Jealousy

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

----, Luhan, Tao and Lay----

Last four days, found it hard to decipher it so she decided to do it some other time. As for the notes, she didn't threw them away but kept them inside the drawer along with the notepad. She went inside her bed again to go back to sleep and to rest her body and mind.

Today, she woke up a bit early in the morning. The moment she flew her eyes wide open, noticed a basin of water sitting on top of the table. Luhan must have been coming in her bedroom to change her towel and to check on her temperature. Slowly sitting up, she checked on her own temperature.

"I guess my fever went down. . . ."

Thinking of some events that happened, remembered about Lay that she quickly got out of bed. The moment she did, she suddenly felt dizzy, clutching her head. "Ugh. . . .shouldn't have stood quickly." shaking her head, she slowly walked out of her bedroom.

Leaving the door half open, walked down the short hallway with only her PJ's on. She slowly crept in the quiet living room to go check on Lay. When she caught a glimpse of Lay sleeping on the sofa from the back, someone suddenly spoke from the kitchen. His voice was soft spoken.

"You're awake-"

"Aah-" almost screamed due to shock but she managed to cover . Turning to the direction of the voice, it was Tao holding a cup of coffee. "You scared me. . . ." she quickly glanced at the bed comforter that was laid down near Lay before looking at Tao again wearing PJ's too. "Did he sleep well?"

Tao just nodded. "He managed. Despite the pain from time to time. So I had to wake up for him since Luhan gege is already taking care of you."

"I see. . . ." nodded and for her, it sounded like he was provoking her somehow.

Awkward silence fell when Tao spoke again. "Are you. . . .alright?"

"The fever?" she hugged herself. "It went down. Thanks to Luhan oppa. He took care of me really well."

"That's good to hear. . . ." Tao walked to another sofa to sit down and drink his coffee quietly without another word. He was giving off a scary aura.

felt something weird going on so she decided not to strike a conversation. She went to the kitchen to get her own coffee. When she went inside, let out a deep sigh. She touched her chest just to feel her heart throbbing so fast.

"I feel like Tao is mad at me or something. Why was he acting that way? or is it just my imagination?" fetched her own cup of coffee while having deep thoughts.

Remaining silent for quite awhile, Luhan went in the kitchen and saw her so he approached with a calm smile. "Good morning, dongsaeng!"

jumped up a bit surprised. She turned around to see Luhan smiling at her so she smiled back. "Good morning, oppa~"

"Are you feeling better?" Luhan lifted her bangs up to feel her forehead. "Yup~ you recovered fast." He nodded in satisfaction then pulled his hand away.

"It's all thanks to you! You've been taking care of me the whole night, right?"

Luhan blushed in beat red and he felt shy. "Well, yeah~ I told you that I would take care of you."

giggled. "Well, you did great!"

Suddenly, Luhan remembered something about Tao. "Oh! I almost forgot. Last four days, before we all played the game, Tao wanted to visit you but you and Chanyeol were taking so long discussing so he left."

"Crap." clearly rememebered back then that the door abruptly closed while Chanyeol was giving her a goodbye kiss on her cheek. "There's no wind to make the door close like that."

Luhan's eyebrows came together. "Pardon me?"

She shakes her head. "Oh, nothing! Crap. . . .Tao might have saw that and had the wrong idea." smiled towards Luhan but it was fake. "Thank you~ I'll talk to him soon."

"Why not now?" Luhan got suspicious. He suddenly got jealous to the point he wanted to ask her some questions.

"Uhm. . . ." went stiff. She doesn't like to lie and she's very bad at it so she quickly thought of an excuse. "It's between me and him." or rather not.

