Abnormal Girlfriend

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                You arrived at the cafeteria and everyone else was already eating their lunch. “Yah, what took you so long?” Suho asked Sehun upon seeing the both of you arrive. “Oh my god! Did you do something fishy?!?” Kai showed off a shocked expression, and he received a smack on the head from Suho. “Yah! Watch your mouth!” “Mianhaeyo~ ahjussi!” Kai smirked. “Ah-ahju? MWORAGO?!? You, bastard!” Suho was about to smack Kai again when Sehun stopped him. “Aish, so loud hyung! Psh!” Sehun said. “Aish! Fine. Kai, I’m not over with you,” Suho pointed at Kai, flushed from being called an “ahjussi”. “Mianhaeyo~” Kai seated in between Minhyun and Chanyeol, and he received a high-five from Chanyeol. “Haha! You just called hyung, ahjussi,” Chanyeol can’t stop laughing. “______-ah, here,” Minhyun offered you a seat beside him, and Kai and Chanyeol automatically went from happy to serious. While Sehun just maintained his normal composure, which is serious. “Ah, komawo Hyunnie. Sehun?” you asked Sehun to follow and he just nodded.

 

                “______-ah,” Sehun called you. “Ne?” so you shifted your focus on him. You saw him pointing at your food with his mouth. “You want?” you asked and he nodded calmly. “Okay, here,” you really plan on placing the piece of bulgogi on his plate, but Sehun opened his mouth as a gesture for you to put it inside it instead. You ended up feeding him and he gave you a cheeky smile. Minhyun, upon seeing this, drank all his water in one go. “Minhyun, are you very thirsty? Here you can have my water?” Kai offered Minhyun his water when he saw his reaction. Minhyun politely declined so Kai just nodded. 1 point for our Sehun!!! Kai thought. “So, you recovered from earlier I see?” Minhyun said to Sehun. “Ne, it’s just cramps, normal thing,” Sehun said and Minhyun nodded. Normal huh? You looked like you’re going to die from that earlier. Minhyun thought. “______-ah, I’ll pick you up at 5 pm? You okay with that?” Minhyun asked you and you suddenly remembered about his dinner proposal. “Uhm—“ “She can’t do 5 pm. We’re having overtime, since we’re practicing a new routine, and we only have more than a week left. If you’re so desperate, then wait till 10 pm.” Sehun said, keeping his cool. “Mwo? But you said---“ “You’re not planning to sleep here, are you?” Sehun cut you. “Okay, I’ll wait for you at the same spot then.”

 

Sehun’s POV

                The dude agreed to my time. “Is that thing really urgent? We’re preparing for her final recital. Can’t it wait?” I finally asked that guy. “No, it can’t wait. I’m sorry ____-ah, but I really need to give it to you today,” he said. Mwo? He’s not giving up is he!!! “Then why don’t you just give it now then,” I said. Sht! I just regretted what I said. No, don’t give whatever that is you’re planning to give to her, ever! Not that I’m scared… okay, whatever. “It’s not for you to know,” he gave off an indifferent tone, so I gave him my death glare. “Kwenchana Minhyun, I’ll see you later then. You’ll wait for me, right?” she happily asked. Aish! “Sure, 10 pm then. I’ll wait for you, at the usual spot,” he said as he stood up. “Yah! Yah! Wait, are you going? At least finish your food,” Kai-hyung said. What is this? Even my hyung want him to stay? Is this their way of helping me? Whatever! And his last words keep on ringing in my ear. Same spot? Oh, you mean the waiting area? Since when did it become your same, usual spot? It was just the day before yesterday since you spend time with her there, you bastard!

 

              "BABY, we need to head back now,” I told _____-ah and I made sure that ugly lint heard it. ______-ah looked at me with a disgusted expression so I just acted all innocent. “Excuse us,” I grabbed my bag and held ______-ahs’s hand. “See you later,” he waved his hand and smiled to _____-ah. I noticed that he was still looking so I stole my girl a sweet kiss on the cheek. “Yah…” she eyed me. “Recharge,” I gave her a grin and she laughed. “Don’t call me baby,” she told me and she was unexpectedly raising her left eyebrow. “Why not?” I asked her. “It’s just… Argh! Just don’t,” she gave off a disgusted look. “Oh… you don’t like nicknames?” I asked again. “I can live with you calling me angel, but baby? I know you like Justin Bieber, but don’t call me baby,” she pouted.

 

               “Okay…? But call me oppa,” I told her before going off the elevator. I really want her to call me oppa. The thing is, she’s months older than me. But now, since I’m his boyfriend, there is a reason. “No way!” Is it me or is she just fond of disagreeing with me today? “WAE? Call me oppa,” I ordered. “I’m older than you!” she said while shaking her head. “So? I’m your boyfriend now, call me oppa!” I told her again. “You don’t even call me noona!” she gave off an excuse. “You’re kidding right?” I raised my eyebrow and she just kept silent. “Yah… I don’t even call f(x) sunbaes or snsd sunbaes noona. Now, call me oppa,” I crossed my arms. “Not until you call me noona!!” she gave me a merong before going back inside the practice room. Aish! So stubborn!! Normal girls want to call their boyfriends “oppa”, but she??? Aishhh!! I knew it! I have an abnormal girlfriend! Tsk!

 

 

 

Double-update: DONE! :) Though, I'm thinking of updating another chapter.. We'll see.. ^^ don't expect to much.. And please, do comment. ^^