KEY VI

~SHINee Facts~

Key UFO Replies

*This () means who the fan was sending their UFO messages to*

 

1. Fan: Husband, this time should I buy version A or version B album?

Key: kekekekeke honey, buy both~

 

2. Fan: (Taemin) Maknae-ah maknae, what is your favourite song?

Key: Maknae went to Hong Kong.

 

3. Fan: (Minho) Mino-ah [an: that wasnt a typo ._.] , what type of songs do you prefer in this album?

Key: Mino is sleeping.

 

4. Fan: Kibum, what's your favourite song in the album Lucifer?

Key: It's Electric Heart~

 

5. Fan: (Taemin) Taemin ah... Taemin ah... Is it not okay to call.. oppa?

Key: It's okay~

 

6. Fan: (Onew) Onew oppa, I have listened to Lucifer! It's really nice! Need to take care of your body guys! Don't tire yourself~~

Key: haha thank you~~

 

7. Fan: I am having insomia!!! Feel so bad~~~~~~~

Key: A-YO if you're tired, listen to strong rythms~ Dong Dong Dong

 

8. Fan: (Taemin) Taemin-oppa ^^ To me, you're my big teddy, giving me strength and courage. That's why you have to take care of yourself to take care of me!

Key: Taemin went to Hong Kong!

Fan: This is my son~ He looks very good, right? ^^

Key: W-W-Who told you to steal my son!?

 

9. Fan: (Onew) Oppa! The song you composed is really good!

Key: My husband can become a composer now...

 

10. Fan: Hi precious how are you all? Do you want to eat good food? Noona will bring you all to eat~

Key: Here I am! Did you enjoy your day?

 


 

Um.. Listen, this is what I'm going to do.

I'm going to post all SHINee's UFO Replies for now, then I'll continue with facts, arra?

Cheongmal mianhe if you don't like the idea ><

 

Oh! I wrote a new fanfic too! It's called smile.

Characters:

Onew, Luhan, 7 yr old OC, Jesicca

Description:

This is a TRUE story. My father (who is apparently playing the role as Luhan in this story XD) and I were staring at some tree. We were at my grandmother’s house and there was nothing to do. So I asked him about his childhood and stuff. He just replied, “Smile while you’re still living.” And I was like, owwwkkaaayyy…

He then told me (also known as Choi Haneul) the story behind the sentence. He said that his best friend (who is apparently Onew in this story) always used that sentence.  Then he told me E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. and it was SO SAD I TELL YOU.

I wanted to ask about what happened further but my Mom opened Gangnam Style too loud that we practically couldn’t hear each other voices. The both of us ended our conversation and went back inside the house, only to be greeted by My Mom’s horrible “aerobics” that she claimed will make her lose weight.

Please check it out! *begs*

Smile

 

Life Le Lyrics Studio Beast Master My Life As A Butler

 

It's BEAST/B2ST Facts ♫ Welcome To the Family!