typical conversations... =)

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                  “First is how you position the ball in your hands,” he handled me the ball; I rolled my eyes. “Okay, how should I position this?” I asked him in an uninterested tone. “Patience, woman,” he playfully said then he suddenly went behind me. I felt his arms surround my shoulders then I felt his hands touch mine. I could’ve dropped the ball from his swift actions. Good thing, his hands kept me from doing so. I caught a glimpse of him from the corner of my eyes but he wasn’t looking at me. His focused was on the ring ahead of us. “There. Now that you know how to position the ball, the next step is to control how much strength you’ll use to shoot this ball,” he said while letting the ball stay at about my eye level. “Then release it… and hope it’ll go through the ring…” I don’t know how he did that, but his hand movements gave me a hint that I should finally shoot the ball.

Sehun’s POV

                 It wasn’t successful.BUT, it did touch the board and the ring. “It’s a step,” I told her while getting the ball. “What step? It’s already an achievement! Pft!” she corrected me and so I smiled. I saw her smile back. We continued playing for more or less an hour and she… had quite some successful shots, like 7 out of 50. Hahaha! She looks really frustrated, but it’s cute for me. I love everything about her, right? So even when she fails at something, she just couldn’t fail to amuse me.

                   “I’m not playing that game anymore,” she said after sitting on the bench. Her face is red again, a sign that she’s exhausted. I sat next to her and placed the ball on the bench. “Why not? You’re really good,” I lied. “Yeah right, mr. devil. I know what I’m good at, I know what I’m not good at,” she rolled her eyes. “Calling me mr. devil after I taught you basketball? Pft, you’re really something…” I opened my bag and got a towel. I quickly wiped my sweat with the towel then I positioned my head on the arm of the bench. “Well, you lie. Devils are good at lying,” she continued. “You really like calling me a devil do you? Be my angel then,” I said in an arrogant tone as I closed my eyes and rest my head.

                       I felt her hand touched my head and move it. I opened my eyes and realize she was moving my head so that I could lie on her lap. Sweet! “What?” she asked me as if she’s doing nothing. Haha, just look at your face woman! I can tell that your face is red, not anymore from exhaustion, but from blushing too much! “Just so you know, these days, you keep on surprising me…” I let myself be comfortable and closed my eyes. “What do you mean?” I heard her ask but I just silenced myself. She’ll be dead embarrassed if I told her, she surprised me with her action last Sunday… when she let me rest on her shoulders. Damn it! I was really tired that day, I didn’t even get to hear 80 percent of what she sang to me, and I drifted off to sleep immediately.

                       “Yah, are you asleep?” she whispered. I kept my eyes closed and my mouth shut. I felt her finger touch lightly my cheek. “Yah… Sehun-ah…” she keeps on checking. But I’m a good actor! She doesn’t have an idea I’m one-hundred percent awake. “Pft. I just let you lie on my lap, not sleep on it,” she mumbled to herself and I felt her hand caressing my hair. Can we just stay like this forever? “mmm…” I made a sound while moving my head a little, just to look like I’m really sleeping. “Sehun-ah, you sleepyhead,” she whispered again while I felt her hands touch the left cheek of my face. Then she lifted my head a little back to its original position, since my acting position, I think, looked really uncomfortable.

                       “Ahhhh…” I stretched my arms while swiftly letting them wrap her waist. “Yah, Sehun. You’re playing with me now, aren’t you?” she started letting go of my arms from her waist but, yea, I’m stronger than her so she gave up in the end. “Yah! Open your eyes now, you ert!” she told me while giving off soft laughs. “I’m a devil, not a ert,” I finally opened my eyes and then I saw her raising an eyebrow to me. “erts are better than devils, do you have any idea? They can still have a chance to enter the gates of heaven,” she lectured me. “I disagree. This devil *points at myself* would only go to hell ‘cause he’ll kill those erts who’ll try to harass you. Besides, I don’t need heaven. If I’ll end up in hell, I’ll just have to kidnap you,” I said in a monotone and I saw her smile. See? You can’t stop loving this devil!

Your POV

                I opened my bag and suddenly brought out an envelope and a box of chocolates. “…this is so weird. But, here,” I immediately handed Sehun both. “What are these?” he asked curiously. “A letter and a box of chocolates,” I answered him bluntly and I saw him smirk. “What?” I asked. “You know, you’re learning from me,” he said while opening the box of chocolates I gave him. “You made this?” He asked after seeing the chocolates and I just nodded. I saw him grab a heart-shaped one and put it inside his mouth. He looked so blank I don’t know if he liked it or not? He grabbed another one but I stopped him. “Yah, won’t you tell me first if you like the taste or not?” I complained. “These are the best chocolates I’ve ever tasted in my life. So don’t ask for one, ‘cause I’m not planning sharing it with you,” he gave me a nod before eating another piece.

                     So, what made me give the devil some homemade chocolates? I was really planning to give it to him this past Monday, but then, obviously, I ended up not doing it… because I failed. It’s my first time trying to make some chocolates so it ended up as a living nightmare. I planned to try making one again, but there were no ingredients anymore. Only yesterday did my mom re-stock our ingredients, so it was also my time to make chocolates again… this time, judging from what Sehun said, a success. I know, I know… I can’t compare chocolates to Sehun… He’s just the sweetest thing.

 

Okay, since I feel so bad about not updating for a long time.. I updated one chapter again. Double update for everyone... =) okay, off to read Financial Accounting.. In a weird way, I'm loving this course. lol =))