Teaser

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

 

"That!" Chen hid behind Kris after seeing the bloody letterings. "I don't like at all!"
 
"Nobody likes it, Chen." Kris looked back at Chen, hiding behind him.
 
"Neither do I." D.O rather said it sarcastically.
 
"Well, the killer does." ran towards the center curiously.
 
"" Kris followed her.
 
Tao wanted to go after her for running off all of a sudden but he staggered. ", really. . . ."
 
Luhan opened his mouth but he closed it right after. "Dongsaeng!"
 
"Noona! Don't go running off like that!" Kai hollered while he waited for Lay to follow the others going after her.
 
"Well, you know her." Lay shook his head while lifting his own weight to walk faster.
 
was already reading what it says while Kris and D.O. took a peek. "Door 1, Chen and D.O. Door 2, Luhan and Kris, Door 3, Tao and , Door 4, Lay and Kai."
 
"That's it?" D.O blinked.
 
"Maybe something is in for us when we get in our doors." Kris pondered about it, rubbing his chin.
 
turned around to face all of them while eyes still focused on the paper. "We have not much time so let's pair up." she looked at Chen and D.O. "Both of you proceed to Door 1."
 
"Okay!" D.O tagged Chen along.
 
"Door 2." Kris looked at Luhan who just nodded so he followed Kris.
 
"Door 4." looked at Lay then to Kai.
 
"Alright." Kai accompanied Lay as they walked towards Door 4.
 
then nervously turned to Tao. "Door 3. . . ."
 
Tao just nodded and waited for her to go first. He stepped back then gestured his hand. hurriedly went ahead of Tao then he followed her. Everybody then went in their respective doors and each door had a ladder going up or down. They also saw a note stuck on the wall, saying all of them has to choose their paths.
 
----Chen and D.O----
 
"Up or down?" D.O stared at the two ladders then turned to Chen. "Hyung, you choose!"
 
Chen looked surprised. "Don't make me choose!"
 
D.O stomped his feet. "Hyung, you're older! You choose~"
 
"Do I have to?" Chen whined while he decided to look up then down. He got frightened by the way he can't see anything since it was too dark. "I say we go up-"
 
A voice suddenly laughed.
 
HAHAHAHA
 
"AAAAAAHHHH!!!"
 
Chen hurriedly climbed up followed by D.O who both screamed hysterically. They didn't notice at all there were speakers to create a deep ghostly laugh to scare them off. It looks like time in the Golden Hotel was Halloween.
 
"HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUNG, HURRY!!!" D.O pushed Chen's to make him climb faster.
 
"DON'T TOUCH MY OR I WILL FART ON YOU!!!"
 
D.O punched Chen's . "OW!!!"
 
"FART AND YOU WILL BE PUNCHED-"
 
UUUH. . . .
 
D.O slowly looked down and he saw someone climbing up to actually grab his foot. "WAAAAAAHHHH ZOMBIE!!! HYUNG!!!" he smacked his leg instead.
 
"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Chen hastily climbed up. "APOCALYPSE!!!"
 
----Luhan and Kris----
 
"Up or down?" Luhan asked Kris.
 
"Down?" Kris took a peek of the bottom but he couldn't see anything and both ladders were covered in slime. He tried touching it with his finger then he rubbed it against his thumb. "Black? Is this grease?~"
 
Luhan suddenly saw something above Kris. It was a burnt and bloodied arm trying to reach for Kris' hair. His eyes bulged out, stepping backwards. "K-K-Kris, go down. Now~" he whined, voice pitching up as he touched the wall using his back.
 
"What?" Kris turned around to face Luhan so he stood tall. "What's wrong with you?"
 
"Bloody arm~" Luhan gulped down, looking at it so frightened when it tried reaching for Kris.
 
The hand suddenly pulled Kris' hair. "OW-" when he looked up, he saw a very scary, bloodied and faceless person. Some blood even dripped down to his left cheek.
 
Then, they looked at each other with heavy breaths and eyes bulged out. Together, they screamed. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
 
Kris suddenly climbed down but when his foot slipped, he went sliding down. His hands were useless to grip the bars tightly because of the grease. "@!$?#%!!!" he somehow cursed in Chinese but it wasn't audible.
 
"KRIS!!!" Luhan tried climbing down the ladder covered with grease but he also slipped and slid way down. "IS IT HALLOWEEN TODAAAAAAAAY?!"
 
"I'M WORRIED ABOUT TAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo. . . . .!!!"
 
Thud. Thud.
 
"LUHAN GEGE MY CROTCH!!!"
 
"OH MY GOD, I'M SORRY KRIS!!!"
 
----Tao and ----
 
When Tao and entered their room, they found two objects lying on the floor. "Flashlights?" she went to get them.
 