Luhan scowled. He couldn't help to point out all of his concerns. "I'm getting really jealous. You're keeping secrets and you two seem very close. I am still curious on what happened between you two back then after going out of SMent building-"

Her eyes widened in shock when Luhan mentioned that so she tried explaining but she keeps on getting cut off. "Oppa-"

"Both of you suddenly didn't talk. Then I got jealous again when you said not to include Tao as one of the suspects because he slept beside you in the plane-"

"That-"

"and when he tried saving you from those Great White Sharks, he didn't hesitate to risk his life at all for you. Now, it seems like there are many secrets that you are hiding from me-"

"Luhan-"

"It feels like I am not trustworthy! I also noticed that both of you have a Yin and Yang paired necklace-"

"This-" suddenly clutched on to her necklace inside her shirt. Pressure was building for her that she wanted to run away but her feet are glued to the floor.

"Who are you to Tao?!"

She got way nervous. "Uhm. . . ." quivered badly and her thoughts went blank. She didn't expect Luhan to be this straightforward. "Damn it! I didn't saw this coming. . . .Could he be liking me as well?" she chouldn't help but to well up in tears. Luhan is angry and he was scaring her. "I'm. . . .he's my-"

"I'm her suitor."

The moment they knew it, Tao was already beside , hugging her close to him. He pulled her into a hug when he saw getting into a tight spot and it appears like Tao heard everything. On the other hand, Luhan was shocked on what he heard from Tao especially . She wanted to speak but no words were escaping from her lips. Tao did all the talking and he told Luhan everything honestly in one breath, leaving Luhan dazed. He spoke calmly but to some point, Tao's voice was shaking.

"We both have the necklace because. . . .I like her and I told myself that I would give it to the girl I liked. I bought it. . . .and gave the white pendant necklace to her. After that, I kissed her that day. I know it was fast but. . . .I didn't know what happened myself and even her so that's why we didn't talk that day. On that plane, I slept beside her because Kris gege helped both of us to already talk to each other and it worked. I risked my life saving her because I promised myself if she gets in danger, I'll do anything I can to save her even if my life is on the line! There, Gege. . . .no secrets anymore."

Tao wanted to tear up after all that. Drama was going to happen for . She also remembered Kris telling her about Tao risking his life for her. She was left speechless but Luhan was really in total shock and he felt his heart breaking into pieces.

Luhan tried to be calm. "A-are you two. . . .d-dating?" he couldn't hold back his tears.

pulled away from Tao then looked at the other direction. "He's still courting me. . . ."

"But he kissed you?. . . .That's not right! Aish!" Luhan couldn't take the heart break that he snapped at her. "That was both of your first kiss!!!"

She got very scared that Tao took her wrist and pulled her behind him. "If you want to take it all out on her, take it all out on me." He glared at Luhan and it was very frightening. "My turn to ask. . . .Who are you to her? Honestly. I told mine. You tell your part."

Luhan's question backfired at him. He went over the line and his feelings for her was overflowing. He was too heart broken now that he told a lie instead. "A VERY. JEALOUS. CHINGU. AND A. PROTECTIVE. OPPA!!!" Luhan stormed out of the kitchen very angrily. He was also hurting so much inside. "I saw her first, I was too late!"

"OPPA!!!" was about to chase him but Tao stopped her.

"Don't."

"But-"

"Let him be."

A teardrop fell from Tao's cheek. He cried after all that but he just stared at then walked away from the kitchen calmly. Lay was awaken by the ruckus that Luhan and Tao made. He then saw Luhan sobbing and storming to his bedroom. It was followed by Tao who lied down on his bed comforter then covered himself with a blanket. Lay was puzzled by the upturn of events.

Silence fell in the room when he heard a soft cry coming from the kitchen. "Someone is crying? Is that ?" Lay looked twice at Tao but he wasn't moving at all. He decided to go to the kitchen.

Lay uncovered himself from the blanket then carefully held onto something so that he could get up from the sofa. He used his other leg for support, applying more pressure on the floor while the injured leg have less pressure. So, Lay hopped and walked all the way to the kitchen. Arriving shortly, Lay spotted in one corner on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest while crying softly.

