TAEMIN VII

~SHINee Facts~

Before that, let me inform you this:

 

  • Onew and Jung Ah were photographed exiting a restaurant and sitting inside a car together.
  • both agencies deny this relationship. From Pledis: “The two are close as senior and junior. They’ve had meals together for a long time and we′ve known the two are close.” From SM: “This is an old rumor and it’s not the truth. We’ve known the two to be close friends.”
  • Onew has cited Jung Ah as his ideal type in 2010.
  • They tweet each other on Twitter.
  • Onew's middle finger was seriously meant for Jonghyun. (A/N: Why do I find this funny? XD)
  • Onew was really smoking that electronic cigaratte.

 

Here are the rumors:

  • they’ve been dating for a year already.
  • Jung Ah has visited Onew’s dressing room during the SHINee World tour and later they were spotted holding hands, wearing couple bracelets.
  • they were on a date in Apgujeong recently without any disguise; they usually have quick dates in Jung Ah’s car.
  • Onew and Jung Ah had previously been spotted ‘linking arms’ at a movie theater.

 


 

 

 

1. Taemin saved a cat from getting ran over by car.

 

2. Taemin likes it when his dog does aegyo for him.

 

3. Taemin only takes about 5 minutes to get dressed in the morning.

 

4. Taemin likes water (sea/ocean) a lot.

 

5. Apparently Taemin’s typing speed changes everyday.

 

6. Taemin's favorite color is white.

 

7. During the recording of the ‘Thriller’ Halloween performance on Inkigayo, Taemin played peekaboo with the fans while inside his coffin.

 

8. Taemin's ambition is to be Harry Potter.

 

9. Taemin really really likes horror movies.

 

10. Taemin often talks to himself.

 

 


 

Man, I realized I squealed a lot when typing this chapter .___.

Anyways, no matter how freaking mature SM make you look, you'll still make me see you as an innocent kid, Taemin! XD 

Right! I want to write a one-shot but I just can't seem to make up my mind on who the main male in the story should be. Please comment the character you want to be with in my one-shot~ AND MAKE SURE U READ IT LOL

Btw, is it me or does Taemin seems to have more parts in singing than before?