Arrival

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

"Why do you know so muuuuuuch~" Chanyeol placed his hands on her shoulders, shaking her a bit. "Give me some of your brain!"

She chuckled. "Yah, oppa~ Don't shake me!" touched Chanyeol's hands. "Just watch from the Television!"

Chanyeol withdrew his hands away, fidgeting. "Aha~ mianhae~" he scratched his head.

"By the way. . . ." D.O remembered something and it is to avoid suspicions on what they were really talking about. "I'm curious to know. What were your answers in our last game?"

"Oh hey! You're right." Kai agreed. "Didn't thought of that."

"Ours is, I'm." Suho remembered.

"Hello." Kris said.

"Hi?" Chen answered back.

Kris smiled a bit, trying to hold his chuckle. "That's our answer."

"Oh! Sorry. Haha~" Chen got embarrassed while someone stifled a laughter. 

"Our answer is Killer." Tao said their answer.

Chanyeol frowned. "We didn't get the answer. . . ."

"WAAAAIIIT!!!!"

All of the sudden, shouted, causing them to jump up in surprise. She realized something from their answers. 

"Noona~" Sehun held his throbbing chest. "Don't do that~"

"I almost got a heart attack." Lay sighed deeply.

wryly smiled. "Ehe~ mianhae. Anyway, if we connect the words, it forms a sentence. Hello, I'm The Killer. Chanyeol and Chen's answer must be the word 'The' all along." she snapped her fingers.

"Ooooh my God~" Chanyeol squished his cheeks from disappointment, bending up and down.

"No wonder it's that hard. I demand justice! It's on purpose, I tell you guys." Chen face palmed his forehead.

"Don't you guys think he's making fun of us?" Tao asked for an opinion. "I mean. . . .sure~ we formed a sentence out of it but. . . .did he left a clue or just a distraction?"

Luhan's eyes widened. "Bwo! Maybe, Tao is right? The killer IS leaving clues already, right?"

"I don't know about that. . . ." thought to herself. "Maybe. We just have to think and find every single clue, I guess. Until I find it out for myself."

Yes, I do. . . .
You can already find it out. . . .
Haha. . . .


"Hey guys. . . .I'm hungry already. We should really eat after all this." D.O held his grumbling stomach.

"Oh, we should really eat and get some rest." Kris suggested while everyone agreed.

then had something to say first so she turned to Kris. "Wait, oppa! There are only three of you left here right?"

"Well, yes?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

When Sehun heard about it, he voluntarily chose himself. "Can I transfer?" he stood up awkwardly.

Luhan got surprised at Sehun's sudden decision. "Mwo? Sehun?" he saw Sehun looking back at him with a hesitant face before answering.

". . . I just want to talk with T- the other hyungs as well~ and~ I just want to, hyung!"

Tao, Suho, Luhan and were the only clueless people in the room. Everyone knew what was in Sehun's mind so they stayed speechless about his transfer from Kris, Tao, and Chen's room. Luhan agreed with very little hesitation and it was not the kind of expectation that Sehun wanted to hear. He just smiled and gave a thumbs up, telling Luhan that he will visit from time to time. 

All things were settled finally on that day. They went to their respective rooms while Sehun packed his things and transferred to Kris, Tao, and Chen's room so they were now four in the room while the room with only three people inside were , Luhan and Chanyeol.

----After four days---

While eating their lunch, everybody was engaged in a conversation. All of them were quite nervous since today was game time again. If the person who would die next is true, then that means got the right tracks unless the killer changed plans.

----, Chanyeol and Luhan----

"It's amazing we're not yet running out of food supplies." Chanyeol opened the walk-in refrigerator to take a look.

"Well, that's because the fridge is full of food supplies." Luhan ate his bimbap.

"Yeollie! Get back here already and eat. Stop admiring the fridge you might get locked in and freeze to death." scared Chanyeol.

Chanyeol quickly closed the fridge shut and went to sit down at their round table. "Yah! Don't scare me like that!" he pouted.

"You know I'm joking." she chuckled softly.

Luhan held his grin. "You should have seen your face."

He was about to lift his spoon and fork to eat his bimbap too but he retorted. "Hyung! Eat your bimbap before it gets too cold."

----Kai, D.O, Lay, Suho----

Kai, D.O and Lay were exchanging looks as they eat their lunch. They were looking at Suho being so depressed. He was even eating his food so slow until he laid his spoon and fork down with a troubled sigh.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" D.O asked anxiously.

Beside D.O was Kai. He slightly elbowed his arm, giving a sign. "Hyung. . . it's obvious."

"Suho hyung. You should finish your food." Lay softly whispered to him.

Suho replied with a depressing tone. "I don't. . . .feel like it anymore."

"But you should." Lay insisted, coming closer.

"I don't want to." Suho was getting annoyed.

"Hyung-" Lay was about to reach for him but Suho slapped his hand away, standing up.

"Hyung!" Kai and D.O also stood up, chairs creaking, when Suho walked away from the table.

Lay halted them not to follow him. "Let's just leave him alone. . . .hyung needs some time." he deeply sighed.

----Sehun, Tao, Chen and Kris----

Sehun and Tao were now talking after they have eaten their lunch. Chen on the other hand, made a conversation with Kris from afar.

"Gege. . . .don't you think both maknaes are a bit too close?"

Kris crossed his arms while looking at Tao and Sehun then back at Chen. "Well I think it's normal."

"No, no, no, no! That's not what I meant." Chen bit his lips, looking uneasy.

"Then what?"

