Kung Fu Panda

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

Open YOUTUBE/ ANY SEARCH ENGINES if you don't have an idea what are/how to imagine the Techniques used for Wushu~ Er'body was Kung Fu fighting~ C'mon~ HOO! 8D /shot/ fights scenes are made by me. Tee-hee~
 


 
"Oh, that won't do, hyung. She can't hear you."
the Killer walked under the light, revealing his true identity to Tao.

When Tao clearly saw the Killer's face, he felt a sudden surge of anger, but at the same time, sad for the members that he had killed. "Kai?. . . .How. . . ."

"Heh? . . . " Kai arched an eyebrow. "You should know."

Remembering what Kris had whispered to him hours ago, Tao now understood what he meant. "Teleportation. You would never actually die. . . .and you survived because there was a secret trap door underneath you."

Kai was amused. "Bingo!" he then chuckled darkly. "The ropes that were tied around me acts like a string to activate the trap door. I fell in the space left the moment I pulled the ropes. Then I crawled my way out." he continued his sentence, mocking him. "By the way, I was really amused at your break up show." he grinned.

Tao tried his best not to get intimidated as he stood tall from the floor. "There's nothing amusing with that. . . ."

"But you were such a crybaby~" Kai tried irritating him. "How many tears have you shedded?"

"Stop." Tao glared at him coldly.

"Aw~ does it pain your heart more, hyung?" Kai smirked evilly. "When will you two get back? When both of you are in heaven?"

"I'll make sure you'll be in hell." Tao grumbled harshly, but then he smirked, remembering Kris' deductions on 's actions. "You have no idea. . . ."

Kai got serious. "What do you mean, Zi Tao. . . ."

"Don't you know it was just her show?" Tao also got serious. "I was hurt and wounded that time. But Kris gege is always there to comfort me. He told me that-"

"-she knew all along I was listening, huh?" cutting him off his sentence, Kai got pissed, mumbling harshly to himself. "Wretched girl! Always one step ahead of me." he then glared back at Tao. "No matter. . . .I will kill Kris hyung before your eyes. He was too silent. That's why I asked my hired men to slash his throat. I knew he was hiding something."

Tao shook his head. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why?" Kai smirked evilly, pocketing his hands. "She took everything away from me. My roles. My spotlight." he then stared at him coldly.


"Is this all about the supposed concert?" Tao furrowed his eyebrows.

He continued giving Tao that cold heartless stare. "I hate the fact : She's all that talented. Taking all the glory. It's like she planned all this. Debuting right away without even training that hard and taking even a month!" Kai gritted his teeth, gnashing them. "She took MY role!"

"Are you really that jealous of her? But why do you have to kill us?" Tao asked in angered tears. "What did we ever do to you?"

He just shrugged his shoulders, tilting his head at the same time. "Mmmm~ I just feel like it."

Tao snapped at his unreasonable answer. "Is this some kind of sick joke?! This is not a game, Kai!"

Kai then spreads his arms to his side as he took a few steps backwards with a smug look. "Welcome to my game world, hyung!" he then turned his back at Tao, chuckling all the way. "I enjoyed playing around with your feelings~" he also meant . "
No reset! No continuation! Death awaits!"

"Where do you think you are going?! I'll kill you!" Tao gritted his teeth in anger, challenging him into a duel.

"What?" Kai stopped, rolling his eyes sarcastically as he looked at Tao just past behind his shoulder. "With your Wushu skills?" he smirked again, being intimidating.

Clenching his fists, Tao wanted to break his neck now. "Face me when I am talking to you, Kai." he raised his voice dangerously.

Kai wasn't amused at all, turning around to face Tao. "You're such a party pooper~"

"Stop playing around and release them at once." Tao's voice is becoming scarier as he shot a death glare at him.

He pretended to be scared, mocking Tao. "Ooo~ I'm scared!" Kai then chuckled sarcastically before shooting the same death glare at Tao. "Not."

Tao couldn't take it anymore and he charged towards Kai. "You asked for it!"

