SHINEE III

~SHINee Facts~
1. According to Jonghyun and Minho, Key and Onew are not close enough to talk about each other's bad points. "There’s a member-only-relationship wall between them. *jokingly* " - Jonghyun

"True" - Minho

 

2. SHINEE’S GOOD POINTS AND BAD POINTS

Good points

Onew to Taemin: He’s beautiful. 

Taemin to Jonghyun: He’s very witty. He says things that are really funny. 

Jonghyun to Minho: He’s serious in every situation. 

Minho to Key: He has a sense in whatever he’s doing. 

Key to Onew: Onew hasn’t changed. He’s a very warm person. 

Bad points

Minho to Jonghyun: Sometimes he can be harsh with words. (Jonghyun agrees.)

Jonghyun to Taemin: Once in a while we fight to the point of where I want to say, “Don’t talk to me anymore”.

Taemin to Onew: Sometimes he’s not funny.

Other members: SOMETIMES?!

Taemin: Well, there are times when he is funny, there are times when he’s not.

Other members: Not the same with our opinion *chuckles*

Onew to Key: *looks at each other faces* . . . (Ain’t close enough to tell each other their bad points.) 

Key to Minho: He’s very mature. Not the real mature. The fake one. 

3. The era the shinee members felt the most cool at.

Onew: Lucifer

Jonghyun: Ring Ding Dong

Key: A.Mi.Go

Minho: Juliette

Taemin: Lucifer but changes his pick to Replay.

 

4. According to Jonghyun, if Taemin was a detective, he'd probably arrest an innocent person.

5. Shinee says that Taemin would combine all of what they said and the outcome would be just pure nonsense. 

Example: If the other members say they’re going on a show and that show is a cooking show, and Afterwrds, they say that they’re going to perform overseas. Taemin would think that they are going overseas to cook on stage.

 

6. Later...: [just a little Onew sangtae]

Jonghyun: If Taemin was a detective, he’d probably arrest an innocent person. 

Onew: He’s going to arrest the person who cooks on stage. 

7. When Minho comes home, he never fails to ask the other members what they did during the day. According to Jonghyun, it’s like being cornered. Minho would ask them what they did and if they answer something non-specific, Minho would say, “You did something didn’t you? You were with someone weren’t you? What did you do, really? Tell me! Where did u go again? Seriously? ”

"He started doing this since he moved to my room and keeps on asking me as though I was his girlfriend or something! I wonder he did the same to Tae and Onew-hyung (coz they were minho's roomate be4) " - Jonghyun

 

8. Jonghyun says that Minho must be a very lonely person because he clings to the other members a lot. [I totally agree with him]

9. MC: Who can tell what personality a girl has by just looking at them across the room?

Key: Jjong! So obvious!

Taemin: Its scary how Minho-hyung can do it.

Onew: Jongho.

Jonghyun: Me.

Minho: *chuckles*

10. 120323 SUKIRA

Jonghyun: *talking about how he came to write 'Honesty'*

Minho and Key: *gesturing that Jonghyun talks too much*

DJ: Minho and Key, what are you two doing?

Minho: ... we.. um.. are just joking around..

Key: Jjong talks too much! We're guests too, u know?

DJ: Did you write the lyrics for any song?

Key: um.. No, I didn't...

Minho: . . .

DJ: Then keep quiet.

Key: *mumbles while laughing*

Minho: n-neh.. *nods* *smiles*

------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing, my fellow readers!!! Your comments makes me smile like someone with mental problems. Sometimes my mum would see me doing so and she'll ask "Are you okay?" X) ohya! Can I ask my subbies to do me a small favour?

ADD ME AS YOUR FREN PWEASE! Again, cheongmal gomawo! ^^

COMMENTS REPLY:

Takumichi: Mianheyo.. But some subscribers prefe jongkey. So I've got to be fair~ wait patiently for your 2min :D

Eternity: Its from Yunhanam~ but I don't remember what episode it was.. Chusuhamnida.

Jungminwashere: Gimme one!

shinee_ta05: eh? Jinja? Thanks for d info!