Tao stood still to look at a mirror at their left side then at the ladders going up and down. ". . . .Will there be dark and scary places?" his legs started trembling.
 
"I wonder why we have to use-"
 
The lights started flickering on and off, causing  and Tao to look around with caution. She stood up to give the other flashlight to Tao. "Here." when Tao got a hold of his flashlight, the place went dark.
 
and Tao switched on their flashlights. "Okay. . . ." she flashed her lights at the ladders. "Up or down?"
 
No response.
 
"Tao?" when turned around, she saw Tao trembling badly, looking at something horrifying.
 
UUUUHHH. . . .
 
Turning around, her eyes was fixed to look at the mirror and something was walking towards them until, a huge, scary and ghostly face appeared together with a loud screaming sound. did not have any reaction at all because she knew it was just a prank, although she jolted, but Tao did. He went hysterical. So, he came dashing to climb up the ladder.
 
"AAAAHHH!!!" he climbed up very fast. Tao couldn't control his own body.
 
panicked. "TAO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" 
 
"I DON'T LIKE GHOSTS!!!"
 
"YAH, WAIT FOR ME!!!" She had no choice but to follow Tao up the stairs. "SERIOUSLY, TAO, IT WAS A PRANK!!!" 
 
----Lay and Kai----
 
As for Lay and Kai, their room was special. There were no ladders but only a purple slide going down somewhere. It was as if the killer knew Lay wouldn't be able to climb up or down a ladder. 
 
"Whoa, really. . . ." Lay took a peek of the slide. "My favorite color too."
 
"So. . . .we should be sliding way down there?" Kai's voice echoed.
 
"I guess we should. There's no other way- Kai?" Lay stammered upon seeing something.
 
Kai raised an eyebrow. "W-what is it, hyung?"
 
"Don't move. Something is crawling on your shoulder." Lay's breath was on hold. He knows how Kai would freak out.
 
"Huh?!" Kai looked down at his chest and he saw a cockroach crawling down. As expected, he freaked out and flailed his arms, jumping around. "GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!" 
 
Lays eyes widened as he saw Kai jumping around. "CALM DOWN!!!"
 
Kai tripped backwards and fell into the slide so he slid down. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Kai rolled pitifully too.
 
"KAAAAIIII!!!" Lay shook his head and prepared himself to slide down. "I just hope I land on something soft-" he placed himself in then to his surprise, a lot of crawling critters were in the slide. "OH MY GOD-" Lay lost his grip and he went sliding down. "I'M NOT YET READYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"
 
. . . .
 
"OOOOOW HYUUUUUUUUUNG!!!"
 
"Kai, I'm sorry!!!"
 
----Chen and D.O----
 
Chen and D.O could be heard panting hard as they climb out of the hole. They were really scared to death. Chen crawled three steps forward before collapsing on the ground.
 
"What the heck did you saw?!" he panted hard.
 
"Seriously!" D.O collapsed beside Chen. "Someone was about to grab my foot!"
 
Chen kicked his two feet while whining. "Aaaaah~ there are no ghosts here~ don't be like thaaaaat~"
 
"It could be possible because this is a killer hotel." D.O guessed innocently.
 
"KYUNGSOO!!!" Chen slapped D.O's head rather hard.
 
"YAH!!!" D.O slapped Chen's head back. "THAT HURTS!!!"
 
"THAT ONE HURTS WAY TOO MUCH!!!" Chen scowled.
 
D.O pointed at Chen as a warning. "Enough, hyung. We're even already."
 
Chen scoffed. "Fine. Fine." he crossed his arms then looked around. "Now what do we do here?"
 
"I don't see any entrance anymore. . . ." D.O also looked around. 
 
All they could see were more cement and the ceiling had fake window glasses. The room was also a bit tinted and the light gives off a moonlight feeling. The setting was somehow familiar. Before they knew it, D.O and Chen looked at each other wide eyed.
 
"Tao and ."
 
----Luhan and Kris----
 
As you all know, Luhan accidentally fell on top of Kris and elbowed his crotch from the hard fall. Luhan stood still nervously, looking at Kris curled into a ball on the floor from the pain.
 
"I am really sorry, Kris. . . ." Luhan bit his lower lip. He doesn't know what to do actually but watch Kris.
 
Kris looked at Luhan, wincing from the pain. "It's not your fault. . . .ow." he buried his head on the floor then tried standing up, wobbling a bit. "I think it is Halloween."
 
Luhan nodded. "Maybe. But that body we saw was scary. . . ." looking down at his greasy hands, Luhan wiped them off of him.
 
"Mmhmm. . . ." Kris wiped his cheek from that drop of blood earlier. "I wonder what is this game really about." he then looked around the area. It was the same as Chen and D.O's room. Nothing can be seen.
 
"This is weird. Why do I get the feeling this setting is like Tao's. . . .Teaser." Luhan tried keeping his composure.
 
