The Date: Sehun's Surprise

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                “So where are we going?” she brought me back to reality. I think my jaw just dropped when I saw her came out of their gate. It’s the second time I saw her in a dress! Cute? Not really. Pretty? There’s more to her. Beautiful? She’s always beautiful. She’s my picture of an angel, but today is different. She leveled up to even the highest of the angels, Seraphim. She’s a goddess brought down to earth to have me fall in love. “Sehun!!!” she shouted at me. “Uh? Here,” I handed her the bouquet of roses I bought for her. “These are very pretty. Thank you,” she smiled while smelling the roses I gave her. I felt her touch my lower chin and pulled it up to close. “You look… really… beautiful” I said while still keeping my eyes on her face. “Psh! Thank you Sehun. You look dashing. What’s with the coat and tie? I only have this dress!” she gave me a pinch on the cheek and laughed. Oh god! I just love it when she laughs~!

                “You drive?” she asked while pointing at the grey volvo car behind me. “I always know how to drive, but I just had my license last week. Get in,” I opened the door for her and went for the driver’s seat. “Can you tell me where exactly are we going?” she asked me curiously while placing the bouquet at the backseat. “Seatbelts,” I ignored her question and started the car. “Aish~! You’re really not telling me?” she asked with an annoyed tone. “No,” I shook my head and gave her a light pinch on the cheek. “Fine! Just… don’t let me die,” she said while giving me a merong. “You have no confidence in my driving skills?” I gave her a cold glare. “Hmm… I don’t know. I just don’t want to die,” she said teasingly and gave me a grin. “Pft! Just so you know, next to my confidence in my face and dancing skills, my confidence in my driving skills takes place,” I told her arrogantly and started driving. “Whatever,” she said while rolling her eyes. Girls! “I won’t let you die. You still have to marry me,” I said unemotionally and I saw her, at the corner of my eye, looking at me. What? I mean it! I’m really marrying you!!

Your POV

                “We’re here,” Sehun said as he stopped and parked his car at the front of a huge white house. “We’re going here?” I asked him while pointing at the house and he just nodded while removing his seatbelt. He got off the car and opened the door for me. “Why are we here?” I asked him again. I sounded like a very nagging girlfriend, but who could blame me? I have a snob boyfriend who doesn’t like talking. Pft! “Why not?” he returned me a question while grabbing my hand and started to walk inside the house.

                 “Yah! Sehun-ah, wait! Why are we in this place?” I asked him for the nth time. “Some people wanted to meet you,” he finally answered me while ringing the doorbell. “Huh? But who--” I was confused when I saw two guards open the gate for him. “Good morning sir Sehun! Long time no see,” Sehun nodded at him before focusing back on me. “Oh, is this your girlfriend?”  the same guard ask Sehun so I just slightly bowed and gave him a smile. “Are they inside?” Sehun asked the other guard. “They’re in the dining area, waiting for you,” he answered him. Sehun continued dragging me inside this white house. Oh crap. Is this Sehun’s house? “Who exactly am I meeting?” I asked Sehun and he turned to look at me. I have a weird feeling about this! Please Sehun, don’t tell me I’m meeting---My parents.

                 Sh*t! I can still back out. There’s the gate, it’s still open. Mianhae Sehun, I’m not prepared!! I turned around to run back but Sehun le devil had faster reflexes. He grabbed me by the waist so I just had to give up. “Uh… wrong move there woman,” he told me while smiling mischievously.“Why didn’t you tell me?!?” I asked him in a panic voice. I really am panicking: mentally, emotionally and physically! “It’s a surprise,” he said calmly. “Surprise?! This must be the reason why I’m not really fond of surprises. Oh no Sehun!! I’m doomed! I’m not prepared! What if they--" he cut me by giving me a kiss… on the LIPS! “Don’t worry too much. They’ll love you,” he whispered to me so I just nodded without saying a word. I’m currently in a state of calamity. I don’t know if it’s because I’m meeting Sehun’s parents for the first time or because Sehun just kissed me. Eff!!! It’s like the feeling of going straight to hell but then some angel pulled me back to paradise just to guide me back to hell. Jinhee-ah!! Where are you when I need you? I must die now!!!!

 

Long time no update.. Like 2 days late.. hehe~ sorry, I was busy hanging out with some friends.. Summer is ending soon... I'm going to see them again on sembreak.. =( Anyways, thanks for all the comments and subscriptions. I'm so happy. =) You're gonna meet Sehun's parents!! Goodluck on the next chapters~ kekeke ^^