TOP Academy

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Recap: Yookyung gulped. *This is my new school?*

Yookyung walked in carefully and looked around. All eyes were on her.

"Who's she?" "Hey look, fresh meat." "Oh my god, she looks so plain."

Yooykung was boiling inside but she decided to let it go. All of a sudden, girls were screaming and a motorcylcle was heard. She turned around and a motorcycle was headed straight for her. It made a small turn to the side and Yookyung fell on her in surprise.

She stood up and dusted her uniform off. "Damn and I just got this yesterday!" she hissed quietly. 5 guys walked up to the motorcycle and the guy on it took off his helmet.

He shook his head trying to fix his hair and all the girls were squealing. "L.joe oppa!" "Oppa, you look so hot!" "Omo oppa! Look over here!" Yookyung was confused so she looked at the guy.

His orange hair glistened and was shiny in the sunlight, his uniform looked looked a bit messy but it suited him. He got off and looked at her. She cowered a bit due to his cold eyes that were piercing through her and the glares that the girls were giving. He walked off and the girls trailed behind him.

"Sorry about that. He's a bit wild when it comes to riding his motorcycle." someone apologized. She looked and a guy with a feminine looking face was in front of her. She stumbled back a bit in surprise and nearly tripped when someone caught her by the waist. She looked up and a guy with light brown hair and a baby face was there.

He helped her up and then spoke, "I haven't seen you around before. You new?" Yookyung nodded and introduced, "I'm Lee Yookyung." The guy with the feminine looking face spoke, "I'm Ahn Daniel, but call me Niel. He's Choi Jonghyun but we call him Changjo. The guy on the motorcycle was Lee Byunghun, or L.joe."

She nodded while absorbing in all those names. Niel pointed to three other guys and said, "The one with the red hair is Lee Chanhee but he goes by Chunji. The small one is Yoo Changhyun but we wants us to call him Ricky. The last one is Bang Minsoo but everyone calls him CAP. And the six of us are known as Teen Top, the kingkas of the school and strongest gang."

Yookyung's eyes widened and quietly said, "Kingkas? Gang?" The rest of them

Please log in to read the full chapter