Start

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

It was already 3pm in the afternoon and  kept having a lot of mixed emotions. She was happy and nervous at the same time, wondering if everyone in Exo would watch her.

"No doubt about it… You need an audience as well to see if you're not shy to dance in front of people. Well, they are different. They're the real ones who'll be watching me… great."

 opened the door to the Dance Studio, and to her surprise, they were all there. "…Exo K and Exo M." taking deep breaths, she finally went in. She wore the same pants she had on yesterday but she changed her top to an all-white, including her jacket with some black designs.

Luhan then saw her walking inside the Dance Studio and so he hurriedly went to her for a hug. "Dongsaeng!" without warning, he threw his arms around her.

"Oppa!" she got startled, but that lessened her fright.

"I heard all about it! Nice! Good luck! We'll watch all the way!" Luhan lifted a thumb up.

smiled nervously. "Yeah~ thank you…"

The Manager then approached her and asked, "Ms. Park? Are you ready?" he smiled.

"Nae." she nodded.

"Exo K! Positions!" hollered the Manager.

"Wooo! Good luck!" Exo M cheered for her.

bashfully smiled as she bowed to them. "Okay… time to take off my cap." when she took off her cap, everyone was quite surprised that she was not wearing her extensions. Her appearance today was of a pretty boy.

"I need to get my eyes fixed…" Lay stared hard.

"…She had us fooled there." Xiumin mused.

"Yup." Chen agreed.

"She can be like Amber, don't you think, Tao? Only better." Kris asked for an opinion but he noticed Tao wasn’t paying attention. "Hey."

Tao snapped out in reality before answering, "Oh yes, gege…"

Kris gave him a suspicious glare. "What really happened?"

"Nothing…" Tao then heard the music starting. He avoided the topic. "Oh, it's starting!"

He didn't bother asking Tao anymore so he paid attention to  instead, crossing his arms. "You say nothing but you were sobbing a while ago… What did you do, Tao?"

Exo K's History went on and the Manager was pleased at . She was really doing well in front of them. No signs of distraction. Really focused on what she was doing. Every step she executed in History was very clean and she knew the formations well. What's amazing, she already seemed like a professional dancing flawlessly with the right face expressions to show.

"She's so good!" Luhan smiled widely.

Kai slowly nodded beside him as he seriously watched. "…I agree."

After a while, the song finished and everybody in the room clapped.  turned around and suddenly, she had a shy, sweet smile put on. "Good show!" the manager praised her and she bowed down.

"Thank you, sir…"  bit her lip then the rest of the Exo K members offered a high five.

"I want to see, MAMA now! Are you ready?" 

She nodded. "Nae."  immediately talked to Sehun, "Sehun? Can you tell the others that I'll be 'jumping' at the break dance? Like Tao oppa."

A huge smile stretched across Sehun’s face, but he was surprised at the same time. "Whoa, cool! Arasseo. So we need to move back a bit, is that it?"

"Yup!" she lifted her thumb.

"Hmm? I wonder what were they talking about?" Luhan puffed his cheeks in jealousy.

Xiumin saw Luhan puffing his cheeks and find it quite odd. "Luhan is weird today." he elbowed Chen and pointed at him.

"Huh, why?" Chen noticed it too. "Maybe Luhan hyung’s just jealous."

"Again?" Lay over heard them. "Well, I may not be talking too much but it's too obvious."

"What's obvious?" Xiumin and Chen exchanged looks.

Now, it was Exo K's MAMA. They went to their positions with being competent on her position. She knew where to stay. She took a deep breath then sighed heavily. However, she felt something weird the moment she relaxed herself. averted her attention to the people surrounding her, but only for a brief moment.

"?!... What was that?... Whose aura…"

The song played and  had to focus. They all danced in sync when the intro started. She was really doing well in front of them. The Manager was of course, very pleased at her. As if this whole audition thing was her plan. They have a new star. Chorus came and they could see her serious face expressions. It also showed how she was only enjoying dancing and how her heart was feeling the beat of the music.

Tao then hid a smile. "Passion. All about passion…" he remembered what she said earlier.

Kris pretended he didn't hear Tao. "…Now he's talking to himself."

When the dance break came,  focused really hard, hysteric about the flip. They were far away enough from them, so it was fine. The flip part came and she swiftly changed from Kai to Tao's part. Smoothly, it went well as she flipped in the air, smirking after landing like Tao. When she turned around to go to her position again,  secretly gave Tao a mischievous glance.

Tao's eyes widened in shock as his body went stiff. "Did she just?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Flip?" Kris finally talked to Tao.

"No, nothing… not that-" Tao crossed his arms. "That was a good flip!"

Kris tried checking on Tao by caressing his cheek. "Hey? Are you okay? I can always go out and buy medicine…"

Tao looked at Kris with a wry smile. "I'm fine, gege…"

"If you say so." Kris withdrew his hand. "There's something wrong. I have to talk to Ahkyung somehow."

Before they knew it, the song finished. Everybody clapped again for her and Luhan came running to give her a hug. "OMO!!! I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!"

"Oppa!"  blushed.

Sehun got jealous. "Hyung! Don't be so clingy to her!" he took his other arm.

Luhan pulled away to look at Sehun. "Okay, okay!"

couldn't suppress her chuckle. "Aigoo…"

"You did well!" D.O. patted her back.

Chanyeol went to her with open arms. "Ayo! Gimme a hug!"

"Okay!" she laughed while they hugged each other.

