Behind The Scenes

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

Note: The Golden Hotel 3 is unedited. There will be technicalities and grammatical errors along the way. I don't have any plans of editing this since I moved to Wattpad. The revised versions of 1, 2, 3, and 4 would be posted there (but not Kpop anymore). My account name is RedZetroc18. Support me by clicking the Follow button and putting my stories into your Reading List. Kamsahamnida!


Scroll down if you’re done reading/crying/rejoicing or whatever "ING" Kekeke.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

in

3

2

1

AND CUT!!!

THAT’s A WRAP!!!


“WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

People clapped and howled in the movie set when all of the supposed to be dead people sat straight up and rose from the floor, including Kai. Tao helped off the sandy and bloody floor before smiling shyly to each other and wiping their tears away from acting.

Luhan came running towards Tao to give him a great big panda hug. “Our maknae is so awesome! Next Jackie Chan!”

Tao got embarrassed. “No. . . .It was all thanks to our good staff and my Wushu Stunt Coordinators.”

He smiled and hugged from her side. “The magic trick for the fake sword is awesome too!”

chuckled calmly as she asked Tao to take the sword off from her back. “Yeah~ although the belt inside is making me uncomfortable.”

Luhan continued talking. “It was also tear jerking! Almost all of us cried! Right, Duizhang?”

Behind Luhan, hovered Kris. His arms are across his chest and he was smiling nonstop. “Yes. And I can’t believe that’s a dummy hanging in the air instead of me. CG effects are great.”

Xiumin glared playfully at Kris. “But still! You had to hang upside down in a green background.”

Someone suddenly pitched his voice up. “Do I have to do this? Can we have another way of me dying?” Lay playfully teased Kris, revealing how he whined to Lay when he was also curious of the set.

Chen exchanged looks with Lay, and together they raised their palms to say the last line with their girly voice. “Aaah~”

Kris turned red. “Hey! You don’t need to say that! And I did not say ‘Aaah’ !” he rather said it seriously that made them all laugh. Kris also laughed at what he had just said.

"But Suho hyung got suspended too and he wasn't scared." Chen teased again.

The dragon shot him a death glare. "Do you want me to literally zap you?"

"NO!" Chen hid behind Xiumin and some of them laughed at his trolling.

Turning to Tao, patted his back. “Well, in reality, you have the spotlight for this movie.” She spreads her hands as if she is flattening a fold in the air. “Huang Zi Tao, the next Action Star!”

Now, Tao turned red. “Don’t flatter me. . . .”

All EXO M then with another howl and clap. Someone crept up behind and placed his hand on her shoulder. “Congratulationth, noona!”

She turned around and smiled at the boy younger than her. “Sehun!”

He his lips before biting it, giving her a thumbs up. “Daebak!” Sehun grinned.

“Gomawo, saeng!” slightly bowed.

“Sehuuuuun!” Luhan hoped all the way to Sehun to hug him.

“Luhan hyung!” Sehun received the hug and so he hugged Luhan back.

“Yo, Beef buddy! Congrats!”

Tao turned around after hearing Baekhyun’s voice. He gave him a man-to-man high five. “Haha~ Thank you, hyung.”

Someone raised his hands up in the air. “Ayo guuuuys~ Let’s parteh, parteh~” Chanyeol grinned widely while his mouth is open. It made him look like a forever derp member. “Congrats to , Tao, and of course, our shy dancing machine, Kai!” his other arm was wrapped around Kai’s shoulder as they went to them.

Kai blushed, holding his shy smile. “It was a tough role, but Tao hyung’s role is tougher and harder with all those Kung Fu!”

“I agree.” Suho spoke from behind them with his arms crossed. “It was really daebak! And of course, all of our acting’s were good!”

D.O then went in between Chanyeol and Kai, breaking off his arm away from Kai’s shoulder. Chanyeol glared playfully, but D.O ignored him. “Party? I’ll cook our food! Party! Party! Party!” he began cheering and EXO K and EXO M, including , cheered too and made noise.

“Awooooooo!!!”

“Let’s get refreshed!!!”

“C’mon, C’mon!!!”

“BOOM SHAKALAKAAAAA!!!”



All of them were casted under a Media Company. . . .
1 year later. . . .
After editing the scenes. . . .
The Golden Hotel 3 was released in movie theaters. . . .
English subtitles were provided for international fans to watch. . . .

In actuality. . .
did bump right into Tao and Kris after auditioning in SMent. . .
She debuted one year later with her Kpop Idol Group. . .
And after a few years more. . . .
She got chosen to become an Actress too. . . .


PHOTOS + GIFS




































 


CLUES + ANNOUNCEMENT





 

CLUES : LOAD AND PLAY

 


If you have any questions. Ask away :)
[Status: currently re-editing all chapters || CH19 done || CH55 will be added for the clues after]

If you don't know TGH, TGH2 and TGH4, don't worry! Wait another year for TGH 5 and TGH 6 etc...

DON'T SPOIL THE ENDING BY YOUR COMMENTS

Fact: While in the process of updating TGH3,
a friend linked me to Henry Howard Holmes,
the 1st American serial killer. O_O
Does that make me the 2nd Serial Killer?
V I R T U A L L Y? L O L!