"Oh~ I wouldn't do that." Kai raised his right arm then snapped his fingers. It was a signal for his hired men to appear in the scene.

Tao halted as soon as he saw how many hired men were coming out, almost surrounding him. "Them again? 1. . .2. . .3, 4, 5, 6. . .7, 8 and 9." He counted them all in his mind and two of them are carrying wushu sticks.

Kai spoke again. "You probably noticed I like the number 9. At least, you should have noticed it. I'm the 9th person in your so called 'Dying Order'." he whistled. Kai then went towards a wall, grabbing something that looks like a handle to open it. It was actually a hidden door.

"I'll just watch from behind the scenes through our hidden cam. And oh. . . .think you can defeat all of them with your Wushu skills. . . .barehanded? Heh. . . .some of them are Wushu experts like you. . . .I'll drop plenty of sand now and if it takes you too long. . . ." he just smirked and went inside, closing the door shut.

He had an idea what was going to happen. might drown and suffocate from all those sands dropping down while Kris would swing back and forth until the wind gets strong and eventually, shredding his head off. Tao also has no idea if he can fight with his condition. His head is hurting, and who knows if the hired men would draw out weapons. He's not equipped with anything to fight with if they do. His fight scenes would not be choreographed like in Wushu competitions.

"This is bad. . . .I'm sure Kris gege would die no matter what. But I can still save ." Tao did his fighting stance as a Wushu expert. He clenched his fists, stepped one foot back, and bended his knees as he focused his eyes at all of the hired men to watch any suspicious movements.

While doing so, Tao heard the huge fan switching on again. Kris swung a little in mid-air and luckily, the wind was blowing weakly. "Kai must be controlling the fan."

Behind the scenes, Kai's legs were up and placed on top of the controllers, leaning back in his chair while watching the scene on a CCTV with a serious face. "Rotten luck if you keep up the pace fighting them. . . ." he smirked again, pushing a small lever up to speed up the fan's blower.

One hired men came up in front of him and all of the remaining hired men backed away. This fight scene that Tao was about to take on would be a one-on-one. Ninja 1 did not spoke at all and did the same stance as Tao, but there was something different. He crouched all the way down by spreading his legs more, sliding his right foot foreward and then lifting his right arm to fold it in such a way that his hand would act like the head while the forearm is the body, and the arm if the tail. He also did the same position with his left arm, but lower that his right.

Tao recognized the stance. "Shequan. . . .Snake Kung Fu. This is a highly advanced form of fighting that uses your chi and breathing techniques, resulting into internal training." he suddenly remembered what he had learned from the past. "Snake Fist. . . .This is all about aiming the weakpoints of the human body, such as the eyes, groin and joints." Tao took a deep breath and did the same footwork and stance, getting serious. "I guess I'll try my best to beat him with the same style."

Ninja 1 took off first going towards Tao, giving him a high kick and then a swing from his right leg to him. Tao avoided by moving his body back and then bending backwards to avoid the swing. Speed, accuracy, and flexibility is the key to Wushu. Despite of his head injury, Tao managed to fight back. By bending right back up, Tao used a back fist at him. Ninja 1 blocked it with his arm and attacked by ing his fingers towards Tao's face repeatedly, aiming for the eyes and thus, the Snake Style comes in.

Tao quickly tried avoiding Ninja 1's ing fingers left and right with focus and speed. While Ninja 1 was attacking, Tao quickly extended his arms to block it by using a butterfly palm, then he used his left hand, going under his right forearm for an upper cut, followed by a hook using his right arm. He directly hit Ninja 1's chin and face, and so he stumbled back. When he did, Tao quickly bended forward going to the left side to lift his left leg up and to spin it to the right, kicking his right side of the face hard. Ninja 1 fell on the ground, but he quickly flipped himself forward to get up and charge again.

