Strange

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

"That was close…" surprised at the event, Kris suddenly held his aching back. "Ouch..."

Tao slowly sat straight up but his back was also hurting from the fall. "Gege… that ceiling fan was supposed to hit us-ah!" he winced in pain.

"Everyone all right?" Suho asked the rest of the members who were on their feet but they only nodded, still taken aback on what happened.

"Sehun, are you all right?" Luhan asked Sehun as he got up from the floor.

"Yes... How about noona-ow…" Sehun’s back winced in pain.

Luhan then turned to . He saw her face really pale as she blankly into space. "Are you okay?" he held her shoulders.

"N-Nae…" nodded. She was still catching up with what had happened. 

"Who pushed us away from the table?" Kris asked them from until Suho.

snapped out into reality to answer Kris without looking at them. "I did."

Kris, Tao, Luhan, Sehun and Suho were shocked. "H-how did you?" Tao got puzzled.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Luhan was also curious.

"I don't… know." she honestly answered, "I just had this feeling it would… drop anytime."

"That's sick…" Sehun was amazed. "Are you psychic? And when did you learn to do a move like that?"

"What move?" asked.

"You! Pushing and flipping us away from that table." Suho clearly remembered. "We're quite heavy."

"True, but you didn't know I would do that so all of your guards were down to make yourself heavier on the chair. And the bench had a head, so it was easier to push with my back… but anyway… my answer is I don't know. Just logic." was even uncertain on her answer.

"But you can do Wushu, right? Just like Tao!" Luhan pointed out.

"Oh, really? You can?" Tao got interested.

"Can you do that too, Tao?" Kris patted his arm. "You know, what she did."

Tao shook his head. "I didn't even think of that. She has fast reflexes than I do and a unique thinker, but maybe I can."

"Hey guys, are you all right?" Lay ran towards them along with the others. Then he helped Kris off the floor.

"Just our backs." Kris slightly winced as he stood up, holding his back. "Aching backs."

Chen helped Tao up, Xiumin and D.O. with , Kai with Luhan, Sehun with Chanyeol, then Suho with Baekhyun.

"I think this scared you, . I'm sorry…" Luhan pouted. He was worried.

"Ah, no!" turned to Luhan. "Don't be sorry… this was nothing, really! If I didn't eat with you guys, Kris oppa and Tao oppa would surely injure their heads severely."

"H-heads?" Tao wanted to cry now when he imagined getting hurt from the ceiling fan. He didn't notice his eyes were already tearing up.

"Yah don't think about it, Tao." Kris patted his back. "We're safe."

"I think I won't stay near a ceiling fan." D.O shivered.

"Same here… Never be under a ceiling fan." Baekhyun nodded.

"Anyway," Kai bowed down to . "Thank you so much!"

Chanyeol also bowed down. "We owe you!"

"Big time!" Chen also bowed down followed by the rest of Exo members.

"Thank you!"

felt touched by their kindness. They were really nice to her and thankful. All that she could do was to return the same kindness. "You are all welcome!" she flashed a gentle smile.

"You should tell us how you saved them!" Xiumin referred to Kris and Tao.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol agreed. "I didn't get to see how you guys ended up here!"

"Well…" she went shy.

"Aigoo! Questions tomorrow! My cute dongsaeng needs rest!" Luhan covered with a playful smile.

Lay chuckled. "Luhan ge~ You're being protective all of a sudden." 

"Yah, yah, yah!" Sehun tried to protest, "How about me, hyung!"

"Oh, of course HunHan is still strong!" Luhan laughed. "I won't abandon you."

"You better! You're my Bestfriend." Sehun teasingly glared at Luhan.

"You can visit our dorms if you like!" Kai offered

"You're welcome anytime!" D.O smiled.

"Oh dear…" studied their faces. "All of them are really close." she hid a smile. "Sure!"

Suho turned around and saw a staff checking up on them so he patted Kris on his shoulder to tell what had happened earlier. "Hyung! We should report the incident."

Kris also turned around. "Oh we should." he walked off along with Suho to report what had happened.

As for Tao, he got curious at . He wanted to know more about her. So, he elbowed her. "Uhm…"

"Oh, yes?" spoke in Chinese so that Tao could understand her better rather than Korean.

"You should teach me some of your moves…" Tao bashfully smiled. "That was great. More like awesome…"

"Oh…" blushed, looking up at Tao. "Uhm s-sure?" she showed the same smile.

"I think the new trainees tomorrow will have free time. It says on your schedules. Maybe we could hang around that time?" he was nervous for some reason as he asked her out. "After breakfast if-that's okay?"

In the case of , she wondered why would Tao suddenly wanted to hang out with her. Maybe they were really friends. So, she didn't hesitate at all accepting his offer. "Sure! I'm good with that. Oppa is my friend now, right?"

