Yooyoung?!

Complicated Life

Minhyun’s POV:

Ren suddenly stand up made me bewildered. “You and your past!”, Ren said sarcastically and slammed the door. ‘W-what?’, I stay quiet for a while.

‘Why he really hate someone who still remember their past?!’, I thought and heading to our shared room. I open the door slowly. He was lying on his bed and ignores my presence. “Ren”, I said nervous. He kept ignored me.

“Oh hey, come on”, I shake his body and pleaded. Ren finally change his position to sit. “Can you stop to said that name?”, he asked with a disgust-face. “O-okay, I will”, I said clueless. “Okay, you need to become Yoonjoo’s boyfriend, no matter what you say!”, He said to me. My eyes widened, why he became so stubborn?

“I said I don’t like her, why you push me to do that?!”, I yelled. He sighed and grabbed my shoulder, squeeze it a bit. “So who do you like now? Am I know that person?”, he asked. Geez, he was serious and now I’m blushing like hell. “Yeah, I know that person”, he said while smirking. My eyes widened, he know that I love him? Oh, WHAT?! No! No! I don’t love him.

His lips form to speak again. “You like me, right?”, Finally, he said this word. I gulped and started to clear my throat. “Holly ! Of course not!”, I yelled pushed him angrily. He laughed happily to saw my embarrass moment. “Okay, I’m straight and you are straight, that was a joke”, he said. ‘Straight?’, I raised my brow and feel relief, Ren doesn’t know my feeling toward him. ‘Geez! I’m so confused!!!’, I scream in my thought.

“Now, leave me alone! I need to sleep!”, Ren said to shoo me to out of the room. “Damn”, I muttered and left.

End

Ren cover his body with a blanket. Die of laughter. “Hihihi, that’s so funny”, Ren said while buried his face to the pillow trying to mute his voice. ‘I will wait until you confess to me, Hwang Minhyun’, Ren smirked because he feel so confidence. He really loved to tease Hwang Minhyun now. ‘Let’s make him become Yoonjoo’s boyfriend first’, Ren thought and made a nasty plan suddenly.

“Yah, Yoonjoo”, Ren said on the phone. That was a long conversation, naughty plan and etc.

The Next Day…

07:00 AM

Minhyun wake up early, he sighed and looked at Ren who still slept peacefully. “He looks so adora- crap!”, Minhyun blushed as he make his way to the kitchen. He stunned for a while to saw who is there. “Mrs. Choi?”, Minhyun asked as his eyes widened a bit. That woman turned away as she smiled. “Minhyunnie, call me mom, can you?”, she asked. “Okay mom, where is my dad?”, Minhyun asked rubbed his neck awkwardly.

“I’m here~~”, he said while bring so many box. “Let me help you”, Minhyun said calmly and take the box from him. Minhyun’s Dad blinked his eyes twice and stole a glance with his wife. ‘Why suddenly? Did Ren do something until my cold son changed?’, he muttered and grinned. “I’ll wake up my adorable son”, he sang and fleeing to found Ren.

Ren still sleep quietly, he looked so tired. “Ren”, Mr. Hwang said while shook Ren’s body slowly. Ren cursed because of disturbance, he wake up with a disgust face. “A-am I bo-bothering you?”, Mr. Hwang asked a bit suffered after see Ren send him a death glare. Ren gasped because he was oblivious before, he bowed for apologized. “Dad, when were you back?”, Ren said rubbed his eyes. ‘I make him scared, kk’, Ren thought.

“Err…this morning, can you prepare yourself and headed down?”, Mr. Hwang asked ruffled Ren’s hair. Ren smiled and nodded. ‘So this is the real family?’, he shrugged and rush out to the bathroom. Mr. Hwang shook his head and left Ren to preparing.

There were pancakes, milk, sandwiches and bibimbap home made by Mrs. Hwang. Minhyun sit silently and steal a glance to his dad. He turned away while they made a contact. “I don’t care~ I don’t care~ neon nal~ oh?”, Ren stop singing while seeing the scene here.

Breakfast, parent, brother, is this what called harmonious family? Ren muttered and sat next to Minhyun. He stared to Minhyun for a moment. ‘Brother? I don’t know’, Ren giggling and started to ate.