His eyes widened when Ninja 1 punched and used a below-the-knee kicks. Tao blocked the punch and kept on doing the same kick by using his right leg to meet with the opponent's right leg. While Tao is distracted, Ninja 1 quickly pressed his right foot on the ground to have a momentum of twisting his body quickly to the left and spin around to kick Tao's face using his left leg.

With quick eyes, Tao immediately blocked the kick by grabbing his foot. They stared at each other for a moment, and then Ninja 1 used that opportuniy to jump high using his right leg and spin in mid-air to get free. Tao did not let go of his leg, and so he did the same spin quickly to avoid spraining his wrists from holding on to his leg. Both spun around in mid-air in about 2-3 spins before Tao released his grip, falling on the ground on their front body with the support of their hands to lessen the impact.

Both of them rolled to get up, and when they did, Ninja 2 and Ninja 3 came charging into the scene. Tao turned his head back to kick Ninja 3's chest, and so he stumbled back. He quickly ran a few distance away to make Ninja 1 and 2 chase him. The plan worked and Tao continued running towards the wall. When he got near, he jumped on the wall and took a few steps to climb it and flip backwards. Ninja 1 and 2 was stunned, realizing that Tao had landed on the ground just right behind them. He quickly used a round house kick at Ninja 1, knocking him out with all his might by kicking his face with such force, that ended up twisting his neck.

Ninja 2 saw Ninja 1 drop dead, and so it was his turn to attack Tao. Ninja 2 quickly stiffened his fingers to grab Tao's face, like a snake's fang would bite his prey. He didn't notice the sudden action and Tao's head got caught in, wincing in pain. Ninja 2 was trying to constrict Tao's face but the maknae quickly used his leg to kick him up his crotch. The dirty trick worked and his grip on Tao's face loosened, creating an opportunity for Tao to grab his forearm.

He pulled Ninja 2 towards him and jumped up high to spin again by taking Ninja 2's body along with the spin, hooking his left leg over his neck at the same time to break his spinal cord. And with a crack, Tao landed on his right foot. He released his grip on his forearm and glared at all of the hired men, breathing in and out heavily. Kai, on the other hand, is really amused on what's happening. Grinning, as if this was all for his entertainment.

"COME AND GET ME!!!"


"This is getting interesting. . . ."

Meanwhile, seven hired men are left. And while Tao went back to fight Ninja 3, whom he just kicked away, Kris started to stir. He opened his eyes slowly and his consciousness is back, but he was discomforted. He felt like he was upside down and he started feeling the pain on his head. his way, Kris' eyes bulged out in total shock when he is really hanging upside down. He tried moving his arms, but it was tied around at his back. His ankles were tied up in order for him to hang upside down. Also, his blood were rushing to his head and he really wanted to break free. What's worse, he realized how he'll die by laying his eyes on the huge ventilation fan with a smaller one on its center as he felt a breeze.

"Ventilation fan?!" Kris quivered badly. He looked way down to see a huge hour glass and somwhere down there, Kris saw Tao fighting many hired men. "Tao!"

Tao went out of focus when he heard Kris' voice echoing from above. He looked up and saw him awake. "Gege!"

Ninja 3 quickly averted his eyes at Kris. Noticing Tao was distracted, he had an opportunity to kick his abdomen by the left leg. It was then followed by a back fist using his right fist at Tao's face and then he elbowed his chest by turning around to the left, lifting his left leg up to twist his body while using his right hand to push the left clenched fist to have more power to hit with the left elbow. Tao got hurt as he clutched on to his abdomen and chest, stumbling back then kneeling down to take in the pain. Ninja 3 quickly went around Tao. He pulled his hair up which caused him to seeth in pain. Then he locked his arms around Tao's neck to choke him to death. Tao choked, finding it hard to breath. He has to think of something in order to get free.

Tao quickly used his elbows to hit Ninja 3's rib cages as hard as he can while wrapping his legs around Ninja 3's legs, hitting it harder so that he bends forward and falls. When Ninja 3 did, he released his grip on Tao, but the maknae grabbed both forearms once he was on the ground, and bended forward to slam him on the ground. Ninja 3 landed on his back with pain and Tao quickly dropped himself down to elbow his throat with all his might, breaking his wind pipe. Ninja 3 was unable to move, coughing out blood before lying dead on the ground.


