”, Ren asked again. He was boiled inside. Minhyun sighed and open the door. “I’ll be back at night”, he said and left the bewildered Ren. “!!”, Ren was so upset as he threw Minhyun’s pillow the door. “What’s with that attitude?!”.

RRR RRR

Suddenly Ren’s phone rang. Ren looked at his phone’s screen. ‘Mom’.

“Yes mom?”,

“Ren?”,

“WHAT?!!”, Ren was shocked as he threw his phone. Ren gulped and mess his hair. “Aish!!”, Ren grabbed his sweater and tie his hair. And run off the house.

--

Meanwhile Minhyun, he told Aron to drive him to the library. He grabbed some books and started to read it but as soon as he started to read, as soon as his head begun dizzy. Minhyun sighed and he chose to sleep for a while but it interrupted by his phone’s ring.

“Why dad?”,

“Minhyunnie”,

Minhyun’s eyes widened as he click off for his phone. “This can’t be happened”, Minhyun shook his head and run off the library.

-Airport-

Ren run his legs to the arrival gate made sweat running down his face. “REN!”, Ren’s mom shouted and waves to him. “Mom”, Ren said while panted. Ren’s mom smile and caress her son’s hair. “Miss you”, Ren’s mom said while hugged him tight. “M-Mom”, Ren pushed his mom slightly. “Why so sudden?”, Ren said while sighed. “Sorry”, Ren’s mom said. “Then where’s d-da …. I mean Mr. Hwang?”, Ren asked. “There is him”, Ren’s mom said while pointed Mr. Hwang or Minhyun’s dad who just come.

“Oh, hi Ren”, he said awkwardly. Ren just nodded as answer. Minhyun who came a bit late, walked lazily to approach them. “Minhyunnie”, Minhyun’s dad said whiled smiled. “What the are you doing?”, Minhyun asked while bit his lower lips for held his angry. “Minhyunnie, I’m so sorry”, Mr. Hwang said. “Cih”, Minhyun’s attitude before are back, he left his father and also Ren and his mom. Ren felt a slight fear because he would meet the cold hearted Minhyun again.

Ren looked at his mom and also Mr. Hwang. “Why you both do that? Don’t want to talk about it again?”, Ren asked. “We are sorry Ren”, Mr. Hwang said. Ren’s mom just nodded. “We must divorce”, Mr. Hwang said. Ren stomped his feet to the ground. Mr. Hwang and Ren’s mom just blink. “Then if you want to divorce, let me and Minhyun become a lover”, Ren shouted and left them. Dumbfound.

Minhyun took a taxi to get home. He threw his coat and sweater. He sighed heavily and went to the bathroom for washed his face to calm his mind. “I won’t smile anymore”, Minhyun said while looked at the mirror. His cold-hearted face already back.

-to be continued-

 

OKAY! SORRY FOR THE SHORT WITH BAD GRAMMARS UPDATE -BOW-