Find Sehun

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

----12th Floor----

"Hey Tao. . . ." hugged him closer, smelling his own scent that sent shivers running down her spine. She also noticed that he was wearing the necklace.

"Hmm?" he answered, raising an eyebrow.

"Aren't you tired of carrying me?"

"Not at all. . . ."

"Are you sure?" she pouted.

Tao smiled. "I'm pretty sure."

"Ooh. . . ." let out a deep sigh and giggled. "You are so nice."

"Not really. . . ." he felt his cheeks flushing.

"I might actually answer you one day." rather said it straightforwardly although she doesn't know if it was the right time to be saying that. Both got awkward.

Tao stopped at Room 1236 and heard people inside. The others must be safe, waiting for them. He reached for the doorknob and before going in, he replied to .

"Take your time. We're not in a rush. I don't want you answering me because of our current situation. However, I won't expect anything. If a girl says no, she means it."

Those words made an impact on her. Tao was really sincere and very romantic. She wanted to look at his face expression but she felt his aura somehow, scaring her to even know.

"Why am I so scared? Am I scared because I might hurt him?. . . .It is Tao's first time to have a girlfriend if I ever answer him and. . . .he doesn't have any experience but. . . .I can see that he's doing his best-"

"WHAT IS THAT I AM SEEING?!"

got startled along with Tao about the sudden outburst Chen made. Before they can even explain, Chen said some nonsense that somehow they knew they were all riding along. Except for Chanyeol and Luhan, they didn't liked it at all.

"HOW HARD DID YOU BANG HER?!?!" Chen pointed at Tao, mouth hanging wide open.

"WHAT!!! CHEN GEGE!!! I DID NOT DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!" Tao seriously got embarrassed.

"YOU GOT US ALL WRONG!!!" was very embarrassed, asking Tao to put her down right away. "Put me down, right this instant!"

Chanyeol punched Chen's head. "OUCH!!!" "HYUNG. THEY DID NOTHING LIKE THAT, RIGHT, ?" he asked her while Tao walked towards the couch.

"I was only joking to lighten up the mood. . . .huhu." Chen covered his painful head.

Luhan stayed quiet in one corner, trying not to even laugh. ". . . . . . . ."

". . . .I'm very disappointed, Tao." Kris crossed his arms, glaring at Tao.

"KRIS GEGE!!! I DID NOTHING!!!" Tao placed her down carefully on the couch.

protested, answering Chanyeol too. "WE DID NOTHING LIKE THAT!!! THE WATER IN THAT TANK IS CONTAMINATED SO TAO ASKED ME TO REMOVE MY JEANS SINCE MY WOUND IS NOW INFECTED!!! IT WILL WORSEN BECAUSE OF MY DAMPED JEANS!!!" she wanted to hide somewhere but she can't even run.

"So you two were still alone together. Tao is topless and you're wearing his sleeved top around your waist and you're holding your jeans and both of you are tired." D.O tried to tease nonstop.

"PFFFFT!!!-" Kai tried his best not to show a erted grin.

"Do you want to be murdered right now, Kyungsoo?" showed him a fist, raising her voice dangerously. "See this? It will meet your face soon."

D.O poker faced. ". . . .Ani." he hid behind Kai.

Kai wanted to laugh but he also poker faced and glanced behind his shoulder. "She never called you Kyungsoo until now."

Wtf. . . .
Honestly this is a laughable moment.


Luhan was now biting his handkerchief uneasily which Lay noticed so he whispered to Tao. ". . . .Uhm, I will get a bottled water to cleanse her wound." he excused himself from the group to go to the kitchen.

". . . .Can we get serious now?" Tao cleared his throat, still blushing from their teasing. "I feel something I don't know."

"Haha. We're just kidding." Kris ruffled Tao's hair then pulled him into a quick hug. "Glad that both of you are safe."

"Finally." sighed in relief.

"DONGSAAAENG!!!" Luhan suddenly ran towards . He knelt down on the couch then hugged her in excitement, also jumping up and down. "You're safe, you're safe! You're saaaafe~" he welled up in tears of joy.

"O-oppa. . . ." smiled wryly but she also felt touched that Luhan was so worried about her. "Yes, I'm safe and sound."

