Cramps...

My Devil Mentor

Minhyun's POV

As soon as I arrived at my uncle's house, I quickly went inside the room that I'm staying. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I really did something out of my proportion, out of my virtue... I challenged Sehun, because I want my bestfriend out of his life. And because I need ____-ah in my life. That's selfless, but love always has the power to push one to his limit; even doing things he shouldn't. As for me, even ruining the relationship.... of the girl I love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My work is scheduled after lunch, so I planned to surprise her. I bought the first thing from the vending machine at the cafeteria and went to her practice room. I stopped in front of the door to peak if I'm at the right room. Her presence was the answer to my question. "Uhm, excuse me? Do you need something?" I heard a dark-skinned guy said. I was blocking the door, so he needed to excuse me. "I'm a friend of Lee ____. I just planned to visit her," I moved to the side to give way but he didn't enter the room. I don't know how to describe his look. It's friendly in a way, but with a hint of suspicion. "Yes, it's okay I guess. But she's practicing, so---" "Who's this guy?" before the first guy finished his statement, another really tall guy with a wacky hair intervened. "Oh, this is... Uhm? What was your name?" the first guy asked. "Sorry, it was rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Minhyun," I extended my right hand. Both of them also introduced themselves and shook my hand. Weird though, they have to really introduce themselves as a member of a group, I don't even have an idea. I think the name is X.O.? I don't know.
 
So after a long introduction, Kai invited me inside and immediately, ______-ah greeted me. "Yah! Who told you to stop practicing?!?" I heard Sehun scolding her. WHAT THE?!? "Annyeong Hyunnie!! Why'd you come here?" I stood up immediately and gave Sehun a death glare. He saw me, but he returned the glare. You son of a---- "Easy Maknae!!! Aish! Why do you have to be such a monster when you're mentoring? Geez!" Kai crossed his arms while saying his statement, sounding like it's a usual thing. "Annyeong Hyunnie, why are you here?" she asked me and I smiled. "I was just curious to see what you've been busy with."
 
No One's POV
 
"Easy Maknae!!! Aish! Why do you have to be such a monster when you're mentoring? Geez!" Kai held Minhyun's shoulder and came towards Sehun. "Yah... You pabo! You should be kind to that guy. You see, he's _____-ah's bestfriend!" he whispered to Sehun and so Sehun gave him a so-what expression. "oh... You knew?" he asked and Sehun just looked at him blankly. "Something's fishy...Tell me, do you have some issues with that dude?" Kai examined Sehun's expression. "Shut up and mind your own business hyung," Sehun looked away and Kai just laughed. Kai called Chanyeol to come so you were left with Minhyun.
 
Kai's POV
 
"Yo! Why'd you call me?" Chanyeol asked. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked Sehun. "Practice, where else?" he answered me just as I expected the typical Sehun to answer. "Practice..." I repeated sarcastically. "Kai, why do I feel like you're upto something again?" Chanyeol-hyung asked. "Because I am upto something. We just need permission from out Maknae," I smirked. "What do you mean?" both of them asked the same question. "Our maknae's a little jealous... again," I laughed and I saw Sehun's ears get red. Positive. "You're on drugs," Sehun commented and Chanyeol-hyung laughed. Drugs your face!! Tsk!
 
"Is that true maknae? You mean that Minhyun guy?" Hyung asked. "Uhuh, that guy." I confirmed. "Oh please, you two need to go on rehab," Sehun was about to walk out when Chanyeol grabbed his arm and stopped him. "What do you think of that Minhyun, hyung? he's really handsome and tall," I started. "And he has manners," Chanyeol-hyung added. "Manners? Yeah, right," I heard Sehun mumble. "What is that Sehun? Are you saying something," I asked playfully and he just shook his head. "Anyways, I think Minhyun and Noona are quite a match..." I started and I finally saw Sehun giving me a cold stare. "No. ____-ah already has our Maknae. It can't be," Chanyeol-hyung disagreed so Sehun chuckled again. Aish hyung!!! Can't you get my point?! Tsk! "I mean, if Sehun wasn't with noona. I think they'd be a great match," I again speak and good thing Chanyeol-hyung just stayed silent. I don't know if he really agreed, but I don't have to care about that. "Whatever, I'm out of here---" "My instincts tell me that that dude has a thing for her," I cut Sehun. "Oh crap. Your mighty instincts. No Kai, it can't be. Our ____-ah's for our Maknae," Chanyeol-hyung crossed his arms. "It's not like I'm allowing it either. So hyung, don't overreact," Sehun finally spoke. "You'll need our help," I said. "Stop whatever you're planning. It's between me and him," Sehun said before walking away.
 
