You And Your Past

Complicated Life

“Minhyun-ah!”, Ren shouted in the morning. He was busy in the kitchen now, make a breakfast for both of them. Ren shook his head and sighed. “Is he still slept? Lazy ”, Ren said. Ren paused when he remembered what had happened yesterday, blushing. “Damn”, Ren shook his head make his imagination fly away.

Ren immediately turned his back after saw Minyun headed down. ‘What should I do? I can’t act like usual’, Ren yelled in his thought. “Why you are so noisy?!”, Minhyun protest as he ruffle his hair, he looked so tired.

“Be-because you are so…”, Ren didn’t get his mind now, he was so nervous. “Me what?”, Minhyun asked. “Nope”, Ren said flatly and in hurry to fleeing away. “Mwoya?”, Minhyun mumbling as he yawned and going back to his room.

Ren was completely blank now, he can’t think straight, his heart beating so fast like want to explode. ‘What happen to me?’, Ren thought holding his chest. When he wanted to pour a bit soju as oil’s substitute instead he poured too much that make the fire bigger and almost hit his face. Ren who was still daydreaming awaken after someone pushed him down. He surprised and blinked his eyes twice. Hwang Minhyun was on top of him, looking at him with a mad face.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!”, He yelled. Ren shocked and pushed Minhyun because he though his face was become red now. “Wh-What?!”, Ren yelled too. Minhyun sighed and pointed towards a pan that has been burned.

“How if that happen to your face?!”, Minhyun yelled. Ren’s eyes widened. He looked down and apologized.

“Babo”, Minhyun chuckled and ruffled Ren’s hair. “Ya, Hwang Minhyun”, Ren embarrassed and pushed Minhyun’s hand slowly. Minhyun turned away because he felt shy too. They became silent for a while. “Minhyun-ah”, Ren said to break the cold atmosphere. “Ye-yeah?”, Minhyun asked.

“After eat breakfast, let’s go with me, okay?”, Ren said smiling patted Minhyun’s shoulder. “Wh-Where?”, Minhyun asked confusion. “I want to introduce you to my friend, I think you would be like her”, Ren said smiling happily. Minhyun feel knife stabbed his chest but he just nodded. “O-Okay”.

After eat breakfast, Ren was about to dragged Minhyun out. “Ouch, I’m tired”, Minhyun sighed. “No tired, let’s go!”, Ren pulled Minhyun’s wrist.

“Oh Ren, come on! Let me find my love by my own way”, Minhyun started to protested. Ren nodded. “Okay, but at least you need to meet her first”, Ren smiled showing his teeth.

Arrived at L.O.V.E Café, there is a lady with orange long haired waving her hand to Ren. She was completely beautiful with that pink-dress. Minhyun blink his eyes twice, fascinated. ‘But Ren still the be-WHAT?’, Minhyun shocked with what he thinking. “Minhyun-ah?”, Ren waved his hand in front of Minhyun’s face. “Uh Oh?”, Minhyun still looked confused. “Hehe, she is beautiful and captivating, right?”, Ren pushed Minhyun to sit next that girl.

“Yoonjoo annyeong”, Ren said smiling. That girl smiled and pinched Ren’s nose. “Hey, long time no see, pretty boy”, she said chuckled. “Yah, I’m not pretty! He is Hwang Minhyun”, Ren said started to introduce Minhyun.

‘Is he Cupid, huh?’, Minhyun sneered. “Ah, Minhyun-ssi, nice to meet you”, Yoonjoo said while bowing. “Ah ne”, Minhyun replied. “I will leave you alone, bye”, Ren said and winking to Minhyun. Minhyun blushing madly because Ren make his heart beating fast and now Ren was became a cupid for him. What a shame.

Ren running happily and sometimes he feel jealous. He is about to looking back but stopped after he bump to someone. “Minki-yah?”, that guy said while rubbed his forehead. “Ouch, Doyun-ah?”, Ren yelled in pain as his eyes started widened. “Yah, it’s been a while”, that boy who named Doyun said, he hugged Ren tight. “Uargh! Arrasso! This is suffocating!”, Ren shouted and hit Doyun’s chest.

