The Meeting

A Love To Cherish

Exactly 7 pm. Saturday.

“He’s really handsome. How come he looks so good in a suit?”

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=579&tbm=isch&tbnid=qSKlfOLzHanyBM:&imgrefurl=http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/super-juniors-choi-si-won-works-with-karl-lagerfeld-a-world-famous-designer-and-photographer/&docid=i4eQOVibUPQS0M&imgurl=http://en.korea.com/files/2012/04/eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c71.jpg&w=524&h=758&ei=6FGlT_btGqeRiQfRzI3XAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=728&vpy=145&dur=93&hovh=270&hovw=187&tx=88&ty=141&sig=115387168580513099602&page=3&tbnh=133&tbnw=89&start=57&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:57,i:227

(yeah I know. He does looks good! Hahahah! )

She can’t stop staring he was at the street. He was just getting out of the car when yuri saw him. He was like an angel in front of her, so perfect, so Hot?!

Anni! No way. Yuri stop thinking like that. You foolish girl.

Siwon’s POV.

Im looking at a goddess am i? I feels so good to be beside her right now. So much different.  She is really beautiful. Her face, her lips is like inviting me to come closer. The way her beauty stands out in the night. Breathe taking.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/huanlingyao/girlspic/yuri-111001003.jpg

(She’s wearing this to the ball. Who wouldn’t fall right?)

End of Pov

Siwon moved closer without letting go of yuri’s gazed. As soon as Siwon was right in front of her. He held her face, He slowly leaned in. The can feel their heartbeats in harmony.

Then he kissed her, without second thoughts he kissed the person who was making him crazy, the person who was making everything feel right about him.

He moved his away, trying to see her reaction.

“So what does this mean exactly?” she asked.

“It means were happy. I’m happy, you’re happy. And were going to be like this until tomorrow, the day after that, the year after that and a decade more. It means I’m going to stay where I am right now, beside you. Forever.”

Then their hands found each other.

…… a moment of silence.

“You look so beautiful” Siwon said.

“You don’t look bad yourself.”

“Why would I look bad? I’m Choi Siwon.”

“Ahh, because you are Choi Siwon, You can’t look bad? Remember that selca you took and forwarded to me?”

“Yeah, I look good even in the morning, right?”

“Nope, you looked like you haven’t showered for days! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Yuri was laughing her heart off. She cant stop laughing because of Siwon’s reaction. He was really anticipating her to agree.

“YOOOOU! YAH! Kwon Yuri!” He began to tickle Yuri. Trying to get revenge.

“YAHH! Stop it. I give up~~ HAHAH! HEY! STOOOOOOP!~~ HAAHAHA!”

“haven’t showered for day huh?!” continues to tickle her.

“Okaay! You look handsome.”

“That’s better. We’ve got to go. Were already late.”

*AT THE KWON COMPANIES INCORPORATED BALLROOM 1*

Everybody was there. Appa, Umma, Jiyoung Oppa and Sooyoung Unnie.

“APPA!”

“Ohh Yuri. So glad you came I was beginning to worry if you wouldn’t we know how busy you are this days.”

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world. Uhm dad. This is Choi Siwon.”

“Hello Sir. Nice to meet you.” He offered his hands.

“Nice to meet you too son.” Yuri’s dad accepted his handshake and Yuri had a smile on her face.

This is gonna be good. She thought.

“So this is the guy you’ve been hanging out little Sis!” He put his hands around yuri. “I’m Jiyoung, Yuri’s handsome brother.”

“Appa! Jiyoung is lying again.”

Everyone was laughing.

“I’m Yuri’s sister. Sooyoung. Im prettier than her, I know.”

“HAHAHAHAH! In your dreams Sooyoung” Jiyoung interrupted.

“AHAHAAHAHAHAH!” all of of them laughed in unison.

KRRRRIIING~`!! KRRRIIING~`!!

“Excused me. I have to take this.” He said to her family. “Its my manager. I thinks its about the shoot for tomorrow. I’ll meet you inside okay?”
“Okay, I’ll save you a seat.”

Siwon Kissed Yuri’s forehead. Receiving a lot of teasing from her family. At times like that she would have been embarrassed. But right now she was too happy to care.