"So, are you ready to hear my plan?" I asked Chanyeol-hyung who, fortunately, was still listening."Plan? Haven't you heard, Sehun didn't gave us permission to meddle," Hyung said. "Since when did Sehun gave us permission?" I asked curiously. "ohhh, right! So what's your plan?" Chanyeol-hyung finally asked.
 
Sehun's POV
 
"You, get back to practice," I told her. "Aish, fine!!" she stomped her feet while walking back to the dance floor. Darn it!! Why's this dude in here?! So he's really digging his own grave? Prepare to die!! "It's time to teach you our routine," I told ____-ah and she just looked at me as a sign for me to continue. "...since we have to present something together, I obviously chose a dance since I'm a lead dancer and you're... you're a good trainee--" "Good?!" she raised her left eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Okay, great. Happy?" I corrected and she gave me a smug. "I deserved that," she said. I grabbed my iPod and played the song "if you leave by Musiq Soulchild". Truth be told, this wasn't what I really planned because it's slow and quite sensual. _____-ah probably wouldn't like the choreography. But Then again, I changed my decision. I'll be teaching her the steps and we'll be dancing to this song whether she'll like it or not... because of the same reason. Slow. Sensual... and most of all, it will just be perfect for that a**hole's eyes to see... XDDDD
 
"I'm not doing this," she complained for the nth time. "You don't have a choice," I said. I still have the last say in whatever we'll be dancing... and I'm not planning to change this... maybe I will. But not right now because I'm having fun seeing that guy become green with envy. "Maknae!!" Suho-hyung entered the practice room and called for me. "manager-hyung wants to talk to you," he continued talking loudly. "So loud hyung," I grabbed the phone from hyung's hand. Hyung was updating me about the company that wanted me to be their ambassador. "If he calls for me again, tell him I'm working," I handed Suho-hyung his phone and I just realized that my woman is again being sweet talked by that lint! He handed her a soda. NO WAY!! 
 
No One's POV
 
"ahhh.. I'm so tired," you complained to Minhyun when you heard Suho calling for him. "Uhm... are you two really doing that dance?" Minhyun asked you after you sat next to him. "Aish! I don't know!! Sehun is Sehun," you facepalmed yourself thinking about the steps again. "Let's go out later. My treat. And, well... I want to hear more from you," Minhyun invited you and you the Soda he bought for you. Sehun, on the other hand, saw this and he immediately went closer to you. "Aahhh. I'm so thirsty," Sehun stated. "oh? Are you drinking that?" he pointed at the soda you're holding. "uhm. No, not really. Why---?" Sehun grabbed the soda Minhyun gave you, opened it, and before you could even complain, drank everything in one go. "uhm... Take it easy Sehun," you worriedly said. "Yah! It's not for you!" Minhyun complained when he saw Sehun drinking everything. "Oh, was this from you?" Sehun asked innocently. "It's okay Hyunnie..." you told Minhyun and shifted a confused look on Sehun. "I guess Sehun was a little thirsty...?" you examined Sehun and he gave you a nod. He looked so innocent that it crept you out, so you turne your focus back on Minhyun. "Still, thanks for this!" you smiled at Minhyun. "Okay, now let's practice again," Sehun told you. "Ne," you said. You were about to follow Sehun when Minhyun called you. You turned to look at him. "So, is it a yes?" he asked and you remembered him inviting you to hang out today. You really want to spend time with Minhyun because it was a really long time since you last spent time with him, but the problem is how to tell this to Sehun. You hurriedly run back to Minhyun. "Uhm? Yes," you whispered. "Why are you whispering?" Minhyun chuckled and also asked you in a whisper. "I believe I have to tell this to Sehun first," you said honestly and the smile from his face disappeared. "Why? It's not like we're going out on a date. Or if you think about it that way then---" "I still have to tell Sehun," you cut him while raising your eyebrow. "...and it's not a date," you added. Both of you laughed and Sehun, having a great sense of hearing, already knew what you two were talking about.
 
