Police? Torture? No. Marriage.

Prince Chanyeol Said He's Gay So We Said "I Do"

[HyunJin POV]

What the…

I turned around and punched the bastard in the stomach hard. Stupid erts nowadays.

“Ahh. It hurts.” He clutched his stomach. His hair was weirdly crimped and the color was best described as a honey brown and even crunched down he was very tall.  

But, it then came to my attention that everyone was staring. And there were two men all dressed in black trying to make sure he was okay.

The men then eyed me, but with a snap of the erted bastard’s fingers they backed up.

Could it be? My eyes widened.

I glanced at his face. Oh my god. It was.

I bowed down. “I’m so so sorry, I just-I didn’t.” I tried to find the right words to apologize for punching the prince.

He grabbed my arm again. This time his grip was tight.

“I-I’m sorry. I really didn’t know you were the prince.”

He didn’t say anything and started pulling me.

Out of the market and onto the street we went, he was sure to put on his sunglasses and a hat. That Hollywood trick. Did that really stop people from noticing who a person was?

Oh god, was he taking me to the police?

I couldn’t afford to pay off the charges.

They wouldn’t even listen to me. Rich and powerful people always got their way.

. . .

Why was my life so freakin terrible.

He wasn’t walking towards the police station though.

Maybe he didn’t know where it is.

“A-Are we going to the police?” I asked. “Y-You can’t take me there. I already apologized. I really didn’t know who you were. Well, I knew what you looked like I just didn’t-”

He looked back “Can you please stay quiet for a little bit.”

I didn’t speak anymore. I had to be on my best behavior, maybe he’d sue for less then?

We were approaching the palace. The palace was a big, stunning mansion. It wasn’t one of those palaces from back in the day but still a home that anyone would die to live in.

We went inside and everyone bowed to us as we walked. He paid no attention to the people.

You’d think I was happy he wasn’t taking me to the police station, but no. I freaked out even more as the many possibilities of what he’s planning ran through my head.

Was there a torture chamber in there or something?

Even if the palace appeared modern maybe inside it had those cruel terrible things from back in the day.

Were they going to lock me in there instead of just suing me?

It made sense now. They didn’t even need anymore money so why would they sue.

I had to escape. It was my fault for publically humiliating him, but still this was too much.

We entered a spacious room and in front of us sat an elderly woman.  

She had wrinkles on her face, and was dressed in a traditional hanbok. Across from her her sat another lady, she was much younger but still looked like she was in her late 40’s at least. I’d seen her somewhere before, but where?

The queen! I quickly tried to bow even with my arm held.

“Umma.” Chanyeol said to his mom. “I found him.”

Him?

His mom looked from me to Chanyeol.

“This is the guy I want to marry.”