Kidnapped

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as her shift finished, Yookyung changed back into her uniform and left the cafe after waving goodbye to Kanghyuk. She slightly shivered at the blowing wind and curled a strand of hair behind her hair.

She grabbed the straps of the bookbag and started for home. The sky was starting to turn dark and the street lamps one by one. The girl looked around her surroundings even though she's walked down this route thousands of times.

Behind, someone followed the girl quietly. Yookyung turned her head arond and the person hid behind an electric pole. She tilted her head and continued walking.

The person peeked out from behind the pole and quietly stalked her.

Feeling that someone or something was behind her, Yookyung whipped her head around. She frowned when she saw no one behind her and huffed. She turned back around and started walking again.

Out of no where, a cloth was brought up to and she tried to scream. The person held her waist and pressed the cloth up against her nose. Inhaling the chloroform, she started to get drowsy. Her eyes drooped and her struggles stopped.

Her arm fell limply to her side and the person dragged her away.

 

L.joe paced around her apartment, worried about his girlfriend. It was past the time she would normally get home by and he was starting to get strange ideas. *What if she gets harassed? Or gets kidnapped?!*

He bit his nails and walked in

Please log in to read the full chapter