I L.O.V.E You

Complicated Life

Because of that kiss incident, they became awkward and clumsy. But the most awkward is Minhyun. Ren always tried to talk for comfortable atmosphere but Minhyun ended up by left the room.

Minhyun was about to pour the water to the glass but he was spacing out and make it overspill. Ren smile slyly to saw Minhyun’s dumbness.

“Yah, that was overspill”, Ren said chuckled. Minhyun keep pour it and spacing out. “Minhyun”, Ren called him again but Minhyun kept spacing out. Ren sighed in upset. “HWANG MINHYUN!!”, he yelled and slammed the table.

Minhyun looks so confused and awake. “Uh Oh? W-what?”, he asked. “You make it overspill! You’ve been spacing out a whole day!”, Ren yelled looked at him straight.

Minhyun blushed and throw his face away. Ren just smirked and leaned his back to the bed. “Has something happened?”, Ren asked. ‘Teasing time’, he became nasty now. Minhyun shook his head.

He already forget about that?’, Minhyun thought as he raised his brow. “How is your relationship with Yoonjoo?”, Ren asked. “Flat”, Minhyun replied. Ren nodded understandable. “Can you stop to asked about my relationship with her?”, Minhyun asked sulked. “Why?”, Ren pouted. “I don’t like it”, Minhyun said and left the room.

“Haha”, Ren laughed bitterly and tried to sit. ‘Oh, it’s better now’, he thought and started to walk. Ren’s starving like hell because Minhyun didn’t bring him a breakfast. “I’m hungry”, muttered Ren as he headed down to the kitchen.

KABOOM!

Ren’s eyes widened to saw black smoke out of the kitchen. “Hwang Minhyun!?”, Ren yelled and extremely shocked to saw what had happen there. “Ouch, it’s explodes”, Minhyun mumbled as he coughed and wipe his face. “What the hell are you doing?”, Ren asked approached him.

“I-I just tried to make porridge”, Minhyun said nervously. Ren narrowed his brow and looked at the oven which already burn. “What?! Are you kidding me?”, Ren feel annoyed because of Minhyun’s dumbness.

“How can you make porridge if you just pour the rice to the bowl without any water and suddenly put it in the oven, huh?!”, Ren grabbed the bowl and throw it to the trash can. “Sorry”, Minhyun sighed and clean the mess. “You are acting weird all of sudden, hyungnim”, Ren said sarcastically.

This because of you’, Minhyun thought.

“Do whatever you want, I’m forget I need to collect this homework”, Ren said and intend to left the house. Minhyun who still worried with Ren’s health, called. “Ren, wait”. Ren paused and looked back, “What?”. Minhyun run and grabbed Ren’s wrist. “I will accompany you”, he said and called the driver. Ren blink his eyes twice as Minhyun dragged him to get inside the car.

“But I’d love to walk to school”.

--

10 minutes on the way. “I’ll wait here, after you college it make sure to comeback here without wandering anywhere”, Minhyun said firmly. ‘What? Since when he became so strict?’, Ren raised his brow. “Whatever”, he sneered and went to the principal room.

“Yo!!! Grandpaa”, Ren yelled as he kicked the door. “Choi…ah, Hwang Minki, stop called me grandpa”, the principal said a bit suffering. Ren rolled his eyes and put the file on the table. “Make sure you check it properly and if you told me to reproduce it, you died~~~ bye bye grandpa!”, Ren threatened and leave the principal in a state of fear.

Jah, summer’s homework done’, Ren smiled and stretched his body. ‘My legs still hurt’, Ren sighed and intend to go back. “Ren?”, Ren turn around to saw who called him. “Oh, JR?”, Ren greet him and hit JR’s back purposely. “Aiya, stop hitting me”, JR protested and hit Ren’s head. Ren pouted as he rubbed his head.

“What happen to your face?”, Ren asked to saw a wound on JR’s cheek. “My dad angry and beat me”, JR said leisurely. “Like usual, so you still want to became a mafia too?”, Ren asked. JR just nodded.

