L- Is for the way you look at me

A Love To Cherish

“I had a great time. Thanks.”

“Me too. Thanks for coming with me, Yuri.”

Yuri was on her way to her car when suddenly Siwon hugged her. Her body step by step took in what was happening. She had the mind to reject but everything seemed right at the moment. Siwon slowly let her go, they were headed to Yuri’s car just as she was about to sit..

“Yuri.”

SNAP.

He took a picture of her.

“YAHHH! What was that for? Give me your phone. Hey, let me see it right now Siwon maybe I look totally—“

“No.” He face was a teased. The picture turned out great but Yuri didn’t know.

“No? Give me that phone!” she was jumping up and down trying to reach the phone form Siwon, He was too tall for her but thank goodness she was still wearing heels that made it a little easier.

“Hey! Give it, Siwon right now!” Yuri was shouting like an old lady in the middle of the street.

“And what If I don’t?” He asked. Still teasing Yuri.

“Well you I can----“ Yuri began to tickle Siwon but he won’t just move. When Yuri was about to give up Siwon move his body. A liitle.

“So this is where it tickles you. Hahahahaah! Revenge!” Yuri keep on tickling and tickling Siwon until he gives his phone.

“Hey stop it! Hahahahahahah! Stop it. Yuriii! :)” They were moving like worms on the streets form one  place to the other.

“AHHHHHH~~!”  Yuri slipped.

“Gotcha.”

They were silent for a minute; they were looking in each other’s eyes. Each by each they’re faces started to close the distance. They were in middle of an un-lit street the only light catching them was the light of the coffee shop but they were far away from that.

“YURI! PALLI! YOUR MOM IS AT YOU APARTMENT. HURRY!” her driver honk the car horn to signal her to hurry.   

“Got it!”

“Huh?” Siwon was confused then he remembered his phone.

“YAHH! Don’t erase it.”

“Who said I was.” She was typing something on the phone.

“Here. My phone numbers there, do whatever you want with it.”

“Bye.”  Yuri opened the door and bid farewell to Siwon.

“YURI~!”

When she turned around Siwon was right there, right in front of her. He leaned closer. Yuri closed her eyes. Then he kissed her. On her left cheeks.

Yuri felt shivers in her body. She was happy well at the same time disappointed. Every girl would be but she was thrilled he did it showed how a gentle man should act and she liked it. She went inside her car smiling. Her left and was on her cheeks.

ANNYEONG! ANNYEONG! ~ PYONG ~PYONG

Someone was calling her. It was an unknown caller.

“Hello?”

“It’s Siwon. Save this no. its mine.”

“Okay. Uhmm, I will.”

“Yeah. So, bye.”

“Bye.”

ANNYEONG! ANNYEONG! ~ PYONG ~PYONG

 It was Siwon.

“HMM.”         

“Goodnight Yuri.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It short. im sorry.

But if you still like it. Comment and subscribe :) <3 LOVESS!