Myster crush revealed!

This love's on me~

 

The girls are now preparing themselves and are practicing several songs they're about to sing later on the said radio show.

 

"Oh, by the way Hyoyeon-ah, you remember last time on the variety show you said that you'll reveal your mystery crush?" Their manager asked her.

 

Hyo looked shocked because of the sudden question. She tried to breathe first before answering, calmly. "Yes oppa, why?" She thought what their manager up to this time is because she knew there’s something more into it.

 

 The other members curiously looked at their manager too but he never said anything at all. Instead, he just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at Hyoyeon.

 

"I think if Hyukjae and Jungsoo asked you about that later, you should reveal it. It's becoming a hot issue and I think whoever that is okay, it's just a crush anyway, right?" Their manager gave a signal to the other girls to cheer her up.

 

"Yeaaah! I guess it's about time Hyo!” Sunny said while shaking Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “And we're sooo freakin' curious to know who that mystery crush is!" Sunny exclaimed in excitement.

 

She gulped and thought if she should really reveal it. Their manager already gave his consent so, why would she think twice? Of course she’s not ashamed of revealing who it is.

 

"We're here! Get ready girls!" The leader, Taeyeon, announced.

 

When Hyoyeon heard that, the events happened earlier in the morning came flashing back on her mind. She’ll see Hyukjae’s face again later and then she smirked inwardly; she’ll make him pay for that.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

They arrived at the station and went inside the assigned room for them to scan first the topics that will be talked about. The PD asked them to choose the questions that they prefer to answer. Every member member chose a question to be answered by another member. All of them are obviously excited being on the radio show again.

 

"I'm excited to be here in Sukira again!" Yuri said.

 

"Me too! I miss talking to Eunhyuk oppa, he's sofunny all the time!" Taeyeon honestly said, not aware of the sour face that Hyoyeon just made.

 

"But I like Leeteuk oppa more! He's more funny than that Eunhyack." Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

 

 

 

"Are you crazy? We all even talked about at another show that Eunhyuk oppa is the funniest out of all SuJu members!" Sunny seemed to defend their most favorite SuJu entertainer.

 

"What's wrong with you? Did you fight with him? You're the closest one, right?" Tiffany curiously asked and the members nodded in unison.

 

She paused to think for an answer but before she can voice it out the PD came in and get the papers in which the questions are in. Thus, she wasn’t able to answer.

 

"Be ready in 5 minutes, okay?" The PD said to them.

 

"Girls, you will be singing 2 or 3 songs?" Their manager asked them.

 

"We will be singing 2, but Hyo and Eunhyuk oppa will be having a duet.." Taeyeon answered.

 

Hyoyeon just nodded. They have been practising that song for the past weeks. Whenever they are free even for just an hour, they would meet on SM building and practice. She suddenly remembered that one night..  

 

 

 

 

 

After the Music Bank special on Dec.24, they both agreed to practice. They met at the smallest dance studio on SM building. That studio is seldom used because it's a bit smaller than the usual ones. They almost came in at the same time.

 

"Oh Hyo! I thought you're going to be late!" Hyukjae . "I know you can't practice without eating first." 

 

She hit his shoulder. "You dare!" And give him a fierce warning saying ‘do not mess with me and I am not in the mood’ look.

 

He raised both hands while laughing. "Alright, alright! I surrender!" Then he puts his arms around Hyo's shoulder and they walked their way inside to the studio. 

 

Believe it or not, every skinship they do has no malice – it’s very normal to them because they are really close friends since trainee days. They even slept together – literally, for about 2 times when they're both exhausted during dance practice.

 

"I bought some kimbap and warm water." Hyo raised the plastic bag she's holding. "We might need this when we get hungry while singing." She said now trying to tease the older.

 

Hyukjae catch up the tone she used and instantly gets the message of Hyoyeon’s teasing. They both know that singing is not his forte, might as well as ger but she's much better than Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

"Yah, stop what you're thinking! You're not much better than me! You wish!" Eunhyuk faked a laugh. "Anyways, have you already practiced your lines? You should thank me for choosing this song because the pitch isn't too high." He did a meh-roong to Hyoyeon, still not enough of their teasing with each other and that gained a smack in the arm for the older.

 

"Stop it, we both need to practice.” Hyukjae said seriously. “We only have an hour to practice tonight since you need to sleep early. We still have practice for tomorrow morning. Aaaaah! I'm sooo tired!" Hyukjae laid down on the floor and display his weariness.

 

"HA-HA-HA! You're a good actor Hyuk oppa! We both know that you have one of the best immune system for sickness in all of your members. So stand up now, we need to practice, right?" She said while standing up.

 

Hyukjae who was lying on the floor lifts his arms and she figured out what he wanted her to do. So, she held his hands and helped him to get up. But instead of Hyukjae getting up, she was the one who fell down on top his chest.

 

"Yaaaah!!! You wanna die?!" Hyoyeon shouted and tried to get up but he was faster. He grabbed her arms and she fell beside him. "Hyuk oppa!" When she looked at him, his eyes are already closed. 

 

Hyukjae perhaps felt that Hyoyeon is looking at him, positioned his arms under her head and make it like her pillow. "Let's stay lay down for a bit because honestly, I’m too tired." He said to her.

 

So Hyoyeon closed her eyes too and didn't complain more.

 

 

 

 

"HYO! Are you even listening? We're about to go! Let's go!" Yuri clapped her hands infront of her face.

 

"Let's go guys!" Sooyoung said and looked at her. Are you okay? Sooyoung mouthed her.

 

Hyoyeon just nodded and went in to the radio studio. Silly! Why are you thinking about that?! Focus Hyo! You're singing with him today, act normal! Hyo said in her mind.