"Gege. . . .you might hit her wound!" Tao's adrenaline rush caused him to use his right hand to protect her wound from getting hit by Luhan's leg.

"Tao! I'm back with the bottled water." Lay came in the scene then handed the bottled water to Tao.

"Thank you, gege." Tao took the bottled water in hand.

"Ah, mianhae. . . ." Luhan looked down, properly sat down beside her then pouted. "I forgot."

"It's okay, oppa." smiled.

Luhan wanted to strike a conversation even though he doesn't know what he's saying. "You should shower first though! I'll help you take a shower!"

"WHAT?!" bushed yet again.

Kris stared at Luhan. "Oi. That's a double meaning."

"No no no! I didn't mean it that way!" Luhan waved his palms defensively, laughing at his own sentence so couldn't help to laugh.

On the other hand, Tao wanted to clean her wound personally but hearing Luhan's idea made him lose energy. He closed the lid of the bottled water and stood up, trying to ride along.

Tao decided to drink the bottled water instead. "Aah~ maybe you should take a shower and let Luhan gege help you. Nothing will happen anyway." He glared at Kris while still drinking, somehow trying to imply on something.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kris got confused.

Helping get up by the help of Luhan, she looked at Tao and tried teasing him. "Let's shower together!" she took Tao's wrist happily although she knew it could be a double meaning but his reaction would be worth seeing.

Spitting the water directly towards Kris' face, 
"AAAH! WHAT THE FFF- TAO!!!" Kris stumbled backwards, wiping his face clean.

Tao quickly apologized and looked at , coughing and wide eyed. "You surprised me!. . . .okay okay if you want. I will help you too."

Chanyeol happened to see it while talking to Chen so he kept on laughing. "AHAHA! AHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he clapped his hands happily, making a derp face as well.

Chen thought Chanyeol was laughing to make himself happy for the last four days of his life so he patted his back in sympathy. "I know how you feel. . . .laugh it all out."

Kai and D.O had no idea what was happening so they just stared at each other awkwardly. ". . . .Okay."

Luhan looked away and grumbled. "Grrr. . . .I wanted to be alone with her."

"Yay! I will wash your hair! It's the least I could do to return a favor! Baby Panda!" started playing with Tao's hair.

"Hey~" Tao chuckled and played with her hair too. He couldn't refuse. "You better take your hair extensions off and I want to see your real hair."

"Bwooo~ I agree with Baby Tao!" Luhan beamed happily. "I really haven't seen your real hair for awhile."

"Oooh~ My hair got longer, actually." touched her bangs.

Lay pulled Kris, who was still pissed, to whisper in his ear. "It should be obvious those two are trying to get her attention, gege. I noticed it from the start."

Kris scratched his head. "They're. . . ." he sighed deeply. ". . . .impossible. Pleah~" he wiped his face again.

"Aah~ just wash your face and slap more lotion or skin care products later when you sit beside me." Lay patted Kris' back before walking off to talk to Kai and the others.

"OI! Are you implying something?!" Kris scowled. "Tch. . . .chaos. Really chaos."


----, Luhan and Tao----

Tao the tap water for . "I think that's okay-"

"Pssssssh!!!" played with the shower hose and pointed it towards Tao's face while sitting on a small chair in the tub. It would be very difficult for her to stand up if she sat down inside.

"Hey!" Tao looked away, wiping the water off of his eyes to see.

"Ahahahaha!" she chuckled playfully while Tao smiled.

Luhan pouted, sitting on top of the bathtub with folded pants. "Don't play around with the shower hose! Conserve water." he reached for it.

"Tch. No fun." gave the shower hose to Luhan then sat properly, crossing her arms. "Yah, Baby Panda! Sit in front so that I could shampoo your hair."

Tao glanced at Luhan then quietly went in the tub and sat down right in front of , facing his back to hers. Luhan soaked 's hair with water then gave the shower hose to her so that she could soak Tao's hair. Luhan squeezed a bottle of shampoo then applied it on her hair.

"You actually have a nice and soft hair." Luhan played with her hair, rubbing to get more bubbles.

"Of course! I'm a girl." emphasized the last word, getting the bottled shampoo and applying it on Tao's hair.

