JONGKEY

~SHINee Facts~
1. Jonghyun: When we eat breakfast or go to the practice room and I forget my training outfit, when I say I forgot it, key takes it out of his bag and says, “It’s right here~”

2. Key: There was one time when we went to the cinema to watch a horror movie, it was when we were trainees. I think it was with Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Yeah!

Key: It was Jonghyun. Too scary! When I’m really scared, I have this habit of hitting people around me. So Jonghyun was to my left, because I was so scared, I started to hit him hard! But when I looked, then I noticed I hit someone you was sitting on the right instead!

Jonghyun: He hit someone he didn’t even know!

Key: I apologized.

Jonghyun: And just like that we left in the middle of the movie because we were embarrassed.

3. Jonghyun: I look like a monster.

Key: His perfect jawline. Sharp nose. Big eyes. He is perfect. He is my type.

Jonghyun: Then I’ll film SHINee’s Yunhanam with Key today.

Key: (sings) Jonghyun neomu yeppeo…

4. During an event, the members were going on stage one by one. Jonghyun was behind Key and pointed to Key, mouthing “mine” to the fans.

5. Key: Why are you always looking at him?

Jonghyun: No, I did not~

Key: How many times has it been?

Jonghyun: I really didn’t, I only have you in my heart.

6. Key: Jonghyun’s. “I love you SHINee, you jerks.” What is this?

Jonghyun: I’m saying I love you.

Key: I love you too. Look at what my son wrote. My son’s jjang! SHINee is a hit!

Jonghyun: Key is the best.

7. Every member wished Key a happy birthday and when it was Jonghyun’s turn, Jonghyun was pretty shy. He held Key’s hand and swung it back and forth. After saying some things, the fans asked for a kiss (between Jonghyun and Key) and Jonghyun said that it can’t happen. But then he kissed his thumb and pressed it on Key’s forehead and finally he said loves Key.

8. Making of AMIGO MV

Key: Indeed, jonghyun looked handsome!

Jonghyun & Key make some cute noises. Jonghyun faces Key and does some weird movement. Then Key puts his hands over Jonghyun’s and does the same thing with him. After doing that…

Jonghyun: I really don’t know why that happened.

Key laughs happily. Then Key explains…

Key: Because we’re the perfect combination (couple)!

9. When asked what the members call each other, Key says that he calls Jonghyun “Jjong”.

10. When the shinee members were going through Key’s bag, there was a polaroid of Jonghyun and himself in his wallet.

---------------------------------------------

Yo, jongkey shippers! Specially written for u guys~!