Doyun is one of Ren’s CS like Baekho and JR but he moved from Seoul to Canada. So Ren really missed him because Doyun was better than the worse JR and the strange Baekho.

“How are you?”, Doyun asked. “Calm down baby, let’s find a good place for talking”, Ren said grabbed Doyun’s wrist. “Hey, called Baekho and JR too”, Doyun said laughing as he kicked Ren’s . “Stop it! You jerk, of course, they will happy to see you”, Ren sulked.

Minhyun’s eyes covered Ren dragged someone out. “Who the hell is he?”, Minhyun murmured while he drink his bubble tea. “Minhyun-ssi? Are you here?”, Yoonjoo said. “Ah, of course I am”, Minhyun said smiling awkwardly. “So what is your hobby?”, Yoonjoo asked. ‘She is too adorable but I don’t feel anything special from her’, Minhyun sighed and began to replied all Yoonjoo’s questions to him.

At Hwang’s house

“Wow, so you moved to this big house?”, Doyun said amazed as he exploring Minhyun’s house. Ren nodded. He slapped Doyun’s shoulder made Doyun in pain. “Stop hitting me!”, Doyun yelled kicked Ren’s body until he fell from the sofa. “Yah!”, Ren angry and pulled Doyun’s hair. “O-ouch, okay okay! How’s our school?”, Doyun asked raised his brow. “Yeah, like hell always”, Ren mocked easily.

“Really? How about that Seungcheol guy?”, Doyun asked. “Hmm, he really want to beat me but always lose”, Ren nodded proud by himself. Doyun just laughed as he started to tackle Ren. “Yah! I’m not ready!”, Ren tried to struggled but he can’t. “I really miss to fight with you and also Baekho! Of course, going to casino with JR”, Doyun said and let Ren go.

BRAK!

“DOYUN-AH!!”, Baekho silent to saw Doyun was on top of Ren. “Yeah”, then he smirked like evil. Baekho started to lie on Doyun’s back make Ren died for heavier. “Ugh! ! Kang Dongho! Move!”, Ren feel an elephant lied on him, he gasped for some air. Doyun was about to die too. “Oh, Doyun-ah, annyeong”, JR said flatly as he do the same, he sat on Baekho’s back.

“UARGH! I can’t breath! YAH!!”, Ren’s face was red because of lack of air. Doyun hit Baekho’s head to make him move. “Yah! Poor Ren! Uargh, JR!!! BAEKHO!!”, Doyun yelled in frustrated. Baekho and JR just died for laughing.

 GREK…

“I’m…home”, Minhyun surprised to saw the mess in front of him. There was a hamburger, he thought. But his chest feel got stabbed again to saw Ren’s face is too close with that boy.

“MOVEEEE!!!! !!”, Ren finally exploded as he pushed Doyun using all his power. Make JR jumped in shocked, Baekho fell to the ground and Doyun stand up, panting hard. Ren’s face was so red because he is very angry, heat until his head. Ren closed his eyes tried to calm his self.

“Geez, I don’t want to ruin our meeting become a bloody war, Doyun-ah”, Ren sighed and then smoothed his shirt, he turned to face Minhyun "Why so fast you go back?", Ren asked a little pout. "She told me to go home because of she has important business", Minhyun said put his shoes. "Such a busy woman", Ren sneered.

Doyun come and put his chin on Ren's shoulder. "So is he your brother?", Doyun asked. Ren nodded. "Minhyun-ah, let me introduce him, He is Doyun one of those crazy", Ren said sarcastically. "!", Doyun feel irritated and pulled Ren's hair.

"Ouch, yah!", Ren shouted in pain and he pulled Doyun's hair back. Doyun laughed and give his hand to
Minhyun, wanting for shaking hand.

"Minhyun-hyung, like what this said, nice to meet you", Doyun said smiling as Ren send him a death glare. "Oh, nice to meet you too", Minhyun grabbed Doyun's hand and nodded.

