JONGKEY III

~SHINee Facts~
1. Key said last year on his birthday, Jonghyun was hitting him in the park (sort of like birthday punches) but Jonghyun stopped him before he could finish. And then he whispered something to Key.

2. When asked what the members call each other, Key says that he calls Jonghyun “Jjong”.

3. 090408 Jonghyun’s Birthday Fan-meet

When it was Key’s turn to wish Jonghyun a happy birthday, Jonghyun asked: “Are you going to confess to me now?” Then the two of them were talking to each other, face to face and hugged afterward.

4. 590623 KBS HappyFM “I’m SoYooJin”.

SHINee Rolling Paper

(Jonghyun’s paper)

Key: Study your song composing well ♡ (I still remember you not lending me your vest -_-^)

(Key’s paper)

Onew: Side with me keke

Jonghyun: Don’t side with anyone else, you’re mine kekeke…

5. July; Vogue Girl Interview

Key: In SHINee, the member who is the icon of iness is Jonghyun hyung!

6. 090924 Homepage Message

"Hello, I’m Bling Bling Jonghyun- What day was September 23rd? It is SHINee’s Almighty Key’s birthday.. We are now preparing for Key Goon’s birthday party.. Key isn’t even aware of it and is dancing next to me.. ..Fool.. This is a secret!! Shh!" - Jonghyun

7. 090925 SHINee NIGHT Photobook & DVD

Q: Is there anything you want to say to the members?

Key: To me, I get along with Jonghyun comfortably. He is a very close friend. He listens to my troubles and helps me a lot, pointing out my mistakes in aspects like singing. Jonghyun and I are both interested in singing so we have that common interest. We communicate well so being with him is the most comfortable and casual.

8. 091010 Korean Sohu Interview

Jonghyun: 我想你 (I miss you). It means that I miss everyone. Then…how about Key?

Key: 你很漂亮 (You are pretty). It means “pretty”, right?

Jonghyun: Ah, it means pretty? *Turns to Key* 你很漂亮~

9. October ROCKSTAR Interview

Q: Which member’s movements/acts will attract your attention?

Jonghyun: Compared to acts, I can’t help but to notice Key because the way he thinks. The way he thinks is very interesting. He has a lot of points, like yesterday (during the fan meeting), he chose to performe Perfume’s Chocolate Disco. It was really fun.

10. 100410 me2day (Key)

Key: Certified~ Actually, I already had a set of T-shirts, I got the T-shirt as a gift kekekeke

100707 me2day (Jonghyun)

I want to urgently sell this. It hasn’t even been 2 hours since I’ve bought it. No scratch status, only worn it once. If you want it, I can show you the receipt and case. I bought it as a gift because Kibum kept asking me to buy it. Because I don’t want to give it to him suddenly “without a reason”, I came here to sell it. There aren’t any discounts. Keke – Jonggo Nara cosplay (Jonggo Nara is a Korean website that sells second-handed items)

------------------------------------------

Again, mianhe for not updating! 1 day after the holiday in Singapore. I went for a vacation in Thailand. I thought it wouldn't be special or anything (coz I go there once a month) but BOY WAS I WRONG! I usuallly stay in 5-star hotels but this time I STAYED IN A CHALET! NO BED. NO AIR-CON. NO FAN. But there was a huge karoake set X) even my great grandma started dancing like crazy! We had to FISH for dinner and BARBEQUE IT. It was an awesomely different experience. :)

COMMENTS REPLY:

All: Enjoy the loviness in Jongkey~

iluvyesung: too bad for u.. Its jongkey this time.