Apologizing

Complicated Life

CHAPTER 15

“I took your Minhyun, if you want him come to my place but come alone..no police and no friends..if you broke the rule, I will rip him into two…….DAMN!”, Ren cursed and ripped the paper angrily. JR shook his head as he tapped Ren’s shoulder. “Yah, why did you rip it? Where is the address, have you seen?”, JR asked raised his brow. “I’m not stupid, already in my mind”, Ren said rubbed his temple and ran. “Need some helped?”, JR asked. Ren shook his head and smiled. “Just bring all of your mafias members but not now”, he smirked and left. “Oh…I see”, JR just nodded and took his phone out.

Don’t mess with me, Seungcheol!’, Ren shouted in his heart and ran to the place where Minhyun is.

Meanwhile Minhyun,

Minhyun hissed as he tried to open his eyes. “Hello? Mr. Minhyun”, someone said while grab Minhyun’s chin. He is Seungcheol. Minhyun can’t move his body because of the drugs that Seungcheol gave to him, his body just laid on the floor. “Don’t touch me”, Minhyun said weakly. Seungcheol laughed and slap Minhyun’s cheek. Minhyun groaned as bleed came from his mouth, guess he got slapped hard.

“Calm down, I don’t want to hurt you”, Seungcheol said while grinned. Minhyun raise his brow to hear Seungcheol’s word. “Don’t you dare to hurt Ren!”, he yelled. Seungcheol tsk-ing (?) and he grabbed Minhyun’s hair harsh. Minhyun hissed and Seungcheol’s action made Minhyun face him. Their face was 1 inch close. Minhyun give him -face look and that’s made Seungcheol smirked. “Don’t lay your hand on Ren”, Minhyun warned.

“So, you are prince who can’t protect your princess, right?”, Seungcheol’s word made Minhyun froze. “Poor you, you always asked his help, rare to help him, right?”, Seungcheol started mocking him, Minhyun felt pang on his heart also burned inside. “I’ll hurt him in front of you until you cry”, Seungcheol said harshly and give Minhyun a death glare. “Argh”, Minhyun hissed as Seungcheol threw his body to the floor.

Ren, please don’t come to here’, Minhyun closed his eyes and start to pray, hope Ren doesn’t come. But it’s too late. “HWANG MINHYUN!”, Ren shouted while kicked the door until it broke. Minhyun’s eyes widened as he saw Ren already came. ‘Aish! I can’t move!’, Minhyun felt his legs was paralyzed. “, Minhyun-ah”, Ren approached Minhyun’s weak body and released him. “REN!”, Minhyun yelled as he saw someone who brought wooden block wanted to hit Ren from the back. Ren is fast and he kicked him by his left leg.

 “Cih, don’t mess with me”, Ren bit his lower lips and start to fight them. Less then 10 minutes, they all already broke down. Ren smirked and helped Minhyun to stand up. Ren paused when he heard someone clapped his hand. There was Seungcheol with 20 thugs, who want to attack them. Ren hissed and he told Minhyun to stay away. “Ren! No!”, Minhyun yelled. “Shut up! They pissed me off!”, Ren stretch his neck and start to kick one of them.

20 thugs are easy for Ren. He was panted also smiled, Ren’s really angry now. He was excited to knock them down. Seungcheol who saw his ordered thugs knock down one by one, he pulled the stun gun and point it to Minhyun’s neck. Ren who already finish was shocked to saw what happen. “Stop or he’ll die”, Seungcheol laughed as Minhyun’s body was tense up, that’s 2000 volt. “Seungcheol! Aish!”, Ren who wanted to run to kick Seungcheol was hold by two grim-faced mans. “You should stay like a cat, Choi ahh… Hwang Minki”, Seungcheol put Minhyun down and he walked toward Ren.

“Aish!”, Ren spit on Seungcheol’s face. Seungcheol hissed as he wiped it. “Beat him”, Seungcheol said to the two mans and they started to punch and kick Ren’s body. Minhyun felt sad because he can’t do anything now, teary eyes. “No! Ren!”.

BRUAGH!

The broke sound made them stopped. Ren just smirked and spit his blood, his nose was bleeding, his eyes swollen also his stomach. JR came on the right time with his mafias members. “Sorry late, Ren”, JR signal them to started the revenge. Seungcheol who tried to run away got hit by JR and he was unconscious suddenly. “Huh? Weak”, JR laughed. Finally, polices came and arrested them. “Are you okay?”, Ren asked while cleaned his clothes and helped Minhyun to stand up. “You…Stupid!!”, Minhyun slapped Ren’s face harsh. Ren was shocked also JR. “What are …you…”, Ren’s eyes was red because of madness.

“How dare you to slap me?!”, Ren yelled back. Minhyun shook his head and sighed. “You shouldn’t help me! Looks! You got so many wounds!”, Minhyun shouted back. “He-hey, come on”, JR tried to calm them down. “OKAY FINE! I WON’T NEVER SAVE YOU ANYMORE!!”, Ren yelled as he kicked the door and left. “REN!”, Minhyun hissed because Ren doesn’t heard his word until finish. JR sighed and helped Minhyun to walk. “Try to talk with him later, okay?”, JR said. Minhyun just let out a sigh and nodded.

~~~

Ren mess his hair angrily and cursed. ‘Why he yelled to me? I just want to help and save the one I love! Can’t I?’, Ren ignored his wounds and slept on the couch. Ren awake when he heard someone open the door. He silent to saw JR who piggyback unconscious Minhyun. “What happen?”, Ren asked coldly. “I don’t what they gave to him but it seems he can’t walk”, JR shrugged and went to Minhyun and Ren’s shared room and put Minhyun on the bed. Ren just sigh and sat back on the couch.

“Ren, let’s talk”, JR said and sat next beside Ren. Ren just looked at him and pout. “Ah, your wound”, JR went to the kitchen to grabbed aid box and started to treated Ren’s wound. “A-argh! Slowly silly!”, Ren hissed as JR started to clean his blood using alcohol. “You should understand what Minhyun feel”, JR started his conversation. Ren ignored him and looked away. JR shook his head feel disappointed with Ren’s action. “He was jealous and mad before”, continued JR, no matter if Ren didn’t hear him. “What do you mean?”, Ren pouted. JR chuckled and poked Ren’s cheek. “Yah, he can’t do anything to help his boyfriend, that’s why”, JR explained it. “Huh? At least, he’s save, I’m fine with this wound”. “That’s not what I mean, babo”, mocked JR while hit Ren’s forehead. “So?”, Ren mumbled as he rubbed his forehead.

“Minhyun didn’t want you to protect him but he want to protect you, understand?”, JR said. Ren who heard that’s started blush. “Wow, you are blushing”, mocked JR while stuck his tongue out. “I’m not!”, Ren said while hit JR’s head.  “Understand now? Don’t let pride rule over you, apologize to him”, JR advised and leave. Ren folded his hand. ‘Apologize? No way!’.

Ren feel doubt suddenly then choose to see Minhyun’s condition. Ren sighed when he saw Minhyun was sleeping peacefully. But when he remembered Minhyun had yelled to him, he pouted and left the room. ‘He should be the one who apologizing to me’, Ren said and went to kitchen to get some water.

 

To be continued…

 

YUHUUU, I'M BACK!!

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SORRY FOR THE GRAMMARS

SORRY FOR REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE
MY DAY IN COLLEGE WAS SOMTHING!
PPYONG!!