Strange feeling

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung waved goodbye to Kanghyuk and left the store. Her shift was finally over and she walked home with a small smile on her face. The weather was getting a bit colder so she stuck her hands in her pockets.

She heard some footsteps behind her and turned around to see no one behind her. Her eyebrows scrunched up and she continued walking. She felt as if someone was following her.

Once again, she stopped and whipped her head around. Her head tilted when she saw no one behind her. She huffed and kept on walking through the street.

Hiding behind a pole was a mysterious person. He stuck his head out and then started to follow the girl when her back was facing him. He crept silently behind her.

He noticed her stop once again and hid behind a tree. He could hear her frustrated sighs and then smirked to himself.

The girl started walking again and then screamed in surprise when she felt arms around her waist. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down! It's just me!" L.joe held his hands up with wide eyes.

She held a hand over her racing heart and exhaled. "You scared me!" She slapped his arm and he rubbed it in pain. "Sorry. Just wanted to surrpise you." She raised an eyebrow, "Well you succeeded. Were you following me?"

He shook his head, "No. I saw you walking from over there and then ran up to you." She pressed her lips into a thin line. "I could've swore that someone was following me." She muttered under her breath.

Please log in to read the full chapter