Flowers and School

Prince Chanyeol Said He's Gay So We Said "I Do"

[ HyunJin’s POV]

The next two days were boring as heck, well. I mean they were average, not boring I guess but nothing unusual either.

The third day was when weird things started happening, not bad things either, but it was a weird day. I mean was I forgetting a holiday? Was today something special?

On my way to school that day the first person to stop me was a lady standing outside a very petite but cute looking café. She took me by the arm and pushed inside.

“Would you like some coffee and a waffle? It’s on us today,” she asked with a smile.

I nodded and took the food gratefully, I hadn’t eaten since the morning that day.

Okay, maybe promotions, I guess it was somewhat normal, so I continued walking without thinking twice about it.

After that though someone else stopped me again, this time they gave me a small teddy bear. It was a pink one with little hearts on the paws. This time I asked them.

“Is there something special about today?”

The owner of the plushed animal stand looked nervous for a second then just replied with “Umm… promotions,” and then handed the girl behind me the same teddy bear.

Promotions at a stand? That’s pretty weird. Te next place I was almost stopped at was a flower shop but I quickened my pace when I saw the man walking up to me.

“Miss! Uh, I mean Mister!” I heard from behind me and finally turned around.

“What is it?!” I asked impatiently.

The man handed me a bouquet of flowers.

“WHY. What is today??!!!” I was almost yelling at the poor guy.

“Ah, It’s the first time I’ve seen a customer that’s even prettier than the flowers so…”

 I nodded and took the flowers, “I’m . . . it’s just a little weird because I’ve been getting so many free things today,” I explained and walked to school.

Hmm where should I put all these things? I thought as I looked into my already full locker. Ugh. I might have to carry it around for now I thought as I walked into my first period class thinking of a solution.

You know, there’s always that one person that has to ruin a somewhat good day. For me, that person was the girl that happened to sit right in front of me, Bang Minah. It wasn’t like we hated her or she was one of those super popular girls that bullied only me but I wasn’t very fond of her. You’ll find out why on your own probably.

“Look at this beautiful diamond bracelet my daddy got me,” she turned around to show off to me but instead picked up the flowers, “You got flowers from someone? They look fresh, was this recent?”

I just nodded not wanting to deal with her at the moment.

“Tsk, I bet you just bought them for yourself, I mean who would buy you flowers. Look at me and look at you,” she took out a mirror and looked at herself. “I’ll take these, you’re not deserving of them as you can see. Seriously who would buy them -  ”

She was stopped right there by a quite large hand grabbing the flowers from her, “ I would,” said the hands owner.

 I didn’t even have to look up, I’d already recognized that voice.

What the efff.

Why was he effin here.

NO FREAKIN WAY.

Ugh aosihdasd.

So embarrassing.

 I immediately got up and pulled him out of the classroom.

“YAAAH!” I yelled at him as soon as we were outside of the classroom. He was wearing those stupid sunglasses again with a cap. “WHY THE FREAKIN HECK ARE YOU HERE???!!!!”

Chanyeol just looked at me and blinked “Why can’t I be here? I transferred here,” He smiled and pointed to his uniform.

“Why would you transfer here of ALL places?” it was evident that I was quiet angry at him.

“Because this is a uhh.. very good school,” he replied and gave me a thumbs up.

“This is considered one of the worst schools in Seoul. Oiasiohdasod. Get out Get OUT GET OUT!!”

He pouted, being all cute again. Wait what. I mean TRYING to be all cute again.

He seemed to be ignoring me, “You’re uniform is a guys, You are a guy! He he. You can’t lie to me.” He started jumping and clapping.

“NO NO NO. This is my cousin’s old uniform and I couldn’t buy a new one,” I tried to explain but was being completely ignored. ASOIHDAS. WHY THE HECK DOES HE ALWAYS IGNORE PEOPLE.

“Hey,” I said walking in front of him, still no response. “HEY!” I kicked him.

“What was that for?” He hoped on one leg “Hyuuuunjin” he pouted again.

Ugh. This site was weird. That didn’t match his voice at all. I stared at him with a raised eyebrow, trying to process this.

“Hyuuuunjiiin” He repeated.

“WHAT WHAT?” I yelled, it was so annoying when he did that.

“Don’t be like this okay, last time remember you said that you go to school and all those good things while I laze around at home? SO I decided to go to school with you!” He cheerfully announced.

I wanted to bang either mine or his head against the wall at that moment. Why. Why. WHY.

Why me of all people.

Why is it always me?

I shook away the thoughts, “You say you really like me a lot right?”

He nodded “Of course I do.”

“Then please do me this one huuuuge favor, you never have to do me a favor again after that.”

“What is it? What is it?!” He said excitedly.

“Please, get out of my school,” I said fiercely.

“That’s the only thing you’ll ask me to do?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

He smiled, “You can’t take those words back okay?”

“Alright.”

He then proceeded to skip away from me.

I walked back inside the classroom and Minah was quick to speak up. “Was he the guy that brought you flowers? His hands were so ugly, he must be ugly too.”

I had to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. Minah minah minah, oh minah. She claimed to be one of Mr.Prince’s fangirls and yet she was calling him ugly. I jst shrugged and sat back down.

After school was a visit to my mother, whom I gave the flowers to and then work. I didn’t feel like going today, but I didn’t really have a choice.

I walked into the coffee shop I work at, only to see the same creeper sitting there sipping away at his coffee cheerfully. 

 

 

 


 

 

I realzied I didn't update for like a month x_x  /shot 

I realized Im going to focus on one fanfic at a time rather than all at once ;u; 

too many things to do nowadays, Sorry the chapter isn't too good. 

I wanted to stop it earlier but then it was too short and if I wrote the next scene I thought it would be too long orz