Curious..Never Mind.

A Love To Cherish

He was in the same umbrella.

I look up at him and still see the same Jung Yunho I met when I was a kid.

the same person who care. But looking at our position right now looking at the people around us, Jiyeon and Siwon was under one umbrella. I looked like she really did knew him but I never actually cared until now.

“What’s Siwon and Jiyeon relationship?”

“I don’t know. She said she was friends with Siwon’s brother and that’s it, she didn’t elaborate much further.”

“Why? I mean I know you’re curious.”

“Yes, I was but that has nothing to do with what I have for her right now.”

“Okay.” I looked at them. They are really close.

I guess curiosity will get me nowhere.

“Come on.” I tug his shirt. He looked at me.

“I’m not Riding your car you know. I have my car.” Pointing at the  white car beside his.

“Oh, yeah.” He walked me to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me.

 

 

The rain was heavy to the extent of not actually seeing the road. Siwon decided to take it slow and be careful.

“I know its kind of dangerous but Im hungry.” He looked at me.

“Yeah. I know.”

That’s weird. His too quiet.

“Hey.” I looked at him.

“Hey.”

What’s wrong.

As the rain calmed down I realized we were still far away from the resort and basing from what I knew we were still Somewhere far away from it. At the other side of it specifically.

We stopped.

“Siwon, why are we stopping?”

“Look.”

Road close.

“Why?”

“I’ll ask.” He rolled down his window.

“Excuse me Sir.” He asked the Policeman who was on the side of the standee. “What happened?”

“Some Truck went overboard and slipped. His cargo spilled blocked the whole road.”

“What time can we pass through?”

“Im afraid that I’ll take tomorrow afternoon Son.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive. This rain is gonna take long and the tow truck will arrive his at least tomorrow morning plus the garbage trucks.”

“Okay Thanks officer.” He rolled up the window and fully faced me.

“I guess where stuck here.”

“I’ll call Jiyeon and let them know.” I took my phone out my bag.

 

 

“Hey.”

“Hello?”

“Jiyeon, Its Yuri. The road closed and we cant get through. We’ll just wait this out.”

“Really?” Yunho answered.

“Ohh.. am I on speaker?”

“Nope. Jiyeon handed me the phone.”

“ Okay. Well Yeah, I guess were stuck here until the road clears out.”

I heard a long silence on the other side.

“Hello?”

“Okay Bye.”

A text message appeared on my screen.

“I have a great Idea but I think I’ll be complicated.”

“What is it?” I texted back.

“The house is just a few Kilometers away.”

“I don’t know…”

“Come on. I know you cant stand sitting there over night. And im sure the caretaker stored food at the cabinets and refrigerator.”

“How come? It’s not like she knew we were staying there again.”

“But she saw us there last time and I saw her at the resort yesterday and informed me that she stored the food.”

“Okay… But.”

“Ohhh aish. You know better that I cant sleep here and I know you’ve tried sleeping at a car but trust me you cant handle sleeping overnight. And remember your stomach ALWAYS BEG FOR FOOOOD!!”

“Okay.Okay.Okay.Okay You happy? You know me too well.”

“Siwon.” I turned towards Him.

“Yeah.”

“Could you change seats with me.”

“Why?”

“Im driving”

“In your dreams.”

“Wae??!”

“Its dangerous. Just eat the food youre just hungry.”

“Trust me i really want to eat that’s why im doing this. And besides you don’t know where we are going.”

“Where are we going exactly?”

“My House.”