Chasing Him

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung looked up when she heard the door close. She smiled when she saw her father walk into their apartment. "How was work?" She inquired. He sighed and then sat down next to her on the couch.

He rubbed his face and groaned. "Why can't I find him?!" He began. She raised an eyebrow, "Find who?" He looked at her, "Hwang Hyoshin. He's been in Seoul for about two weeks and yet I haven't seen him at all!"

She leaned back against the couch and rubbed her chin. "Well, you can't expect to find him that easily. I'm pretty sure he's hiding from you and possibly others who are chasing him. Why not try looking in places where he used to visit frequently and then places where you would least expect him."

Mr. Lee looked at his daughter with wide eyes. "Wow, you sound like a detective." She shrugged, "It's not much. Just need to think a bit with your noggin." He nodded and then gave her a smile, "You're so smart! I feel stupid compared to you now even though I did start my own business." She burst out in laughter and gave him an identical smile.

 

Taking Yookyung's advice into consideration, Mr. Lee started to go to the places where Hyoshin would normally be seen. He went to his favorite bar, favorite Chinese restaurant and etc. but he was no where to be seen.

He took in a deep breath and then sighed. He rested on a park bench near his apartment. "Appa!" He turned his head and saw Yookyung heading towards him with a smile, L.joe

Please log in to read the full chapter