The atmosphere became quiet for a moment. Mrs. Hwang started coughing and broke the silence. “What have you done so far?”, she asked. “Nothing”, Ren said flatly. Minhyun nodded. “How do you feel have a brother like Ren, Minhyunnie?”, Mrs. Hwang asked to Minhyun smiled. Minhyun silent for while. ‘I don’t regard him as my brother’, he thought. “Minhyun”, call Mr. Hwang because Minhyun already ignores his new mom’s question. “He was annoying and noisy but I’m glad he can do home work, house keeping, ouch!!”, Minhyun yelped in pain as the angry Ren stepping on his toes hard.

“Ren~”, Mrs. Hwang said firmly. Ren just rolled his eyes and laughed happily. “Then do you already found love?”, Mr. Hwang asked. Both of them quiet and blush. “Minhyun already”, Ren said leisurely. Minhyun’s eyes widened. “Wuah, really? Who?”, Mr. Hwang asked. “Her name is Yoonjoo, they already became a couple for 1 month”, Ren said again. ‘What kind of joke is this?!’, Minhyun can’t stand anymore, he slammed the table. “W-what?”, Mr. Hwang shocked. Ren smirked to saw Minhyun’s reaction but he bewildered because Minhyun pulled him harsh.

Minhyun dragged him to the living room. “What the hell are you doing?!”, he yelled. Ren pouted as he rubbed his wrist. “You already promised to me, so why I can’t do that?”, Ren said while send him a cold stare. “I don’t like her! Why you keep pushing me to be with her?”, Minhyun asked his anger already on his head. “I do this for you! To stop being selfish and become a new one!”, Ren insulted. “You?!”, Minhyun wanted to slapped Ren but he stopped.

“Why? Just slap me now”, Ren shouted. Minhyun pulled his hand down. “See? You can’t even hit me, Hwang Minhyun”, Ren mocked sarcastically. ‘Because you love me’, he thought. “You two, can you stop? Since we are here, please bring the best atmosphere”, Mr. Hwang said tapped Minhyun’s shoulder. “Come on Ren, don’t be like that”, Mrs. Hwang hugged Ren from back. Ren sighed as he hugged her back.

“I’m sorry”, Ren whispered. “That’s okay”, Mrs. Hwang said. Ren a bit shocked to saw his mom already change, she actually cold to him before but now, she is different. Ren’s tears fall down make his mom shocked, of course Minhyun and Mr. Hwang too. “R-Ren?”, Mrs. Hwang suddenly panic and wiped his son’s tears. “Do you remember your da-?”, before Mrs. Hwang continued her word, Ren cut it. “Shut up! Or I will...”, Ren send his mom a murdered glare after he hear ‘dad’ words.

“Ah, So-sorry, I-I just”, Ren wiped his tears harshly and feel embarrassed. ‘Why am I crying? !’, Ren mumbling and run to his room. “Minki-yah!”, Mrs. Hwang shouted. After she bowed to her new husband and son, she run to looked after Ren. Minhyun who still curious came and he were eavesdropping from the door.

--

“Minki, are you okay?”, Mrs. Hwang asked while patted Ren’s back. “Stop it, I’m not a kid”, Ren pout while sobbing. “Okay, so why did you cry?”, Mrs. Hwang asked with a worried. “I just feel you have been change, mom”, Ren said grabbed the pillow and squeeze it. Mrs. Hwang smiled and Ren’s hair. “I’m sorry if I’ve been change lately”, she said. “I know, that’s why I yelled when you said that dude name”, Ren sighed and put his head on Mrs. Hwang’s shoulder. “Yeah, he left us just because his ex-girlfriend”, Mrs. Hwang said weakly.

Minhyun’s eyes widened to hear that. ‘That’s why he hate someone who still remember about his past or ex?”, he thought. “Yeah mom, but don’t worry maybe Mr. Hwang is good for you”, Ren said smiling. “But I think we will rare at home”, Mrs. Hwang replied. “I know, both of you are workaholic but I don’t mind it”, Ren said. “Jah, stopped sulking and let’s continue our breakfast”, the cold Mrs. Hwang is back! “Yes sir”, Ren said while sticking his tongue out.

--

Then they started to eat again. “And what about your girlfriend Minhyunnie?”, Mr. Hwang asked while sip his water. Minhyun looked at Ren for a while and Ren send him a ‘said-he-is-yours’ gaze to him. Minhyun sighs and desperate. “I will bring her, next time”, Minhyun said. Ren clapped his hand coincidentally. All eyes were on him. “Are you happy?”, Minhyun asked sarcastically. “Of course, I’m REALLY happy for you, hyungnim”, Ren said smirking and satisfied. “But we will go to California now”, Mr. Hwang said smiling awkwardly. “Again?”, Minhyun asked. “Yeah, for 4 month and please take care of the company, Minhyunnie”, Mr. Hwang pleaded. “Okay”, Minyun was thrilled but he remained silent.