"Don't call him with hyung, we are all at the same ages", Baekho mocked. "Ah, really?", Doyun looked surprised and laughed. "Doyun-ah, sit here", Ren patted the sofa. Doyun sat next to him and put his arm around Ren's shoulder.

Baekho pout and suddenly sat on Ren's lap. "Pig!", Ren yelled in disgust and pushed Baekho to sit next to him, Jr just sighed and keep standing. "Minhyun-ah, wanna join?", Ren asked. "No thanks", Minhyun said and slammed the door.

The sounds make the latter quiet for a while. "Someone jealous", JR chuckled. Doyun looked at JR and he smirked as JR point to Ren. "So what have you done at school, guys?", Doyun asked. "Sleep", "Eat", "Fighting", Doyun nodded because he know it. “As expected”,.

Doyun come to JR and whispered something after it both laughed like crazy. Then JR dragged Baekho out from Ren's house. "We are left first", JR said waving his hand. "Why? I still want to be here", Baekho pouted. "Shut up", JR said smiled cynically. Make Baekho stuttered and looked down.

After they left, Doyun turn to Ren as he smiled brightly. "So do you love Minhyun?", he asked. "Of course as a brother", Ren said his face a bit reddened. "Looks different than brother", Doyun snorted as teasing. Ren pinched Doyun's stomach angrily. "But I always think he is special", Ren sighed.

"Special like what?", Doyun asked because Ren really looks completely confused. "He looks so cute, kind, handsome, and yeah, you know captivating", Ren said with a weird gesture.

"Then you love him, more than just a brother", Doyun said smiling. "But he's straight!", Ren pouted, folded his hand. "So what? I think he love you too", Doyun said played with Ren's hair. "Geez, i'm confused", Ren sighed. "Haha, I know you are arrogant, you want him to confess first, right?", Doyun said raised his brow. Ren looked at Doyun with a gasped and unconsciously nodded.

“See? Think about your feelings and let’s face it if you really love him”, Doyun said rubbed Ren’s hair. “Why you become a mentor to me?”, Ren chuckled to saw Doyun’s attitude. Doyun just grinned and shrugged. “I need to go home now”, Doyun said after he saw the clock. “Okay, see ya”, Ren said accompany him to the door. “Bye”, Doyun said waving. “And thanks!”, Ren yelled. Doyun just give him thumbs up and left.

Ren’s POV:

‘Then I love Minhyun, right?’, I though as closed the door. I don’t know why but why am I smiling? ‘Hwang Minhyun~’, I started my imagination and maybe I look like a fool now. I’m dancing alone and paused as someone stared at me. I gasped and back to reality.

“Minhyun, yo!”, I said with a stutter. He give a glare ‘ please’ to me. What a jerk. “Why you are so happy?”, He asked to me with raised his brow. “None of your business”, I said being cavalier now. “Oh, who is he? Your boyfriend?”, Minhyun’s sudden question make my heart sank and jaw drop. “What? Doyun? I’m straight!”, I shouted upsetly. I smirked as I saw Minhyun’s face looked sad and disappointed.

‘Does he really love me?’, I thought. “Why? How about Yoonjoo?”, I asked smiling and grabbed his wrist asked him to sit. “She is good”, He said. “And..”, I replied. “Beautiful”, he said again. “So….”, I asked again.

“I still can’t forget Yooyoung”, He said. My eyes widened to hear his ex-girlfriend name.

Suddenly bad mood… of course!!

End

Ren suddenly stand up made Minhyun bewildered. “You and your past!”, Ren said sarcastically and slammed the door.

-to be continued-

 

Yoooo~ i'm back! for you know... this failed chapter /sighed/

I BRING YOONJOO AND DOYUN xD

Today is the day for my university entrance exam's announcement, i want to pass it!!

Sorry for my bad grammar!

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES! I'M SICK IF NO ONE COMMENTS!

Have you seen the teaser?! action's teaser?!!

I'M DEAD