chapter 2

Sweet Sour

             Today  is already. I so busy although it is the last day before holiday. It been a week since I meet kai, actually I forgot about  me sulking. I don’t call him very much,but  he doesn’t call me back ether because he also like me. Had to finish project this week.

              Ok it’s ready. Kai text me when I was at class. He must be finish his presentation.

I’m so lazy to answer it so I let it on silent.

“ sorry”

I just ignore it .

“ sorry” he sent it again. I really ignore it. Then he sent 20 texts that has the same word. Luckily that my class had end or else my lecturer will piss off that I’m not paying attention to him.

“ hey …stop it. Don’t you have other thing to say” finally I reply him back.

‘yes!yes!.. you’re not mad, right?’

Who say I’m not mad!!!!!!!

“ sulli- ah … there’s some people that doesn’t want to eat because you’re mad at him” I heard baekhyun voice from my back. I didn’t eat this morning so I want to buy some food.

   I turn around and saw baekhyun and kai behind me.

“ I know you’re lying … so make a better excuse next time ok.” Baekhyun is laughing after hear my word.

“ only rice… the rest I’ll eat it.”

“ I know him. He’s not going not to eat because of a girl”

“ok whatever. I gotta go now”baekhyun said.

“me too” I said it to kai.

“ err… where are you going?” he ask

“ to vic’s room. Why ?”

“ what are you going to do there?” he ask again

“ what do you want. Just say it.” I’m piss off

“my mother want to meet you tomorrow.”

“ really.” Why  I’m scared.

“ yes really… at 12. I’ll pick you up”

“ really  really” I ask it again because I don’t belive it.

“yes really”

        What  am I going to do? Well it not that I’m scared of his mother. Ahh!!! I really don’t know what to do right now. I just have to go.

 

“how are you sulli?” kai’s mommy  ask me as soon as I meet her. She invite me to sit at the sofa. I just follow her. As well as kai.

“ I’m find what about you.?” I smile

“ she’s find too.” I’m asking his mother but he’s the one how answering it.

“ so busy body” I just move my head up and down to show that I’m agree with her.

“ yeah that right” me and his mother are like bff. We always talks about him because there’s no one else. He’s the only victim.

       Oh !! forgot to mention that kai is a rich person. Looked at his house it’s huge I mean really REALLY huge. When he  tell me that his father is a chairman of a huge companies for the first time, I couldn’t  believe it . looked  what his wear, he look more desperate than me. I guess he is a cheap person. But his mother said that he is always like that . he doesn’t want people to know that he is a rich person…

To be continue……

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys like it and how about the poster i know it a bit lacking....................... please sudscribe and comment about your though or if it has mistake. to jellpies,butterfly_, primroseEverdeen and all of you please comment. thank you!!!!