Identity

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mihyun and Yookyung walked through the halls while chatting about random things. Yookyung suddenly remembered something and nudged the girl. "Hey, do you still like Kanghyuk oppa?" Her friend blushed and looked away. She squealed, "Oh my gosh, you do!"

The other girl sadly smiled. "Even if I do, I'm pretty sure that I won't have a chance with him." "What do you mean by that?" Mihyun gave her a look. "Do you know why people are sent to this school?"

Yookyung shrugged, "Isn't it because they are delinquents or they have been kicked out of too many schools and this was their last resort?" She laughed, "Yeah, that's why. Pretty detailed there, my friend." Yookyung smiled and waited for her to continue on. "No one would want me. I have a pretty bad past."

"How bad is it?" Yookyung curiously asked. Mihyun chuckled, "Pretty bad. I would tell you but it would take too long."

In Gohyung High School, all the students feared a certain group of girls who called themselves The Red Butterfly. They walked through the halls together, making students back up into the walls and lockers so they don't get in their way.

The girl in the middle stood out the most. A smirk was plastered on her face and there was a confident air around her. When she entered her classroom, all the noise stopped and everyone turned to look at her. Mihyun made her way to her seat and plopped down.

She looked around, noticing how everyone had their eyes on her. She growled at them and they imm

Please log in to read the full chapter