SHINEE VII

~SHINee Facts~

1.  During the broadcast, when WSS was about to end and 2PM was ready to come out, PD told SHINee to get down from the stage but they didn't want to. Onew used both hands to attack PD's waist and Key was more "overboard", pushing the PD, with his hands, to the side with lots of strength and continued to dance. PD wanted to catch Onew and Onew continued to attack him. In the end, the PD was "angry" and directly lift as in carried Onew off the stage.

 

2.  After broadcast ended, Onew went to side of stage to greet fans. Nichkhun carried Onew from the back and wanted to throw him into SW area. (A/N: Is he really that fun to carry? XD)

 

3.  The members started playing with the mics backstage by doing some imitation. Onew was especially high~ in the end, Minho shot a "What are you doing now... " with a cold expression which made our leader calm down for a moment, (A/N: Minho is taking charge I see lol)

 

4.  19th May, today, is the very same day SHINee released their debut song - Replay. (A/N: Omg they grow up so fast T.T)

 

5.  [INFO] ALL MEMBERS will be attending HIGH TOUCH EVENT ON MAY 26th !!! (including Jonghyun) ((A/N: Btw, you guys saw Jonghyun's blonde hair right? .__.))

 

6.  SHINee to release their 2nd Japanese full-length album "Boys Meet U" on June 26 along with BoA's "Tail of Hope"

 

7.  [INFO] Seems like SHINee is gonna release another travel photobook in June.

 

8.  130514 SHINee playing with guns at Cultwo Radio: -

http://youtu.be/EBkUEWSLEIQ

 

9.  Onew said it won't be long before you will get to see SHINee instead of SAINee (4inee) promotions *4 in Korean is 'Sa'* (A/N: Omg his sangtae I tell you.. XD)

 

10.  130511 MusicCore Recording - To stop the hyungs from patting his , Taemin covered his with both hands. (A/N: I'm sure Minho enjoyed that moment, if you know what I mean.. :P)

 

 


 

Anyways, so sorry for not updating! I've just finished my exam so weeeee~ can update more! (unless my results drop and my parents ban me from using the net) But not to worry, I'M A GENIUS...

 

...NOT. Oh by the way, Taemin reached his adult age today! Let's congratulate him u___u 

One more thing, comment your opinion on the fact that SHINee is practically releasing a new song/album every month. It's a good thing for us fans but ARE U MAKING THEM DIE OF EXHAUSTION, SM?! And oh, tell me ur opinion on jjong's hair too! 

Bye, and thanks for subscribing :)