A New Life

A Love To Cherish

Snap. Click. Snap. Click. Snap. Click.

That sound was heard all over the studio.

“Look a little to the left” the photographer said.

Snap. Click.

“Well that’s a wrap people. Thank you.”

Its been a long day. Finally done after 3 hours of the photo shoot.

Yuri was on her to the snack table when suddenly someone called her name.

“ Uhmm. Ms. Yuri?”

“Hi. What can I do for you…. “

“Sorry, I guess I’ve working with for the past 3 hours I haven’t introduce my name. Choi Siwon.”

Siwon handed his hand to Yuri and Yuri gladly accepted it. Both smiling.

“Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you.”

 

 

They went to the snack table together.

He’s smile seems really familiar. It was like Yu—

So how long have you been Modeling?”

“Actually at first it was just a hobby for 2 years I never really wanted to model not until 2 years ago I thought I should move on—I mean make a career out of it.”

“So uhm. You how long have you been a photographer? Yuri asked trying to change the topic of their conversation.

“3 years.”

“Really, that’s impressive.” Now yuri’s curious.

“How come?”

“You’ve been around for 3 years and getting my manager to say ok to the client with a photographer having only 3 years of experience that mean take good pictures.”

“Thanks.”

Now yuri’s embarrassed he keeps on smiling to her and she always get Goosebumps.

If I can’t get away from him right now im gonna scream. Choi siwon do your smile have powers? I think your using Aegyo to me or its just my imagination. Urgg, stop smiling.

“AHHHH~~!!”

“AHHHH~~!!”

“SUNNNNY! SEOHYUN~!! Why did you just do that? You two scared the hell out me.”

“You’re the one not on Earth.”

“Hahahahah~~” He’s laugh.

“Sunny & Seohyun uhmm meet  Mr. Choi Siwon, He’s our photographer”

“Hi Mr. Siwon” Sunny Said

Hey! Why are you using you aegyo to him? You like him? No way!

Yuri eyes were really wide that Sunny realized at that moment something was different.

"Hi Mr. Choi Siwon" that's more like it Seohyun.

Yuri gave Siwon a smile. The biggest smile she has ever given someone for the past 2 years.

“Is this our first Photo shoot?”

“Yes, I believe so. Why?

"Uhh. Nothing"

“Mr. Choi someone calling on your phone it’s the Editor for the magazine” He’s assistant called him

“Sorry Yuri I got to pick that. Thanks! “ Yuri watch siwon go to the table when suddenly he turned around. “uhmm Yuri, We should hang out sometime.”

Yuri smile was from ear to ear. “I like that.”

“Yuri~~!” Sunny waved her hand in Yuri’s face. “Im still here. Wanna join me in the conversation?”

“What conversation?”

“With Mr. Choi HOOTTIEE~!” Teasing Yuri.

"AHH- Choi hottie?! "

"Yes, Your Choi Hottie." Sunny playfully wink at Yuri ang stuck her tongue out saying Yuri's busted.

"Mine? Who mad him mine?" Still denying

"LOOK HE'S COMING BACK! " Seohyun shouted. "Where?" Yuri kept on turning her heard ten he saw him coming over.

 

 

"Yuri, Do you have time for Coffee? "