He didn't hesitated at all to approach her so he walked and hopped all the way again. "? Why are you crying?"

"Huh?" saw Lay approaching her with effort so she quickly stood up and pulled a chair. "I'm-I'm fine! Sit down! You should sit down. . . ." she wiped her tears away.

Lay sighed in relief then went to sit on the chair that she pulled for him. "You pull a chair and we should talk." he saw her staring at him. "Come on. You need someone."

"Okay. . . ." she couldn't refuse so she pulled a chair and went to sit down. She stared down at the table, waiting for Lay to talk to her, trying not to sob again.

"What was that commotion all about?" Lay curiously asked.

She failed. "Honestly, I don't know what's going oooon~" whined, her voice going high pitched before letting out a small sob.

"Ssshh~ okay okay." Lay patted her head to at least calm her down. "Recollect your thoughts."

Sniffing, tried speaking without letting a sob escape her lips. "Luhan oppa. . . .is a very jealous chingu. . . .and a protective oppa. At-at least that's what he said, and-and Tao. . . .he told him that because he asked me who am I to Tao. He heard Luhan and went beside me to pull me into a hug. It-it was all too fast. Tao told Luhan everything honestly. . . ."

She paused for awhile to whether or not tell Lay the point. "I think-I think. . . .Ugh! I can't say this-"

"You mean that Tao likes you?" Lay tried helping and it was that time to let her know something.

got shocked. "H-how did you know?"

"Long story short, we all know that Luhan likes you according to what Sehun told us and it was followed by Kris gege who told us that Tao already made the move. Before he could explain further, you, Tao, Luhan gege and Suho hyung arrived from checking on the Shark Tank."

"R-really?" blushed after hearing it from Lay. Everybody knew all along but she suddenly felt sad about Luhan.

"Now that I've mentioned it, what MOVE did Tao do?" Lay creepily smiled at her to at least change her mood. "The reason why both of you didn't talk that day?"

She fidgeted. "Uhm. . . .he. . . .kissed me." she shut her eyes closed then covered her face in embarrassment. "Yah yah yah nooo I am blushing~"

Lay's eyes widened in shock, and he was definitely shocked that he stood up from his chair. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEAD SERIOUS-OW!!!" he forgot that he was in pain and quickly went back to sit down, enduring the muscle pains again.

"I am seriously dead serious!" couldn't help to smile like a fool so she covered . "Aish~ you changed my mood!"

He chuckled then patted her head. "At least seeing you like that is much better than crying."

"Yes, you are right. . . .gomawo." she smiled faintly, wiping the rest of her tears.

Lay smiled but then sighed after pulling his hand away. "I think Luhan gege lied about his part of being just a protective oppa."

She also sighed. "I guess. . . .should I even say something?"

"Some things are best left unsaid, ." Lay suggested.

"I should stick to that. What should I do with both of them? and I mean. . . .they didn't really fight. They're both jealous because of me." she continued. "I know Tao is jealous cause he thinks that he saw Chanyeol oppa kissing me."

Lay stared at her. "I beg your pardon? WHAT?"

"It was a goodbye kiss! We were talking in my bedroom before you guys would play!"

"Sorry, no, I mean, I said that because we all know that Chanyeol somehow has taking a liking to you too! Same day knowing about them."

didn't questioned Lay about Chanyeol anymore since it's obvious it was the same situation so she nodded instead. "Nae, he does. He confessed too on that day."

"Cassanova."


"YAH,MWO!!!" she raise her voice.

"Ssssh~ I was only kidding!" he shushed her.

"Jokes are half meant." she pretended to scowl.

Lay ruffled her hair. "Okay, okay, okay." he chuckled.

puffed her cheeks. "I think Tao got the wrong idea when he visited me. He tried going in my bedroom but saw it the wrong way."

"The Kung Fu Panda is jealous alright. . . .just talk to him some other time. That'll do." Lay smiled to assure her everything will go well.

"I will. . . .after this madness."



Screech. . . .