She then pulled away to give Baekhyung a high five. "Nice dancing skills, saeng!"

Suho ruffled her hair. "Way to go, saeng!"

"Thank you all!"  smiled widely. "Dream come true!" she squealed to herself. 

The Manager was then heard clapping loudly. "Excellent! You showed some remarkable skills! May I ask, what field do you specialize in?"

answered without being reluctant, "I like rapping more but I can do vocals too, sir."

"I see…" the manager nodded, thinking of something.

Luhan got confused and suddenly whispered, "I thought you?"

She whispered back, "Mianhae, oppa! But I did some vocal lessons when I was young."

"Mwooo? You really are something." Luhan patted her head with a smile.

"Thank you!"  smiled sweetly with a soft giggle which made Luhan blush.

"So cute~" Luhan wanted to pinch her again but the Manager’s voice broke through his thoughts.

"That settles it! We will train you only in a short while but I can see your potentials. You must tell me all of your information after dinner, and Kai?" the Manager called Kai and he immediately went beside him.

"Yes?"

"We decided this but I think it's final. Since you do most of the dancing, I want you to collaborate with her in dancing but she'll do most of it, but of course, you'll still have your parts in Exo. The company plans to expose her early."

Kai was a little baffled, and also for the pressure they were giving her. All he could do was agree so he nodded. "Arasseo. She can do it."

The Manager continued to explain, "The two of you, practice here, and Kai will teach you what you should know, and the rest of Exo? Come with me to the Meeting Room. We'll discuss more about it. After dinner, all of you can rest for the day while Ms. Park and I have to talk one on one. Your practice days would be with her."

Everybody exchanged looks. The pressure was already starting for . She was calm, trying her best to absorb everything about what was happening. "I can feel the pressure. Double pressure. No, triple the pressure." 

"All clear?"

"Yes."

Everybody answered in chorus and Exo followed the manager out of the room. Kai stayed with  who quickly glanced at Tao. "When is the right chance for me to talk to him properly after all that?" she blankly stared into space.

Kai bent his body 90 degrees to wave his palm near her face. "Hello? You all right, noona?"

Snapping out,  immediately apologized. "Mianhae, Kai!"

He blinked. "What for?"

She frowned. "…I'm taking over your roles, almost all of it. I know you will teach me some of the teasers you are in."

Kai put up a bright smile despite all of that. "Don't worry. I'm also quite shocked--the fact that you'll be training in such a short period of time. You do have a lot of potential. I admire your determination and passion. Noona didn't disagree at all!"

blushed in beat red. "Uhm… thanks, Kai." she smiled. "I want to show you Time Control! Can you check if it's right?"

"Of course, noona."

----After 7 Days----

It was 9 in the evening and the Exo members were gathered at the Incheon Airport together with . If they arrive in Chicago, it would be 9 or 10 in the morning. Going there, they needed their own Private Plane to avoid any contact with fans and to question who was the girl with them.

While dragging their baggage,  had some deep thoughts again, "…I really can't take that feeling off every time we practice. Something bad is going to happen. I hope not… I haven't even talked to Tao, Aigoo!" in order to hide her pissed off face, she looked down the floor. "Happy thoughts! I enjoyed my practice days too much!"

----Flashback----

was seen still dancing inside the Dance Studio, using her own iPod for music around 11pm nonstop. Exo was amazed that even around lunchtime, she would do hand gestures while eating. She couldn't stop dancing and they all thought she doesn’t run out of energy. After 5 minutes of resting, she would stand up and dance again. Her only break was when it was time to eat food. But,  still had time laughing and joking around even when they were seriously practicing together as a group.

"Yah~ You are one ball of energy!" Baekhyun jested while chuckiling.

"Bakehyun, you are too! Remember your predeb-" Chanyeol's mouth was shut tight when Baekhyun covered his mouth.

"Sush!"

's eyes widened when she knew what Chanyeol was talking about. She fell on the floor, laughing all the way. "OMO!!! BAEKHYUN OPPA FLICKERING THE LIGHTS ON AND OFF!!! AND-AND YOUR HAIR FLICKING TOO!!!"

"YAH!!!" Baekhyun got embarrassed.

"You mean this?" Luhan played a YouTube video using a laptop.

"NOOOO!!!" Baekhyun wanted to close it but he had no way to squeeze himself through the whole Exo watching and laughing at him now.

She dragged herself to see the video and laughed again by seeing it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BAEKHYUN's SOURCE OF POWER!!!"

----End of Flashback----

Somewhere, all of them stopped dragging their luggage for a while for the Manager to speak. D.O saw her snickering and asked a question, "Why are you snickering?"

 bit her lip then looked at D.O, shaking her head. "Oh nothing~ Just remembered something." she innocently smiled.

"Oh~" D.O. nodded.

"Alright! The Private Plane can only fit all of you." the Manager referred to Exo, including . "The staff and all of us would be boarding the public plane so we'll see each other in Chicago!"

All of them were so excited.  immediately drew out her SLR Camera and asked Exo to gather together. "EXO oppas! Let me take a picture of all of you!"

"Picture! But you?" Luhan asked.

"No~ I want this one a souvenir without me in it."  smiled. "We can take pictures after this!"

"Okay then!" he smiled and gathered with Exo. "Picture, picture!"

"Woooo! Ayo group picture!" Chanyeol hollered and everybody got excited.

distanced herself from them to take the picture. "Hana… dul… set!"

"We are one, EXO!!!"



Click.


Start...
Hahahaha...