At the other place…

“Papa! Why you always be number 5?!”, Seungcheol protest as he slammed the door. “Son, I’m sorry but I can’t win against Hwang’s company”, his dad sighed. “That Hwang Minhyun and Choi Minki!”, Seungcheol growled and stared into his father. “If you wants to win, kidnapped them and make Mr. Hwang give his shares to you!”, Seungcheol explode.

“I-I already tried it but my 2 runners always fail because that blonde boy”, he said stuttering. “You fool!!”, Seungcheol yelled to two guys who stand in front of him. “We-we are sorry, young master”, they bowed. “Dad! Give me a time and lemme get them!”, Seungcheol said angrily. “Okay, do what you want”, his dad nodded. “And don’t you mind if I make that blonde boy a bit defects?”, Seungcheol asked. “Of course”, he laughed. “Now you dead, Ren”, Seungcheol smirked.  

--

“Hatchuuuuu!”, Ren sneezing very hard. “Fever?”, Mrs. Hwang asked. Ren shook his head as he rubbed his nose. ‘Looks like someone bad-mouth to me’, Ren though as he rolled his eyes.

Suddenly Ren’s phone rang and he smiled to saw it. “Yeah, Doyun-ah, whuddup?”, Ren asked. Minhyun’s stared at him madly after hear Doyun’s name. “Now? Where? Bring Minhyun too? Okay”, Ren said agreeing. “Where do you want to go?”, Mr. Hwang asked. Ren stand up and grabbed Minhyun’s wrist. “We will meet our friends, bye”, Ren said pulled Minhyun. “Y-Yah!”, Minhyun tried to struggled but Ren was stronger. “Take care”, Mrs. Hwang said waving her hand.

Ren glared at Minhyun and whispered. “Accompany me to meet Doyun and I will make you meet Yoonjoo”, Ren said smiling. Minhyun sighed and feel jittery. “Bu-but she isn’t my girlfriend”, Minhyun said. “No no, you are! I already text her before and she agree about that”, Ren said while showing his conversation message with Yoonjoo. “You are so persistent”, Minhyun sneered. “I’m delusional”.

At L.O.V.E Café

Ren and Minhyun shocked when they saw Aron was there too. “Hey”, Aron said waving his hand. “Why would you be here?”, Ren asked. “I asked him”, JR said put his hand around Aron’s waist. Aron stepped back and rolled his eyes, he was blushing. “What the-”, Minhyun and Ren mumbled at the same time. “REN!”, Doyun and Baekho shouted, they hugged Ren suddenly.

“Uargh! Disgusting!”, Ren pushed them hard. Minhyun just stared at them as he buried his jealousy. He turned back when someone tapped his shoulder. “Ah, Yoonjoo-ssi”, Minhyun greet awkwardly. “Hihi, don’t call me with –ssi, you are my boyfriend now”, Yoonjoo said smiling. ‘Angel?’, Minhyun raised his brow and nodded. “Euy, lovey dovey, go there please”, Ren mocked and pushed them. Yoonjoo chuckled and Minhyun sighed frustrated.

--

“So what would we do here?”, Ren asked. “I’ll introduce you my girlfriend”, Doyun said. All of them were shocked and yelled. “My Doyun already grow”, Ren sneered. “Owh, jealous”, Baekho sob faked. “So where is she?”, JR asked while he busy to stared at Aron make he feel uncomfortable. “Ah, she came”, Doyun said while there was a girl entering the café, with a white blouse and skirt. While Minhyun and Yoonjoo talking at the other table and a bit far from them. Minhyun’s eyes glued to her as his eyes widened to saw who is her.

‘Yooyoung?’,

Doyun kissed her cheek and introduce her. Ren who was singing happy before became solemn to hear who is her. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yooyoung imnida”, she said smiling. Ren dropped his bread and his jaw dropped. “Re-Ren?”, Aron who shocked too tried to wake Ren up.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

Sorry for the late update ><

Sorry for my bad grammars, i love you so much

put comments please and subscribes if you like!

Ah, sorry for this short chapter <3