Sehun's POV
 
What.In.The.World? Date?! Do that dude want to literally die? "Sehun---" "Let's practice!" I cut her. No way can that ugly a** date my woman. Not today, not forever!! I played the music again and we started dancing........ Oh sh*t! Stomach cramps!!! I forgot that soda isn't good when dancing!! F.U. MINHYUN!!!!! Did I just call him by his name?!!! You deserve to burn in hell!!!! "Sehun?" I heard her call my name. I think she just realized I stopped dancing. "Let's start from the top," I said. I didn't even endured dancing again for a minute. She looked at me worriedly. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked worriedly. At the corner of my eye, I can see that dude looking. And I can just imagine little horns coming out from his head! Darn it. "Yah! Sehun!!!" she's panicking. "I'm okay. Let's have a break," I bluntly said. "Yah, Sehun? Anything's up?" I just realized Kai-hyung was already beside me. Sometimes I think he really knows teleportation. I ignored him. I tried walking back to my chair, but I ended up stopping. This cramp is killing me!! This would take a minute or two, but this really hurts. I felt a hand touch my arm, and I realized it was hers. "I just need a min----" it attacked again. Is this cramp that dude's ally? "Sehun!!/ Yah! Maknae?! Are you hurt or something?" _____ and Kai-hyung simultaneously said. I don't want her to see me like this. This is just a damn cramp.  "Maknae? Anything wrong. Come on man, say something," then I saw Chanyeol-hyung also walking near me. They're always like this to me. Kai-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung... I don't really know if I deserve this kind of treatment from them. But I don't mind analyzing them though, it's not like I asked them to be kind to me. "Hey. Is that it? Are you in pain?" she's talking more slowly. "cramps?" Kai-hyung asked and I just nodded a little. "I'll get you medicine," he continued.
 
"Sehun..." she sang my name again. "Don't worry, it's just cramps. He'll be okay," Chanyeol-hyung told ____-ah when I saw that lint walking near her again. I almost forgot, he's inviting him out?! Die first!!  "_____-ah, my uncle called, I think he needs an assistant," he said. Yes, leave her with me and never come back! "Oh... Then, take care," she immediately shifted her focus on him! Pft! Not that I'm jealous... no. Not for that kind of dude. "I'll see you later then...?" he asked again. Don't you have enough questions? And you there woman, don't dare say yes or--- "Uhm... Sehun?" she instead called my name so I just plainly looked at her. "Minhyun here, is inviting me out---" "You're asking for my permission if you could go on a date with that guy?" I bluntly replied. "No! I mean, I was just telling you so you would know. Not that I'm asking for a permission, but... and why do you have to sound like I'm doing something wrong?" she defended herself immediately. Tsk! "I didn't say that. It came from your own mouth," I stated without looking at her. "______-ah, if that bothers Sehun then it's okay. I don't want you guys to fight because of a simple date," I just heard an ugly voice. Oh, did the beastfriend interrupt? The word bother kept on ringing in my head. "Go. I'm not bothered really. Finish the training today and you can go with him after," I said casually. Good job, Ego! You just gave that dickhead a chance!! Brilliant! I just hope she'll be sensitive enough to say no herself! "really??? Then, I'll see you later Hyunnie," her smile was upto her cheeks. "Great. Then see you at the usual spot," he waved goodbye and turned around. "oh, and Sehun..." he turned his head a little so that I can see some parts of his ugly face. "Sorry, I didn't know soda isn't good. So, uh... good luck with that," he started walking away again. Saying sorry and acting all so innocent?! Oh please, he could get the award for the best at in acting award! The dude that in my great imagination just died from my hands for the hundredth time, should know where to position himself. Limits! Did he fail in calculus??
 
Darn this cramps!! When is this medicine going to take effect?! I closed my eyes, maybe that would help lessen the pain? I don't know. Then I felt a hand touch mine. I don't need to open my eyes to see whose hand this is; i knew her hands so well because I always hold her hands... and because those hands, I believe, will be the only pair of hands that would perfectly fit with mine. No more cramps. She worked faster than any medicine; I only need her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm so sorry!!! Mianhaeyooooo~ it's been so long since my last update. I'm just really busy with school, with my org.. :( i'm so stressed I don't know what to do with this organization anymore.. :( hayyyyy... I love you guys. And I'm really sorry about my slow updates.. :(