"Oh wow. . . .our Romantic Kung Fu Panda is so violent now. I wonder for how long. . . ."

Quickly getting up, Tao wiped his sweat away under his chin. He was already tired beating up the hired men, but there are still many of them left. He cracked his neck left and right, showing them all that he is still ready for another fight by doing another stance, breathing in and out with his mouth half open.

Meanwhile, started to stir as well. She inhaled something that made her cough and shoot straight up. She coughed a lot and when she opened her eyes, found herself buried in sand. "Sand?! What?!"

She looked up and saw that the sands are dropping down awfully a lot. She stood up and realized she was in an hour glass. Panicking, then saw people outside. And so, she tried walking her way to the glass despite of all the sand slowing her down. It was already above her thighs.

After successfully walking all the way, saw Tao going to fight 6 hired men now. "TAO!!!" she tried screaming while pounding the glass wall, but Tao couldn't hear her. She tried again to get his attention, but her attention was caught by Kris hanging upside down in mid-air.

"Oh my God!"

Her horrified expression was emphasized more by seeing a huge ventilation fan blowing and swinging Kris from left to right, gaining an idea. "So this is Kai's idea about flight?!"


"Hm?. . ."

Behind the scenes, Kai also installed a camera inside the hour glass, positioned in a bird's eye view. He smirked after seeing her awake. "And noona is awake. . . .This is getting good." Kai pushed the lever up again to speed up the fan's blower. When it created more wind, Kris screamed like hell as he got blown away. He screamed again when Kai switched it off, allowing Kris to swing near the center fan, smaller than the ventilation fan, that would shred his face.

Kai chuckled evilly and pushed a button to send down more sand inside the hour glass. screamed in shock when more sand were being dropped down. Seeing them screaming like that, Kai chuckled loudly.
"Hahahahahaha!!! Hurry up, Tao hyung!!! Your time is almost up!!!"

Tao heard Kris screaming, so he looked up, surprised to see the the wind is getting stronger. He quickly looked at the hour glass and he noticed awake, looking at his direction and with more sand inside. "!!!"

"TAAAOOO!!!" cried in fear. She was also crying because Tao is all bruised up as well by fighting them all. She prayed hard that he would be okay. "Please, please, please. . . .don't let him die fighting."

Focusing back at Tao, he was more than ready to fight. 6 hired men are left and two of them are holding a wushu stick. "I am guessing, they have a choreograped way of fighting me and they're the Wushu experts. They have planned already on what to do next if I do this and that. . . .damn. I'm all beat." Tao clenched his fists and spreads his legs again, waiting for one or two of them to charge at him. "Must watch out if they pierce those sticks at me multiple times like a spear. . . ."

Ninja 6 and 7 spun their wushu sticks around in the air as deadly as it looks. After pointing the sticks to the ground, Ninja 4 and 5 charged at Tao all of a sudden, suspiciously close to each other. Tao did not expect that, but he was able to focus. Ninja 4 and 5 used their left fist to punch Tao. Responding quickl, Tao was able to block the attack by grabbing their clenched fists, crossing them to miss his face. Unfortunately, there was a sneak attack plan.

Tao saw Ninja 6 and 7 very close and ed their sticks just between Ninja 4's and 5's heads to hit him. Luckily, Tao got away by using his flexibility. He bended way backwards to avoid their sticks, while still holding their fists, missing Tao by an inch. It was a close call as Ninja 6 and 7 withdrew their sticks back. Tao then quickly bended up to wrap Ninja 4's and 5's arms around their necks just to spin them around like an idiot and kick them off. They stumbled way back and saw them pausing again as he step back with caution.

"Awesoooome~" 's mouth hanged way open after seeing that, so she started cheering. "Cool matrix! Go, Tao! OMG! Go, Tao! You can do it!!!"