My Loveable Gangster

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

L.joe's eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He noticed how the environment was all white and was very sterile. He figured that he was in the hospital. He tried to sit up but groaned in pain. He sighed and turned his head. He saw Yookyung sitting on a stool, her head on the edge of the bed and her hand gripping his.

He cracked a small smile and curled a strand of hair behind her ear. He took off the oxygen mask and took in a deep breath. A nurse walked into the room and was surprised to see the boy awake. She ran off to get a doctor to examine him.

Yookyung stirred when she felt the sun on her face and she sat up. She stretched her arms and back and looked around with half opened eyes. They immediately widened when they saw L.joe smiling at her.

"Oppa!" She yelled in delight and threw her arms around his neck. He groaned, "Yookyung, it hurts." She let go and gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry."

The door flew open and in came Teen Top and Mihyun. The boys surrounded their injured friend and smiled widely. "Hyung, you're awake!" Ricky yelled. "You okay?" Niel asked. Chunji lightly punched his shoulder, "You little rascal. You have no idea how worried we were."

Mihyun threw an arm around Yookyung and smiled. "You okay?" She nodded, "Yep and you, my friend, have plenty of explaining to do."

A doctor walked in and silenced the group. "Please keep in mind that you are in a hospital. Lee Byunghun?" L.joe raised his hand, "That's me." He smiled, "Glad to see that you're awake. We're going to need to run a few tests on you and then you can return." He nodded and carefully got up from his bed to sit in the wheel chair the nurse brought.

He waved goodbye and then the door closed. Yookyung plopped down on the bed and gave Mihyun a stare. "So? I'm waiting for my explanation?"

She shrugged, "I used to be the leader of a notorious female gang called The Red Butterfly. Simple as that." Yookyung's jaw dropped and so did Teen Top's.

Chunji raised a shaky finger and pointed to her, "You  were the ex-leader of The Red Butterfly who decided to quit out of nowhere?" The girl nodded nonchalantly, "Yeah." CAP looked at her in awe, "Whoa. I used to look up to you. Who knew that you were her? Why did you quit?"

She sadly smiled, "Love. But it didn't even work out for me. It was foolish of me to quit because of a guy but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't have met you guys." Yookyung got up and patted her back. Mihyun gave her a small smile.

L.joe was soon wheeled back in half an hour later. Ricky and Changjo helped him back into bed and the doctor looked at his clipboard. "Well, he should be good as new soon. He will have to come in a few months later to get his stitches removed." The boy blinked, "Wait, I got surgery?"

The doctor chuckled, "Yep. Did you just figure that out?" His eyes widened, "I can't afford that! Or this room!" "But I can." They turned their heads and saw Taewoo giving them a smile. The doctor bowed, "Taewoo, nice to see you here." He nodded, "Thanks for

Please log in to read the full chapter