JONGKEY IV

~SHINee Facts~
1. Minho's party last year, Minho said he liked teasing Jonghyun, and Jonghyun said Key did that too. And Key said he stopped because "it was too dangerous." and the fans asked what happened, and he said he nearly got kissed by Jonghyun the last time.

2. 091106 KBS Music Bank

Key: Jonghyun-hyung, I love you!

3. 091208 Key UFO Replies

Fan: Jonghyun-ge, between Taemin and Key, who will you choose?

Key: Me, of course!!!

4. 100718 NYLON Korea Interview

Q: (for Jonghyun): If you are going on a space travel, who would you go with? You might crash or may not be able to come back.

Key: With me!

5. 100722 Taemin Birthday Fan-meet

When Taemin went backstage to change…

Key: Let’s talk then~

Jonghyun looked Key from head to toe, then poked his waist.

Jonghyun: You have money to buy Taemin gifts, you should have paid back the money you owe me~

Key pretended not to hear.

When Taemin comes back, Jonghyun and Key were too engrossed in their conversation about a pair of sunglasses. Taemin couldn’t pass through but finally pushed Jonghyun and Key aside.

Taemin: Talk about your private stuff later!!

6. When it was Key’s turn to talk, he complained about the pimples on his face and that the fans will see when he talks. Suddenly, Jonghyun lifted Key’s chin and turned it toward another direction.

Jonghyun: Then talk like this~

Key: Ahh..then..can I switch places?

Jonghyun dragged Key to the far right so their placement became Key-Jonghyun-Taemin-Onew. (Minho went for dreamteam I think)

7. Key: Today, we have a game called Taemin’s King Game!!

Jonghyun: Taemin is king so he can do anything he wants like call person 1 and person 3 to kiss. You can say “Kibum and Jonghyun kiss”, that will be ok too. We will just kiss.

Key gave Jonghyun a “we can’t” look while the fans scream.

Taemin: I don’t have that kind of interest~

After talking about the kiss, fans noticed that Jonghyun was staring at Key’s lips.

Key: Ever since the kiss talk, you keep staring at me! Why do you keep staring at me??

Jonghyun: What, what? Why can’t I?

8. 100805 Shim Shim Tapa

Jonghyun: What are our luckiest events that happened after our birth?

Jonghyun: Mine’s meeting Key.

9. 100807 Star Golden Bell

Q: Key’s good points?

Jonghyun: Key is very attentive friend and takes good care of the members.

Q: Weak points?

Jonghyun: He nags too much.

Q: What about Jonghyun?

Key: Because he’s always by my side so when I need to see him, I can see him immediately.

Q: Weak points?

Key: It’s annoying because we’re together everyday.

Q: How will you resolve a fight with Jonghyun?

Key: Flattery.

10. 100911 Star King

Key made Jonghyun wipe when he returned to his seat after eating the donut.

------------------------------------------

Iim sorry for not updating for so long! I'm really busy, pls understand!!! I'll make it up to you by adding extra facts for 2MIN or TAEMIN since it's his birthday. (SAENGIL CHUKKHAE!!)

So, VOTE n COMMENT which chapter youu want more facts: 2MIN or TAEMIN?

Btw, if you like EPICness and slight COMEDY, read the link below

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210724

COMMENTS REPLY:

TO DE PPL HU THINKS TAEMIN FITS MINHO'S CITERIA: Fine! Fine! You guys are right~