When he mentioned Tao, Kris didn't hesitate at all to question him. "Why are you acting weird around Tao and anyway?"
 
Luhan fumbled. "Uhm. . . .there was something up."
 
Kris raised an eyebrow. "Like?"
 
He couldn't bring himself to say it. Luhan wanted to but he was just too afraid to say what he feels because he might make the issue bigger. So he refused. "You know, Kris? I think-" Luhan's right leg suddenly got paralyzed so he tripped forward.

"GEGE!!!" Kris caught Luhan just in time before he breaks his nose.
 
"Ah~ What is this?" Luhan looked at his right leg then saw something sticking out from his skin. He pulled out the small bamboo piece from his skin and to their surprise, it was a needle that paralyzes your limbs.
 
Kris got alert when two persons clothe in black suddenly surrounded them in front. "What the heck?!" he sat on his heels to protect Luhan while he clung on his shirt.
 
"What is going on?!" Luhan saw one of them holding a knife and the other one a bamboo shooter.
 
"I think you were right about this area being Tao's Teaser. . . .They're aiming for them. This is. . . . ."
 
----Tao and ----
 
"Tag Team! Come on, Tao!" 
 
tried talking to Tao who was walking really fast holding the flashlight to light up the way. He wanted to get out of the area already. Everywhere was rust. The hallway they were walking through was full of rusty steel and it was quite dark. Their footsteps could be heard down the hallway and 's pleading voice.
 
"Are you going to ignore me forever?"
 
". . . . ."
 
"Hey, I know you're really scared right now!"
 
". . . . ."
 
"Can you at least say a word?"
 
". . . ."
 
faced palm herself as they near a room. "What? Are you ignoring me because of Luhan oppa- AHHH!"
 
The moment Tao had stepped in the room, the same as what the other four members had encountered, someone kicked 's right side so she went flying to the left side before rolling twice. The flashlight she was holding flew right out of her hand too. Tao got alert and turned around. He got infuriated when he saw her holding her side in pain, trying to get up.
 
"!!!" 
 
With fast reflexes, Tao dodged a punch that was going to land towards his face. After that, he couldn't believe what was going on. "Four people clothe in black? Ninja's from my teaser? In this hotel? They knocked out D.O hyung several days ago!!!"
 
Two ninja's went to and the other two to Tao. saw Tao doing a battle stance but he was avoiding every punch and kick they were doing to him. "He's on defensive mode?"
 
looked up when two ninja's surrounded her. She suddenly felt like snapping at them and she could use her emotions right now. "You guys are testing my patience. I am at my limit today. You picked on the wrong girl. Tell me who are you guys working with." she slowly stood up, eyeing them while slowly removing her hand away from her painful side.
 
No answer.
 
She smirked. "I see. . . .game on."
 
----Lay and Kai----
 
"I'm really sorry for sitting on you." Lay struggled getting off of Kai awhile ago when he landed on him for loosing his grip on the slide.
 
"Nah. . . ." Kai smirked. "It's okay. Rolling down the slide was a lot painful though." he laughed at himself.
 
Lay let out a deep sigh. When he looked around, he found it weird that the place resembles Tao's teaser. "Do you find it weird that this place looks familiar? I mean. . . .the place for Tao's fight scene teaser."
 
Kai staggered then looked up to see the fake windows. "Well. Yeah." he then looked around. "Funny. Nowhere to proceed anywhere."
 
"You are right. . . ." Lay's thigh began twitching again. "Ah!" he bent down to squeeze his thigh.
 
"Hyung!" Kai came rushing by his side. "Gwenchana? You should rest. I think there's nowhere to go. . . ." he looked concerned.
 
"Do you think this is a trap? I mean. . . .by what the killer meant by Tag Team. Tao and could be in danger." Lay looked at Kai and all he saw was an emotionless expression painted on his face. "Kai?"
 
". . . .I think we're dead." Kai's eyes shifted to look past behind Lay.
 
When he looked back, two persons clothe in black had already slid down the slide. Lay's eyes widened in realization when the two ninja's were coming for Kai first as they took off to run towards them.
 
"Kai! Run!" Lay yelled then Kai tried running away from them.
 
It was too late. One of them caught up to him then held his arms. The other ninja used a handkerchief to cover up Kai's nose just like what they did to D.O back then. After awhile, Kai's eyes were slowly closing as he struggled free. Then, he fell asleep. The ninja released his grip at Kai so his body went sprawled on the ground.
 
"KAI!!!"
 
After that, the two ninja's went for Lay without any efforts of capturing him. Both grabbed his arms then the other ninja used another handkerchief with a strong scent of chloroform. Lay muffled a scream but the longer he tried escaping, his eyes were falling heavy until he could no longer see anything but darkness.