Somehow, Tao knew it was implied to him. "You don't have to emphasize it. . . ."

She pushed Tao's head down, gripping his head. "Who's fault is it?"

"OW! Is that how you treat me after saving you? I will clean myself. . . ." Tao was about to get up when held his bare shoulders then pushed him back down the tub.

"I was kidding!" laughed while Tao let out a soft chuckle.

Luhan took the shower hose and rinsed her hair, somehow jealous. "Hey, close your eyes."

"Oh okay." she closed her eyes then Luhan soaked her hair again to rinse.

"By the way. . . ." Luhan ruffled her hair everywhere to get rid of the bubbles then asked a serious question. "When do we start searching for Sehun?"

The mood suddenly changed, getting serious. Luhan finished rinsing her hair so took the shower hose then rinsed Tao's hair next. She was done cleansing her body actually with her clothes still on, but wearing shorts and Tao's sleeved top before they started washing each other's hair, one returning a favor.

"As soon as we can. . . ." frowned, slicking Tao's hair back so that he could see with his eyes. "Tao and I. . . .when we went inside that secret trap door, we had a hunch we're not really alone."

Tao stayed quiet and after she was done rinsing his hair, he crawled a bit in front to turn off the shower, then went to sit on top of he tub, folding his soaking wet pants. "Nothing was there inside. It was only a room where you can have easy access to maybe feed the sharks or. . . .just part of the game to really kidnap Sehun while we're playing under water."

"Hmmm. . . .you did mention about the killer hiring someone. Well, Chen had the idea." Luhan remembered then got really anxious. "Why Sehun?. . . .It's too early!" he imagined all the possible things that they can do to Sehun, mainly torture.

"Maybe it's a trap?" Tao tried guessing. "For us to split in groups to look for him when he's planning to kill another member or. . . .something like that."

"Even if it's a trap. . . .we should remember that the clues we got is now revealed to be the killing order." pursed her lips and mentioned the dead members. "First was Baekhyun, next was Xiumin, and Suho's the third."

The three were suddenly in a deep thought. Why was Sehun kidnapped this early? Could there be another reason? Or the killer was actually planning to leave more clues for them? He was certainly enjoying his own death game. Luhan thought hard then realized something.

"What is the other clue you joted down?" Luhan asked.

"Oh the sitting arrangement in the plane?" Tao rememebered.

"Yes that! I noticed it now!" he pointed at them confidently. "From Baekhyun, he was behind Xiumin gege, and he was behind Suho."

's eyebrows came together. "So you mean there is something with our sitting arrangement?"

"If there is. . . .it's hard to decipher." Tao bit his lower lip, trying to remember.

"That's the point. The killer loves to make games so maybe. . . .just maybe, he based the killing order by the way we seated on the plane." Luhan gave another useful idea. "Again. MAYBE."

She nodded amusingly. "We could pick up something from that. We just have to figure it out somehow."

"Question." Tao looked at them curiously. "How about me? I changed seats, remember?"

"Omo, I almost left that one out." Luhan snapped his fingers.

"I think it's best to scribble on my notepad again. It's hard to do it mentally and Tao needs to take a bath properly too." pointed at Tao who was still half . "He might catch a cold. Same with me."

Tao smiled shyly while Luhan stood up. "Alrighty~ We'll leave you here now, Tao." he helped by supporting her to stand up in the tub.

"Get yourself squeaky clean, okay? I returned the favor!" grinned widely while sitting on top of the tub, poking one leg out and on the floor with the help of Luhan.

"You didn't have to, but. . . ." Tao smiled shyly towards her, saying the last line to himself and thinking of the right words on how to put it.

Luhan chuckled and successfully helped out of the tub, now holding on to her arm and shoulder as she hopped away. "Well, typical for you, Tao! You're a good kid." he complimented.

"I agree to the max!" glanced back at Tao, flashing a sweet smile then mouthed something that only he can understand. "And very romantic."

Looking away, Tao blushed when she mouthed that word. He was starting to get her attention, hopefully. With those last words, he was left alone to take a shower then Tao thought of the line,


". . . .but I couldn't refuse to the girl I love."