Stalking

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung leisurely walked to work, occasionally stopping to look at flowers, bowing at people who walked by and whistling a random tune. Behind, a group of people were secretly and carefully following her. One peeked out from behind a pole, then held up 2 fingers and waved them. The group then started out again.

10 minutes ago

While Yookyung went to the bathroom with Mihyun, Teen Top held an improptu meeting. "Okay, does anyone else think it's weird that Yookyung runs off right when school ends?" Niel questioned. Chunji rubbed his chin, "You make a good point. Where is she going anyways?" Changjo raised an eyebrow, "If we knew that, we wouldn't have to ASK about it." Chunji pouted.

Ricky looked around to make sure Yookyung wasn't back yet. "So, do we follow her or something?" CAP suggested. L.joe's ears perked up at the idea of following her and slammed his hands on the table, startling the other members. "We'll stalk her." He said seriously.

The members of Teen Top stared at L.joe. They were appalled that he actually even had a say in their conversation. CAP cleared his throat, "Well I guess it's clear we're going to stalk her. After school, we meet at the gate right after the bell rings. Make sure Yookyung doesn't get out before you so pack as fast as you can. Then, we follow her."

"She's back!" Ricky whispered loudly. The boys went back to eating their food and talking normally with Yookyung.

Not even looking back once to notice people following her, Yookyung made her way to the cafe. She pushed the door open and greeted Kanghyuk. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" He looked up from making coffee and waved, "Annyeong! Go change! We have a lot of work to do today!" She nodded and made her way to the locker room.

Outside the window, the boys of Teen Top peeked through. They then huddled up. "What, she works at a cafe now?" Niel said. Ricky furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would noona be hiding this from us?" Changjo pondered, "Maybe she doesn't want her to know about her new job."

Chunji scowled, "No , sherlock. Hey! You know what would be funny? If we went in and were customers." L.joe imagined her reaction and chuckled a bit. The members stared agape at him. L.joe. The L.joe. The best fighter in Teen Top, chuckling to himself?! That would NEVER happen. But it just did.

He looked up and saw all the members staring at him. He raised an eyebrow, "What? Are we gonna go in or not?" The members nodded and straightened up. After preparing themselves, they walked into the

Please log in to read the full chapter