"It's dangerous. Sehun might tell Tao." Chen stared at Kris, waiting for him to process the idea.

After awhile, Kris found out what Chen meant. "Oh. . . .I see what you mean." he finally nodded. "I don't think Sehun would. You are worrying too much."

Chen crossed his arms, rubbing his chin. "I really don't know. We all saw Sehun volunteering himself to transfer here-"

Screech.

All eleven jumped up in surprise. It was time for the death game again. Hearts started raising so fast as they waited for the killer to speak. Each of them gathered around in their living rooms to listen with the members while Suho just came out of his room, stopping at the doorstep.

Well well well. . . .
I won't tell you what to do.
You'll only get to read the instructions when you arrive.

For now, at 3:45pm, go to the 30th floor, Room 333.
Upon arriving, you will see three sticky notes on three doors.
As usual, we will start the game around. . . .
4PM. . . .


And with that short announcement, everybody exchanged looks in their rooms. All of them were shaking in fear, thinking what was ahead for them especially for Suho. Lay turned around and saw Suho by the doorstep, looking down all quiet to himself.

----30th floor----

, Tao, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho, Lay, Kai, D.O and Chen arrived at their destination. walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob to open it widely for them. When she took a peek inside, there was another room and it was big. However, the lights were dim and the room is dark, giving off a creepy feeling. She tried stepping inside and to her surprise, the floor made a clanging sound. It was made of steel. Also, the floor was wet and the room smells like fish.

"It reeks. . . ." Tao covered his nose when he smelled the unpleasant air.

Chen scrunched up his nose. "I wonder if this room was never used."

"It was recently used, of course. The floor is wet." Kris stared at Chen for obvious reasons.

"The notes too." Lay emphasized the word.

"Oh." Chen faced palm himself when he got the idea. "Sorry."

On the other hand, went to Door 1, Luhan went to Door 2 and Sehun went to Door 3. Together, the trio detached the note and read quietly, mumbling to theirselves. Suho and Chanyeol went beside to listen, D.O went to Luhan and Kai went to Sehun. The three notes they were holding contains the names of the other members so that means, only the members mentioned in each paper will go inside the door to where the note was attached.

Each door leads to a steel room. . . .
And you will see numbers on the floor. . . .
Since 11 are left. . . .
The distribution of members are as follows :

Chanyeol, Kris, D.O and Kai in Door 1
, Suho and Lay in Door 2
Tao, Chen and Luhan in Door 3

This is how the game goes :

Your. . . .maknae, Sehun will go to the left side of this room.
There is another door to be exact.
Inside there is a staircase that leads up to the above view of the tank.
His own instructions would be written in another note when he arrives.

As for the rest. . . .
You will see a note too. 
It indicates what each members should do inside.
I've said the instructions clearly so goodluck. . . .


After reading, Sehun began trembling badly. "Y-yah. . . .Hyung? W-why am I the only. . . .one."

Kai comforted Sehun by patting his back. "Sehun. . . .You can do it."

"Guys. . . ." Sehun's voiced cracked, turning around to reveal that he is crying. "W-what if I'm next?"

"Don't say that!" Luhan ran towards Sehun to give him a tight hug. "Don't say such scary words."

Sehun pushed Luhan away to wipe his tears then gave the paper to Kai. "I should go now before I delay everyone." surprisingly, he quickly walked away from the group, causing tension in the air.

"Yah! Sehun!" Luhan shouted in panic. He didn't expect him to go running off immediately.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol and D.O shouted too. It happened so fast for them.

"Leave him be, guys." suggested instead of stopping Sehun. "I know he's not next."

"Because I will die today." Suho said confidently without fear in his voice. "We saw the wet floor and it smells like fish. Definitely I'm the one who will die today."

"Hyung. . . ." Kai frowned.

The rest of Exo M came forward to question about the ruckus they just made moments ago. Kris asked the group first followed by the curious members.
 "What happened?"

"What did the notes say?" Lay asked.

"Where is Sehun?" Tao noticed he is absent from the group.

"Where did he go?!" Chen looked around in panic.

"Relax! Relax." calmed them down. "He went to his place. Sehun got a different instruction. I think we'll go inside our designated doors according to the members that is listed here on each paper." she calmly explained.

"What door?" Kris asked again.

"He got a different door. It's at the left side of this room." Luhan pointed to his left.

They all turned their heads to look and somehow, there was another door but it wasn't that visible from their eyes.

"I really have a bad feeling about that." Tao held his chest anxiously, letting out a deep sigh.

Lay disagreed. "We should not think about it though."

Well. . . .
Something will happen. . . .
Hahahaha. . . .


"So anyway. . . ." read what was written on her paper. "Door 1 are as follows : Chayeol, Kris, D.O and Kai."

Luhan read next. "In Door 2 are : , Suho and Lay."

"So lastly that means : Tao, Chen and Luhan are in Door 3." Kai read the names clearly.

"We should get going now before we waste more time." initiated the first move and began walking towards her door along with the members which is Suho and Lay.

"Let's go." Kris gestured towards their door so they went to Door 1. He then turned to Tao, Chen and Luhan first. "You guys be careful."

They all nodded. "Yes."

"Tao?" Kris patted Tao's back once to say goodbye for awhile.

Tao nodded seriously. "You take care too, gege. . . ."

With that, they all went to their designated doors. Together, they twisted the doorknob and entered the room. Getting nervous than ever wasn't something they'd expected. Maybe, it was because something would be the death of another member and they might witness how he would die tragically in front of their very own eyes. What kind of death game would they play this time? 



Have you found any clues so far?. . . .
:)