U-TURN

My Devil Mentor

 

Kai’s POV

                Thanks to all these stalking, we’ve been in a hell lot of rides… and I love it! My favorite was the the Conquistador. Next we rode the Gyro Drop; I thought I’m going to die… so cool! “Hyung, that was… AMAZING!” I said happily. “Oh, yeah… uh—“ he replied but he looked flushed. “Hyung, are you okay? You look… sick?” I asked worriedly and he just looked at me with a you’re-kidding-right face. “You’re not scared of heights right?” I sounded unsure, still worried. “I’m no—uh-uh.. oh sht! Where’s the bathroom?” He disappeared from my sight in an instant. “YAH HYUN—I mean, honey, honey! Wait for me,” I said when I saw ____-noona and Minhyun walking pass us. I immediately turn my back so they won’t recognize me. “Waaaa… I’m so scared. I think I’m going to puke,” I heard noona say. “Let’s rest for awhile. Please,” she pleaded and she sat on a bench nearby. “Then I’d get you some refreshments, anything specific?“ Minhyun asked noona. “An orange juice is okay, thanks,” she replied and I think I’ve eavesdropped too close; I think Minhyun caught my eye.

 

               He’s coming close, oh crap! Did I get caught? I turned my head and walked briskly to the opposite direction. This can’t be!! “Excuse me,” he started. No, I can’t get caught. I walked further. “Wait,” he made me stop. Sehun-ah, mian— “I think you left this?” what did he just say? I turned a little degree and saw that he’s handing me a bag. Oh, Chanyeol-hyung’s bag. I quickly grabbed the bag. “Thanks, thanks,” I tried hard to look unsuspicious and walked further again. Wooo, that was… scary. Aish! Why did hyung left his bag?! “Yah!” someone grabbed me by the collar. I turned around ready to punch whoever that bastard is but then I almost got the shock of my life. This is worse than being caught by Minhyun. How did he? “What the hell… do you think… you’re doing?” I saw a panting Sehun. .

 

Sehun’s POV

                “I don’t need any explanation. Let’s get out of here, where’s Chanyeol-hyung?” I said when Kai-hyung wasn’t talking. “He’s at the restroom,” he replied and I nodded dragging him with me. “How did you? I mean… Sehun-ah, mian—“ he cut himself off and I got shocked when I saw a woman coming out of the gentleman’s restroom. Why the hell is she staring at me, looking like she’s seen some kind of ghost? WTF?! “Hyung, sorry, I got caught,” Kai-hyung said to the woman. Hyung? Oh, sht did he mean? “Chanyeol-hyung?!” and she he nodded.

 

                “Sehun, allow us to explain, please,” Chanyeol-hyung said. “No,” I said bluntly and they both grabbed my arm. “You’re not… mad at us?” Kai-hyung sounded worried. “Are you kidding? I was forced to take responsibility for you two because you shut your phones. You even stole the company’s car so you could stalk my girlfriend and that dude… of course… ” I seriously said and they kept silent for awhile. “…not,” I smirked and both of them blinked like idiots. “You’re not?!?” they were surprised as hell. What the hell. “Shut your mouths, I’ve had enough of noise from D.O.-hyung. Aish,” I turned my back and went in the van. So this is snsd sunbae’s huh? This explains Chanyeol-hyung’s get-up.

 

                I grabbed my phone and texted Suho-hyung. “Prepare your speech, everyone’s looking for the both of you,” I told them. I don’t need to explain myself, and I don’t need to hear theirs. I get it, they wanted to help me, but they should let me be. I know their intentions are good, but I want to prove to her AND to him that I’m worthy of her. A fight is still a fight, that’s why I’d still do something… everything, on my ownto keep her.

 

No One’s POV

                You and Minhyun left Lotte world at around 8 pm. You feel so tired; it surprised you in a way. All you did was play and enjoy unlike your practices with Sehun, but you were so tired, you wanted the day to end. “You know some good place? It’s late, but we haven’t properly eaten the whole day,” Minhyun asked you but his face was focused on the road. You realize you’re also hungry but it’s too late and you don’t want to eat something heavy this late hour, so you told him that there’s a café nearby.

 

                “What’s your plan after this? I mean, since you’re entering the university soon? Do you still plan on being an architect?” Minhyun started a conversation and you chuckled. “What?” he smiled confused about your reaction and you just shook your head. “What a fun topic to start a conversation…” you commented. “…but no, not really. I’m over thinking this whole workshop thing,” I paused and I took a sip of my coffee. “This isn’t your thing,” he concluded. “Oh…” I paused and I gave him a halfhearted nod. “But sometimes, you’ll be introduced to wonderful things that you never thought was wonderful until you, yourself experience it. For all my life, I thought I wanted to be an architect…” I find myself being too caught up with the topic so I paused and grinned at him. He stayed looking serious though. *sigh* “If… If I make a decision that I want a certain thing, I’d make myself believe that I want that same thing till the end. It worked. Restricting alternatives, manipulating my mind… until just recently,” I took another sip of my coffee.

 

 

                “Sehun made you change your mind,” he stated, almost a hard line pressing his mouth. “It’s not… just Sehun. Last month, it was my first time performing solo on stage. It took me only 4 minutes to have a different perspective on that craft. I… loved it there,” I confessed and he gave me a smile in response. “You don’t think it’s a good thing?” I asked, confused that he isn’t saying anything. “Answer me honestly…” I said softly. He placed his cup on the table and he wiped his mouth with a tissue before answering me, “I just think that you should think it over. Maybe, after performing again and see whether you really want what you think you want. It’s just that, you’ve changed… a lot. And I’m not saying it in a negative way. It’s just sometimes, even if you like something and even if you have the opportunity to have that thing, it’s not always the best thing for you,” He gave me a straightforward answer. “Yea… I’m not sure enough. Maybe I should think about it again,” I sighed as I take another sip of my half empty coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               “Now, let me drive you home,” He told you when he realized you were already yawning. “I forgot to ask you. How can you drive, do you have a license?” Minhyun laughed at your question. “No,” he answered you with playful vibe. “Mwo?! Then why did your uncle allow you to drive?!” you were now raising your voice. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe, promise.

 

 

Annyeong~! I'll be double-updating today.. so see you on the next chapter.. For now, do comment! HAHA :)) lovelots, my readers~