The hyungs are lonely...

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                Surprisingly, you survived the night and had enough sleep. Your dreams consisted of Sehun though. The next day, you prepared for the day as usual, but more than excited to go to SME than before. You looked at your phone and saw your wallpaper of Sehun. You just can’t help but smile. This guy… is my man. You thought as you happily grabbed your bag and headed at the passenger seat next to your mom. “From him?” you heard your mom blurt out so you looked at her and saw her pointing at the bracelet Sehun gave you. You just nodded shyly; you’d rather talk about Sehun with your dad than your mom. It’s just complicatedly weird for you. “Omo~! I just noticed it! So pretty unnie!” you then heard Jinhee said excitedly while holding your wrist. “Really?” you asked her happily while also adoring the bracelet with Sehun’s initials in it. “Very pretty! My brother-in-law has good taste,” she smiled at you and you just can’t help but blush. Oh well, I guess my whole family’s approved of Sehun! You thought while smiling your heart out.

                You arrived at the SME twenty minutes earlier. “Jin-ah…” you slowly called jinhee. “Ne! Ne! Go to Sehun-oppa!” she said happily while giving you a hand gesture that you can go. “Komawo Jin-ah...” you pinched her cheeks and started walking towards the cafeteria where Sehun always is. “Unnie!” you heard Jinhee shout so you turned around to look at her. “I really like Sehun-oppa for you!” she continued as she waved and headed towards the elevator. You could just smile at your sister’s support for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                I immediately saw Sehun… drinking his hot coffee again. I walked slowly closer to him and covered his eyes with both of my hands. “Should I act surprised or should I be honest?” he said in his arrogant tone while putting down his coffee, I still kept my hands on his eyes. “Hm? I don’t really know… should I ask for a hint? How about a kiss on the cheek?” I heard him laugh from under his breath. “No. I’m a guy, I don’t kiss another guy,” I said while trying to imitate another voice. Two words: Epic. Fail. “Haha! You didn’t tell me you have hidden talent when it comes to impersonation. But who did you impersonate?” he asked and laughed a little after I finally gave up and pulled my hands away from his eyes. “Laugh all you want! You should’ve just cooperated, you know. Psh!” I said without looking at him and pouted. He really did laugh. “Very obedient,” I said while raising an eyebrow to him.

                “Coffee?” he asked. “No thanks, I already drank mine back home,” I said and he just nodded. “We better go up,” he said after finishing his coffee. “Ne,” I said and so I stood up. He also stood up and quickly grabbed my hands. I gave him an I-saw-what-you-did-there look and he just gave me a smirk. “What?” now he looked so innocent. “Nothing,” I said also trying to look normal. Holy sh*t. This elevator! I just remembered last night. For the lamb of gahhh!! Sehun entered the elevator normally; I just hope he doesn’t hear my heartbeat right now.

Sehun’s POV

                Aaaaahhh! Oh Sehun, you’re one lucky man! How did you get this woman fall for you? Oh right! I forgot I have this face. Who wouldn’t fall in love with me? But voice impersonation in the morning? Haha! To be honest, she really fails in it… BIGTIME! I don’t know how that voice can be compared to Chanyeol-hyung. Hahaha!! But it doesn’t matter, she’s too cute.

                When we entered the practice I kept hold of her hands. “Are you two already together?” I heard D.O.-hyung who first saw us asked. “Uh? Ne,” I said casually. “Congrats man,” I heard Baekhyun-hyung said while tapping my shoulders. “Thanks, hyung” I said to him and I saw ____-ah smiling at him. “MWORAGOOOOO~???? SINCE WHEN?? YOU MAKNAE!! WHY DIDN’T I HEARD OF THIS?!?” I heard Chanyeol-hyung ask in a loud voice. I don’t know if he’s excited or if he’s just on crack. “She gave me her answer yesterday, hyung! No need to be all hysterical, aish!” I said while pulling ____-ah with me at the two empty chairs at the corner. “Soooo… is that why you didn’t kill me yesterday?” Kai-hyung suddenly asked. I saw Chanyeol-hyung, Jiyeong, Jinhee and D.O-hyung crowding us. “Congratulations ___-unnie! Oh, is that couple bracelets?” I heard Jiyeong ask ____-ah. “Thanks Jiyeong… uhm, yes… it is,” she answered Jiyeong shyly.

                “____-ah,” I called her name since she’s busy fixing her things. “Hm?” she asked while coming closer to me. “Here,” I grabbed my bag and gave her three-stemmed red roses. Good thing, they’re not ruined inside my bag! “What is this?” she asked. “Roses,” I answered her. “I know what this is called. I mean why are you giving me roses again?” she asked with confused expression painted all over her face. “I just feel like giving you roses,” I said while looking at her blankly. “Awww… so sweet!” I heard Jiyeong comment. For everyone’s information, these ‘shippers’ are still around us. “Uh? When are you guys planning to leave us alone?” I turned my attention to my hyungs who’s all green with envy. “Hyung… I also want a girlfriend,” I heard Kai-hyung blurt out to Chanyeol-hyung and D.O.-hyung. “Girlfriend…? I need a wife!” D.O.-hyung also said before standing up from his seat. And they all left ____-ah and me alone. Finally!

                “Thank you Sehun,” I heard her say while smelling the roses I gave her and I just nodded while smiling. “Ready for practice?” I asked her. “Ne, but first…” she suddenly gave me a peck on my right cheek and stood up. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug, not minding everyone else, I don’t really care. My hyungs must really die of envy now. Haha! “Sehun… they’re watching,” she whispered. “Who’s watching? You’re the only one I can see,” I said before hugging her even tighter.

 

Finally back with another post! Gahhhd! I can't believe I wrote something this cheesy.. Shoot me! Lols :)) Oh, and poor hyungs, they are older yet the maknae is the one who has lovelife.. And D.O.!! HAHA :)) WIFE? Seriously? LOL :))))))) COMMENTS, keep them coming~ love you guys!