 

When they arrived at the studio, she saw Hyukjae is already sitting on his place while Leeteuk stands up to welcome them.

 

"How are my girls? Long time no see! I mean, it's been a while since you guested here!" Leeteuk chuckled. Sunny ran towards Leeteuk and hugged him.

 

"Oppa! I missed you!” Sunny said that cutely. Leeteuk hugged her in return.

 

"Ohhh, I guess you're the only one who missed me?" Leeteuk laughed and looked at the other members.

 

"Of course we also miss you oppa. But, Sunny misses you the most!" Sooyoung said and everyone laughed. 

 

Hyoyeon just joined the laughter however, she's looking secretly at Hyukjae who's busy scanning the script.

 

"Yah Hyukjae-ah, what the hell are you doing there? Come here!" Leeteuk ordered Eunhyuk.

 

"So, anyone also miss me?" He confidently spread his arms welcoming a hug. But all of a sudden, Hyukjae danced Hoot and everyone joined and sings.

 

You're really something, Eunhyack. Acting like nothing happened, huh? Hyo discreetly walked behind Hyukjae, carefully that no one notices her, she kicked his foot. 

 

"AAAAAAAAH!" The older shouted while holding his foot.

 

Hyoyeon then immediately danced with everyone. I'm a good actress! HA-HA! She thought while glaring at him.

 

"Why? What happened?" Leeteuk asked Hyukjae who was still limping and holding his foot.

 

He quickly let go of his foot and winked at them. "PARODY!" Then everyone again laughed. 

 

You dare not to look at me now? Stupid Eunhyack! 

 

"Alright alright guys, we will be on air in a minute. Please sit settle down now, okay?" The PD instructed them and they obediently followed.

 

They sit where they wanted to and thanks to her sluggishness, she was the last one who sit and the only space left is beside Hyukjae. Yah right.. This is really madness!! Hyoyeon said drastically in her mind.

 

Before they start the radio show, he texted Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

Hyo-ah, 

 

I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to! I swear.. I just woke up at that time and pressed the wrong speed dial.. Please understand, huh? I really am sorry!

 

 Hyukjae oppa

 

 

 

Hyoyeon silently reads it. At least you know how to apologize! I thought you not going to. She typed and send him her reply.

 

 

 

 

You owe me something! You should spill the beans about you and Gyuri! Or else I won't forgive you!

 

 

Hyo

 

 

After she sent it, they went on air. As usual, the basic questions and introductions. The show went on smoothly and there are many listeners that time even though they are not complete and they felt happy.

 

"Now it's the time for the questions! Let's start!" Hyukjae said charmingly. "Alrightttt, so SNSD chose the questions they will ask for another member but we will not reveal who chose it." 

 

 

 

Leeteuk started asking. "Who do you like more when it comes to cooking? Taeyeon or Hyoyeon? Ommo, so Hyoyeon also cooks? I didn't know that!" 

 

 

 

Sunny: Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung: Hyoyeon.

 

Tiffany: Both.

 

Yuri: Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"Ooohhh, it's a tight competition right? We should be the judge and both of you should give us a taste of your own cooking next time. Alright?" Hyukjae said.

 

"Yes, we'll do." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon answered. 

 

"Next, who do you consider your ultimate rival?" Hyukjae was the one who asked this time.

 

Sunny: NONE.

 

Sooyoung: Yoona.

 

Tiffany: Jessica.

 

Taeyeon: Yuri.

 

Yuri: Sooyoung.

 

Hyoyeon: Yuri.

"Whoooaa! Yuri got two votes! Why did you say so Hyoyeon-ssi?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"It's because I consider her as a threat in my title as the 'Dancing Queen'." Hyo said followed by a soft laugh.

 

 "And you, Taeyeon-ssi?" Hyukjae asked Taeyeon.

 

"She's pretty, tall and y! I hope I can be more taller." Taeyeon said with all courage.

 

"What!?" Yuri answered and everyone in the studio is laughing.

 

"Alright then, wait, this question must be answered by Hyoyeon-ssi only! What is it? Hmm?" Leeteuk said making the girls curious.

 

 "What's that? Go ask me!" Hyoyeon said.

 

"Who is that 'mystery crush' of yours? Kindly reveal it now! Wow, this sounds interesting! And this issue comes a long way! I agree that you should reveal it now!" Leeteuk said convincing her to reveal it.

 

"What is it again? The clues about her 'mystery crush'?" Hyukjae asked.

 

Sooyoung answered. "No double eyelids, good in dancing, hardworking, has a good sense of humour and looks rich?" Sooyoung answered and laughed.

 

 Oh my.. should I really reveal it now? What will I do? Hyoyeon fidgeted in her position. It was a bit scripted but they are live and she knows she can’t do nothing about this now.

 

"So, Hyoyeon-ssi? Please reveal it now!" Hyukjae declared.

 

"I gave many clues and hints!" Hyoyeon answered, aware of the eyes that are already focused on her. 

 

"Naaah! Then, who is it? Say it now! Say it now!" The girls chanted and cheered for Hyoyeon to reveal it.

 

"So even the girls didn't know who it is then?" Hyukjae asked.

 

"What a secretive member you have!" Leeteuk said. "So, please say the name on 3.. 2.. 1!"

 

"Doojoon." After Hyoyeon revealed it, she covered her face using her hands. "Ahhh, so embarasssiing!" 

 

 "Hooray! Today's broadcast is success! Hyoyeon finally revealed her 'mystery crush'!" Leeteuk announced to their listeners.

 

 

[A/N:] Again, reposted and beta-ed by me :) Comments are always welcome and please screw silent readers :D