“Oh, whatever”, Ren mocked and intend to go. “Already recover?”, JR asked again. “Of course”, Ren stopped and talked back. JR smiled happily as he pinched Ren’s nose hard. “Ah, what is your relationship with Aron by the way?”, Ren asked narrowed his eyes and smiled naughty. JR shrugged and said,

“He is mine, no matter what happen”. Ren clapped his hand to hear JR’s brave sentence. “Okay, he is yours”, Ren nodded. “How about Minhyun?”, JR asked. Ren suddenly blushed and remembered what has happened last night. ‘Wiped it Ren! Wiped it!’, Ren thought shook his head.

“So something has happened?”, JR grinned started to tease back. Ren kicked JR’s legs and fleeing away without any bye. “Ouch, that prince(ss)”, JR sighed as he rubbed his knee. Ren hummed happily and went back to his brother, Minhyun. “What take you so long?”, Minhyun asked, hand on the hips. Ren rolled his eyes and get in the car without any comment. Minhyun sighed and get in too.

“Yo, Kim-ssi, I’m hungry bring me to L.O.V.E Café”, Ren said. Minhyun about to say ‘lets eat at home’ but Ren closed his eyes, ignoring Minhyun’s presence. Arrived at the café, Ren walked away from Minhyun and make sure Yoonjoo approach him.

“Oh hey, jagiya”, Yoonjoo said, giggling. Minhyun raised his eye brow to saw who came and as expected, this was Ren’s plan. Minhyun sighed and sit next to Yoonjoo meanwhile Ren playing with the dog (café’s pet). Yoonjoo shook his head to saw Minhyun’s habit. He always looked at Ren with that glance; ‘I really love him’.

“So aren’t you confess him?”, Yoonjoo asked looked at Ren and wave her hand. Minhyun shook his head. Yoonjoo narrow her eyes because she felt something suspicious had happened to them both. “You looks awkward”, Yoonjoo said ruffle Minhyun’s hair. “What? I am not”, Minhyun shook his head. Yoonjoo stick her tongue out and lean closer to Minhyun’s ear and whispered such a thing.

Ren’s POV:

“Hai puppy”, I greeted as the dog’s head. They looked matched together. I sighed to saw that views. I’m happy but feel sick to saw them together. ‘Why that’s not me?’, I shook my head and just can stare to saw their development. ‘I hope Yoonjoo doing well’, I closed my eyes suddenly pray.

I feel my heart clutched as I saw Yoonjoo lean closer to whisper something to Minhyun. ‘That’s okay Ren, she is kind and will become your sister-in-law’, I closed my eyes didn’t want to saw it again and I feel my phone vibrated. I looked up and shocked.

‘Ren, I love him, what should I do?’, this was Yoonjoo’s messages to me. I looked up was about to tell her something and suddenly my jaw dropped. I don’t know why but my tears fell down, ! I want to get out of here.

End

Ren who stare from a distance felt crushed and getting sick while viewing Minhyun and Yoonjoo kissing. “Y-yoonjoo?”, Minhyun’s eyes widened as he saw Ren run away. Yoonjoo laughed.

“Yah, go after him, I think he was crying”, she said shoo him. Minhyun bowed and thanks her, his then run to chase Ren. Yoonjoo lean her back to the chair. “Broken-hearted again, duh”, Yoonjoo sighed but smiled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Minhyun ran to chase Ren and yelled his name. Ren didn’t remain to move and keep running. “I hate Hwang Minhyun”, he shouted and wiped his tears harshly. Minhyun’s eyes widened, he bit his lower lips as he keep chase Ren.

“But I love Choi Minki!!!”, Minhyun yelled. Ren stopped and froze in place. Minhyun panted heavily and feel relief because he finally stopped.

“You love me?”, Ren asked bewildered. Minhyun gasped and cover his embarrass face. “Really? you love me?”, Ren started to grabbed Minhyun’s hand and smirking. “Yes! So shut the up!”, Minhyun shouted embarrassed as he pulled Ren to another kiss.

‘I love you, Hwang Minhyun’

 

-to be continued-

Huray! this is failed chapter like before ;A;

I'm so sorry because i make it while sleepy

Here MINREN finally together! What will happen next? Maybe Minhyun will cry *Ups*

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES

*run away*