Friends

A Love To Cherish

We were sitting on the sand. Under the shade the shade of the coconut tree above us. Facing rhe sea the once witness us parting and now together… Friends.

We stayed that way for a very long time. Silently just enjoying the moment, With me leaning on his shoulders and his arms wrap around me.

~~YAHHH! YUR-AHHH ANSWER THE PHONE PLEASE! Pyong~! Pyong~! ~~ ring~! Ring~!

“Hello?”

“Yuri, where are you?”

“ah. Siwon” she smiled. “I took a walk out.”

“Yuri. There have been a slight problem with the photoshoot schedule.”

“What is it?”

“Chairman wants it by the beach and he heard I was going hear and your also available—“

“So, he wants me to model for Dior?”

“Yeah, can you. I know there is this brunch were going to so I can back out if you want.”

“No. I’ll do it. Wait for me. 15 minutes tops. But we don’t have the clothes.”

“It’s all been taken care of my crew surprisingly arrived minutes ago with a model but the chairman didn’t like her.”

“Okay. See you.” I looked at Yunho with an apologetic expression on my face.

“Looks like our reunion just got cut short.”

“Yeah.  Well, I’ve to go back they need me their.”

“Im coming with you, need a lift?”

“No thanks. i Brought my car with me.”

“You are really stubborn. Aish.”

I ran to my car. “I have to get there faaast! “

“Hey, careful. You might trip.”

I opened my door. Quickly brought to life the engine. I rolled down the windows on both sides.

“Hey!” Yunho called from his car. “Wanna race?” he asked.

“Im still gonna win.” And stuck my tongue out.

“Never.” He stated.

“Fastest person to arrive at the resort win.” With smirk he drifted away. “Yahhh! Not fair. We didn’t even say ready go set yet” and yuri drove away.

 

“Huh. I always win.”

“Hey! You should’ve took it easy on me. I’m a girl.”

“When did you became a girl.”

“Im a model” She boastfully told him.

“there are guys that model.”

“YAHHHHHH! JUNG YUNHO!”

When everything relaxed we quickly made our way to the lobby then we saw the photo shoot taking place at the beach.

“You’ve grown. You’re a lot taller now.”

“Hey! Don’t make it sound like I’m a kid, which I am. Hahahaha! Anyways, I’m just 25. You’re like older by 9 months!”

“Hey! But at least I’m tall.”

“You and your height, If uncle wasn’t tall you would have been smaller than me.”

“No way will that happen. Even if that occurs, god will definitely make way for me to be tall, this looks” pointing to himself. “are made for the perfect guy. And its me.”

“Really?” with sarcasm.

“It’s the truth. You cant blame me if im handsome.”

“Whatever!” I’ve got to teach you a lesson.

Yuri’s hand crept slowly to Yunho’s left rib. She tickled him, but he was strong enough to caught my hand.

“Bring me down!” he carried me. Her reaction was half screaming and half laughing.

“You’re the one who tickled me. You knew its extremely bad to tickle me, I’ll be laying in sand right now if I didn’t stop it.”

“Yeah, yeah. Now! Put me down!”

And he did. Not far away was the photo shoot. Everything was set up. From the changing room or tent, the cameras on the table. And they were just waiting for me. Crap.

I look over to Yunho. “YAH! Pali! All their waiting is me. Now come on, don’t be such a baby and run~!” and grab his hand and run to the beach were everybody was waiting.

“were here!” I announce. Just then everybody was looking at me. The camera crew was looking relieve and excited, Siwon was well Handsome then there was Sunny and Seohyun who was eyeing me the whole time. But I ignored it.

I walked over to Siwon. ”HeY! Im here.” He turned around and kiss me. My eyes widen and look at him, his face was red and I can feel mine was too. I lowered my head. Then I garnered the strength to look up covering by embarrassment.

“Yahh! Too much Public display.” And his face tuned red.

Gotcha!

“Ahem.” I look over my back and realize yunho’s there. Oh, Right, forgot all about him. Sorry.

“Siwon this is Yunho, he sat at the same table as ours yesterday.”

“Oh yeah. Nice to see again.” They shook hands.

“So ill be heading to the girls. I’ll change real quick!”

 

“YAH! You girl! Why are you acting Lovey-dovey with Yunho again?” sunny exclaimed.

Seohyun and Sunny was in front of me with their arms crossed infront of their chest.

“don’t tell me you got back together?!” Seohyun said.

“Paaaaaabooooooo!” Sunny knocked on my head.

“Heeey! That hurt.” I complained.

“that better be. How about Siwon huh?!” Sunny asked.

Then seohyun came forward. “yeah. How about our Siwon?!”

“Our SIWON?!” Sunny and I shouted and laughed altogether.

“hey, just tryin to lift up the mood.”

And Sunny turned her voice back to its sweet aegyo-ed type. “I know you love Yunho but Siwon is a nice guy.”

“Who said anything about not loving Siwon?” I asked.

“YAHHH! You’re gonna cheat on both of them. Date them at the same time?” Sunny’s eyed widen.

“Im not dating Yunho for your information. We are just being – I don’t know.”

“I don’t know?” confused sunny asked.

“He just wants to friends again.”

“So want us to believe that.”

“it’s the truth were just friends.” I defended.

“okay. I believe you but—“

“Sunny was just said you should get change. Now!” then she push me to a rack of clothes and she started putting accessories and getting my make up done at the same time.

Sunny and Seohyun’s Pov

Yuri went out of the tent. She went straight to Siwon and we saw how Siwon looked at her but everytime to take a glimpse of Yunho we can see the same thing In his eyes.

Sunny: I will not see her hurt again. Yunho you’ve got stay away from her, shes happy now.

Seohyun: Siwon’s great but I still like yunho oppa.

(Okay this two girls are like on both sides just to let you know. Seohyun is like close with Yunho but she’s like younger by 2 years from them. And Sunny She was close with Yuri ever since, she was the only one who saw her at her worst during the time Yuri and Yunho broke up. So for short she hate him.)

Seohyun and Sunny was at the door.

Seohyun: Yunho oppa is cool for asking Yuri to be friends again.

(Note: she doesn’t call them Unnie. Yuri and Sunny thinks that if she call them unnie their old. :])

Sunny: Here you go again. What in him that you like so much?”

Then sunny saw Yunho at the side still looking friendly to Yuri.

“I do trust you yunho. Its just that, do you have to be friends right when she already moved on with Siwon and she’s happy. Right after you saw her with him. Its jut to much of a coincidence.” Sunny whispered to herself.

“I can see the way you look at her it’s the same way as before.” She continued.

End of Pov

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. This like super long.

Comment and subscibe! <3 lovesss!