Not a coincidence...

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                “Good Jinhee, but you need to control your breathing and the power in your voice. There’s a fine line between powerful singing and shouting,” I said after I heard her sing. “Study the song again. I’ll just get the other songs from Suho-hyung,,” I excused myself and headed to the other practice room. I entered the dance studio only to find three souls, including Jiyoung. “Annyeong Baekhyun-oppa,” they all stood up and greeted me. “Annyeong, uhm? Where could Suho-hyung be?” I smiled warmly at them. “If you’re looking for Suho-oppa, he said he’ll be at your manager’s office?” said Suho-hyung’s trainee. I thanked her and headed straight to hyung’s office. But where could ____-ah and Sehun be? They didn’t ditch the practice again, right? Come to think of it, where is everyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Hyung, I— “ I silenced myself when I saw that hyung was having a phone call. “…she’s out, so tell him to go look for them… No, you go back here and take care of your trainee… I’ll take care of those two back at the dorm, for now, tell him. Okay, I need to go, you understand every detail?... I’m hanging up,” I saw Suho-hyung end the call. He looked so stressed, what happened? “Are you okay, hyung?” I asked him and he took a deep breath before answering me. “Anything you need?” he immediately regained his composure. I have high respect for Suho-hyung. Even if we don’t often listen to him, he takes responsibility for all of us. “I came to ask for the songs I asked you to print for me,” I said. “It’s in my locker. Green portfolio. You don’t mind getting it yourself? Lee Sooman’s asking for me. Here,” he threw me his locker key and I nodded.

 

               “What did they do now?” I finally asked. “Chanyeol and Kai. Aish! They stole the company’s car to go on Lotte World. What the hell were they thinking? And now we can’t contact them because they both turned their phones off,” he looks more worried than angry. “Where’s manager-hyung?” I asked again, confused why he’s the one looking for them. “He’s with D.O. and Sehun. Heard they just finished the CF. I already asked D.O. to tell Sehun to go and look for them. Sooman wanted to see Manager-hyung and me—oh sht! Why the hell am I still here? Check you out later, I need to go,” he quickly grabbed his phone from the desk and hurried to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “…You told mom already?... Okay, then I won’t be waiting for you… Enjoy, bye,” Jinhee was talking to someone on her phone when I got back. “I guess I’ll be home early,” she murmurs. “Wae? Did something happen?” I worriedly asked and she immediately shook her head. “Aniyo. I wouldn’t be waiting for unnie, since she’s at the Lotte World with Minhyun-oppa,” she explained. Minhyun? I’ve heard that name from somewhere?

>>--------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------<<

                “I know it’s evening, but we have lights inside. Isn’t it a tradition to greet your hyungs?” I acted serious when I saw Sehun entering the dorm. “Oh… you’re still awake hyung?” he never changes. “I was just thirsty,” I raised my glass of water and smiled. “Then, I’m going to bed. Night, hyung,” he walked inside his room. I was about to close the lights when I saw Sehun open his door again. “I thought you’re asleep,” I said and he kept silent for awhile. “You have shooting tomorrow?” he asked out of nowhere and I shook my head in response. “Mind having a drink with me?” he headed to the fridge and got two bottles of soju. He handed me one and I accepted it. I was surprised when Sehun drank all of his in one go. There is something wrong… “Anything bothering you?” I initiated the question.

>>----------------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK----------------------------------------<<

                Chanyeol, Kai, _____-ah, and Minhyun in Lotte World. Same Place. This is not coincidence. I grabbed my phone and dialed Sehun’s phone…

Sehun’s POV

                We’re already in Lotte World and D.O.-hyung was waiting for me to respond.“What? Who said I agreed to this?” I threw the mask, cap and shirt back to D.O.-hyung. “Yahhh!! Can you at least listen to me for once?!” he was angry but I ignored him. I grabbed my ipod, wore my earphones and closed my eyes. “Aish! Why are you such a disrespectful kid?!? Kids these days!!!” I can still hear him. Aish, so noisy! “Go there then. Why do you have to bring me?” I said. “Yeah right. It’s not like I have a choice. EXO-K has three kids to take care off! Tsk!” he commented. WTF? And who’s the third kid? *ringggg* What is this now?!?!? Aish!! I’m trying to rest here!

 

              “What?” I said. “Are you aware what Chanyeol and Kai’s doing now?” it’s Baekhyun-hyung. He sounded serious, and what’s with that question? “No. I’m not interested,” I said monotonously. “_____-ah’s with that Minhyun you talked to me about the last time…” he continued. WTF really? Just WTF?! “I don’t understand why you’re telling me—“ “…they too are at the Lotte World. Heard this from Jinhee,” he cut me off, and I knew at the very moment what he’s trying to tell me. “I understand,” I said and he ended the call. Those two! I told them not to meddle with this. What if she caught them eyeing her? Aish, I’m going crazy. I grabbed the mask, cap and shirt back from D.O.-hyung who was in the middle of taking his shirt off. “Yah!!! NOW WHAT?!” he yelled. “I just thought I needed these.” I quickly changed, grabbed my bag, and got off the van. Trust, I promised her…

 

 

 

Heyah! Double-update this day. :) So yeah, Bacon is back on the scene! HAHA :)) Poor Suho.. :( he's always responsible for everything. And D.O.'s stressed with Sehun. haha, poor Appa and Umma. lol =p Will Sehun see KaiYeol? See you in the next chapters~ ^^ i miss reading your comments, keep them coming. <3333