Good News, Friends and a Warning

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung walked out of school. She walked for about 15 minutes and reached the apartment complex. She stopped in front and looked up to stare at it. *I still can't believe that I was degraded from a mansion to an apartment*

She shrugged and walked in. Before she was even close to the door, she tripped on a crack and fell on someone's chest. "You still are the same clumsy Yookyung." the person said. She looked up and saw Taewoo smiling at her.

"Taewoo-ah!" she screamed and hugged him. He was startled at first but hugged her back. "Hey! That's quite a hug there. But I missed you too." he joked. Yookyung giggled and slapped his arm playfully. "Wait, if you're here then what about Na-"

"YOOKYUNG-AH!!!" a girl screamed. Yookyung turned around with wide eyes and got tackled down by Nami. "Oof!" Nami squeezed Yookyung tightly while yelling, "Yah! Why didn't you call? I missed you so much! School isn't the same without you since Taewoo is boring." "HEY!"

Yookyung slapped the concrete floor and Taewoo pried Nami off. He helped Yookyung off the floor and she took several gasps of air. "Yah Kim Nami! I told you not to do that!" she hissed. Nami scratched the back of her head, "Sorry. I just really missed you."

Someone then spoke, "Well, looks like the three of you are having fun." They turned and Yookyung beamed, "Appa!" She ran to hug him and he patted her head. "How was school today?" "It was okay. But I made new friends!" "Wonderful. Well, let's go inside."

She nodded and they all went inside. "Tada! This is our new apartment!" Yookyung exclaimed. Nami and Taewoo looked around with wide eyes and Taewoo gawked, "This is the size of my bathroom." Nami joined, "This is the size of my walk in closet." 

Yookyung rolled her eyes and playfully hit their arms, "Yah! Are you insulting my new home?" She stared at them with squinted eyes and they threw their hands up in forfeit.

She chuckled and sat down on the floor. She patted the spaces near her and they walked over carefully. Taewoo pointed at the floor with a are-you-serious-face and Yookyung nodded. He sighed and sat. Nami plopped down and looked around.

"It's nice?" She attempted to compliment the apartment but had no words. Yookyung's father brought some drinks and said, "I'll be back with some groceries so just talk." Yookyung smiled and waved him goodbye at the door. He left and then Taewoo spoke, "You still are pretty happy for having to live in the dump."

She slapped the back of his head and yelled, "Well sorry in live in a dump! But I don't care! As long as my dad is with me, I'll be fine if I live on the streets!" Nami shook her head, "Taewoo you idiot! Why would you say that?" He shrugged, "Don't know. Sorry Yookyung."

"So, what school do you go to now?" Nami asked, trying to lighten up the mood. "TOP Academy." Yookyung blankly said. Nami's eyes widened and she shrieked, "TOP ACADEMY?!" Yookyung jumped at her tone and shushed her. "Don't you shush me! Why would you go TOP Academy?! That place is full of gangsters and it's no good at all!"

She shrugged, "It's not that bad, I guess. I made some friends though." "Really? Tell me about them." "Well, there's six of them and most of them are in my class except for one who is a sophomore and the other is a senior. Oh, they're in a gang called Teen Top."

Nami looked like she was going to burst any minute. Yookyung slapped a hand over after realizing what she said and looked to Taewoo for help. He mouthed 'sorry' and just watched Nami. She took some deep breaths and calmly spoke, "A gang. Your n

Please log in to read the full chapter