"Right." Tao gently patted her head with a soft smile

"-ah! I have to show you to your dorm!" Luhan suddenly took her hand again and began pulling her away.

"Oh!" she got dragged. "W-wait!"

"We'll be going now!" Luhan happily bade goodbye. "I'll see you guys later in our dorm!"

"Bye! Bye!"

couldn't do anything again. Everything happened so fast. She smiled at them and bade goodbye. "Aigoo… What a day."

Separately, Kris and Suho went back to their members and told them something strange.

----Exo M----

"The place will be cleaned but there's something about the ceiling fan." Kris put up his scary face.

"There is?" Tao got scared.

"What's with the ceiling fan, Kris ge?" Lay curiously asked.

----Exo K----

Suho nodded. "Well, the staffs always maintain the place safe and that nobody even reported anything broken."

Loud gasps were heard while D.O's eyes widened in shock. "If that is the case, then what about that ceiling fan?"

Kai nodded. "Nae. D.O. hyung and I were just across Tao hyung and Kris hyung."

----Exo M----

"But you guys were far from them." Xiumin referred to Kai and D.O.

Kris nodded. "True."

"How's that possible?" Chen was puzzled. "If the staffs always maintain this place safe?"

"Maybe they missed that spot?" Tao tried guessing. "This place is always busy…"

----Exo K----

"True… but all of the ceiling fans were checked." Suho began wondering what was happening.

"Bwo! Wait." Chanyeol had an idea. "Someone is trying to kill them?"

"Pabo!" Baekhyun punched his head. "Don't think of something like that!"

"Well, maybe the ceiling fan wasn't in its usual condition and it was all an accident?" Sehun thought.

----Exo M----

"You can say that." Kris bit his lips. "As long as Tao and I are safe, we shouldn't make this an issue."

Tao nodded. "Kris gege is right… but I was scared."

Chen patted his back. "What's done is done."

"You should forget about it, Tao." Xiumin softly chuckled.

"I agree with Xiumin ge." Lay also chuckled.

"You might have troubles in sleeping." Kris ruffled Tao’s hair. "We should all rest for now. They'll take care of everything."

----Luhan and ----

While Luhan was talking with a staff about preparing 's own room instead, she was having deep thoughts about earlier.

"That was really odd…" tried thinking back. "Earlier, upon meeting Tao oppa and Kris oppa, I felt something weird when I entered the male restroom. I got nervous all of a sudden."

"Thank you!" Luhan then tapped her shoulder but she didn't even move. Luhan wondered why so he went around and faced her, snapping his finger right in front of her face. "-ah?"

Shaking the thoughts off, eyed Luhan, dazed. "Huh, what?"

Luhan pouted. "What's wrong? What are you thinking?"

"We should be on our way first. I'll tell you." went serious which made Luhan curious.

He nodded and they made their way. "O-okay? You can tell me anything! I'll believe you!" Luhan smiled in assurance.

smiled back. "Wow, thank you!" she giggled then she told her thoughts to him. "I think that accident earlier wasn't really an accident."

Eyes widening in fear, Luhan was astonished to hear something like that coming out from . "Really?! Why!"

"I'm not really sure, oppa… but when I was going for the restroom earlier before the interview, I felt strange." looked down the floor while walking.

"Strange feeling?" 

"Nae." she nodded. "I suddenly felt nervous… like something was going to happen." motioned her hand around.

"So you mean what had happened earlier… was the one you are talking about right now?"

"That might be it. I'm usually right about sensing something bad or good things going to happen."

"You're scaring me…" Luhan held his chest out of fright.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm always right. Sorry for scaring you, oppa…" frowned. "But you're the only friend I'm only close to for the meantime."

"Close?" Luhan raised an eyebrow. 

"We're not?" she pouted.

"No! I'm happy actually!" Luhan wrapped his arms around her. "Omo! We're close friends!"

was shocked by Luhan's hug. Was he that happy? "Oppa!"

Luhan pulled away to flash a warm smile at her. "Heh heh." he ruffled her hair. "Cute dongsaeng."

"Again?!" she couldn't stop herself from blushing. Luhan kept on complimenting her looks. Was there any meaning to it or was she only being treated like a dongsaeng?

"Anyway…" Luhan stopped in front of a door and he pulled out a key. "This is your room. We're actually at the opposite wing if you need me or you can come by and chat with us if you like." he inserted the key then turned the knob to open the door.

"Luhan oppa? Thank you for today!" smiled sweetly.

Luhan also smiled back. "No, thank you." he kissed her cheek all of a sudden, leaving  stunned. "I'll leave your bag here. See you tomorrow during breakfast!" he laid her bag down and walked towards the opposite way.

Touching the cheek that Luhan had kissed, felt like screaming inside but she tried staying calm. "…What just happened? Am I attracting Exo all of a sudden?"