KaiYeol: detective aggresive

My Devil Mentor

 

Kai’s POV

                “No way!! I didn’t agree to this!!!” Chanyeol-hyung said after I’m asking him to put the wig and the skirt on. “You PABO!!! Of all company’s car, you took SNSD sunbae’s?!? Andwae!! Let’s just go there looking like this!” he’s not cooperating. “Yah! Just get a hold of yourself, hyung! We’re already here. Now be a man and wear this!” I threw him the wig. “Besides, it’s not like it’s your first time cross-dressing,” I added. “Yah! You bastard!! You want to die?? And how about you, huh?!” he threw me another wig. Oh sht, I haven’t thought of this. No way.. noooo… I need an excuse. I remembered I have a cap and a mask with me. Good thing I brought my bag. “I’ll be your boyfriend for the day,” I said as I put my mask and cap on. “What the?! Give me that!” Chanyeol-hyung was about to snatch my mask but my reflexes are faster than the speed of light. “Yah!! Play fair. I was the one who got this car, now it’s your turn to cross-dress,”  I said. Hyung sat straight then made an "X" mark with his arms, “Whatever happens, I will never, ever, ever, dress in these!

 

                “You look pretty, honey,” I teased Hyung. It almost took us all the clothes because none could fit Chanyeol-hyung. Good thing there’s this baggy shirt, which ended up looking like a fitted shirt when hyung wore it, and stretchable leggings. Sehun was right, Chanyeol-hyung really can work this whole lady get-up. Except for his height. “AW!!! What was that for?” I just received a smack on the head from hyung. Come to think of it, I received quite a smack this day! What the hell!! “Shut up, you idiot!” Chanyeol-hyung said. “So, where the hell are those two?” I murmured. “Gahhhh! Sehun friggin’ owes me big time!” Hyung was still complaining.

 

              I forgot how big Lotte World was. When was the last time I went here? Tsk. Where could they probably be? Hmmm.. if I were _____-noona, where would I go… with Minhyun? “Hyung, any idea?” I asked hyung. “This place is big, but then, they wouldn’t be in the kids’ section, so that’s out,” he said as he marked a big “X” on every ride that was only allowed for kids. Very smart, hyung… er, but we still have a lot of rides to go. *ringggg* I absent-mindedly answered my phone without looking at the caller. “YAAAAHHHH!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?!?!!!!” what the hell? I think my ears just died. I look at my phone again. Oh crap! Suho-hyung. “YAAAAHHHH!” he’s freaking mad.

 

                  “Yah, do you really have to take your call on loudspeaker?” Chanyeol-hyung said without looking at me. I think he’s thinking of how to easily locate noona. “It’s not… on loudspeaker. Suho-hyung. We’re dead,” I said, and he finally raised his head to look at me, and then the phone, and then back to me. “YAAAAHHH! I KNOW YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER. YOU EVEN STOLE THE COMPANY’S CAR?! GET YOU’RE ASSES BACK HERE THIS---“ Chanyeol-hyung stole my phone and shut it off. “Keep them off, we can’t be located,” he also shut his phone off. Wow, this is like a scene from an action movie! I always dreamed to be like an action star!! And now we’re the mischievous team, in the middle of a mission. We ‘borrowed’ the company’s car and now, we can’t be located! AWESOME! “You’re enjoying this?” Chanyeol-hyung brought me back to reality and I innocently shook my head. I’ve had enough. I can’t have another smack on the head from him!

 

                 15 minutes of walking… another 5 minutes… “Yah, you sure they’re here?” Hyung stopped walking. Deep inside I’m laughing like it’s the end of the world. WTF. Just WTF. Chanyeol-hyung physically looks like a chick, but when he started talking… he is really CreepYeol. HAHAHAHA :)))))) “I’m sure hyung, 100 percent positively sure,” I assured him. “Then, let’s keep looking,” he started walking again. “Hyung, I’m hungry…” I said. “Yah, we’re not here to eat,” Hyung kept on walking. Aish! I’m a human too, I starve! Besides, what if they are in the food corner, somewhere? I ignored hyung, I turned 360 degrees. “Yah! Where do you think you’re going?” he yelled. “I’m starving,” I didn’t look at him, and just started running. I can hear hyung running too. We finally arrived at the food court. “Yah, you idiot! I said we’re here to—“ I turned to look why hyung didn’t continue what he was saying. “Honey, what was that, that you wanted to eat?” Chanyeol-hyung immediately locked his arm around me. Wth is with this mood swing? “Thanks Hyunnie,” that voice… What is this? Even my appetite has instincts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun’s POV

                “Good job everyone. This is the end of the shooting for today, let’s see each other this Sunday,” the director said. I didn’t expect this to finish early. If I only knew then I wouldn’t let her leave yet. Tsk! I grabbed my bag, ready to return to the dorm. I looked through my phone, no messages. What the hell, it’s not like she needs to tell me whatever she’s doing. Aish… I went straight to our van and saw D.O.-hyung talking to someone on the phone. “Ne, hyung… Ne, I understand… I’ll let him know then…” he ended the call. He then looked at me, then looked at manager-hyung, then looked back at me. “What?” I asked in a monotone. “Suho-hyung called…” he started. I didn’t speak to let him continue. “Chanyeol and Kai went to Lotte World, but they switched their phones off, and so he couldn’t contact the two anymore—“ “What exactly do you want to tell me?” I cut him off. He grabbed something from the front compartment, and handed them to me. Mask, cap, and a plain shirt. What the hell is this? I was about to ask him, but he already answered my supposed-to-be question. “You’re going to Lotte World.

 

 

 

 

Hahaha! KaiYeol is baaack. my otp here. what the? HAHAHA :)))) Oh, and Sehun's going to Lotte World?? What might happen? :DDDDD