The Phone Call...

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I just kissed Sehun. WAAAA!! Why the hell did I take the initiative? What if Sehun doesn’t like aggressive girls? Stupid! Lee _____, you PABO!! You should’ve waited for Sehun to be the one to kiss you! Aish~ I think I’ve gone crazy! T______T

                “Unnie!!!” I saw Jinhee running towards my direction so I stopped and looked at her. “Where are you going? Our car is always parked in that direction,” she said while pointing the other side of the road. “Oh, right,” I said impassively. “Why? Is something bothering our ____-ah?” my mom suddenly asked Jinhee while the latter just shook her head. They both eyed me suspiciously so I immediately looked away trying hard not to catch their gazes. Am I really bothered? YES! It was actually my first REAL kiss. I just don’t know how to react… Ottoke?!? -_____-

                On the drive home I pretended to act so exhausted… oh! Erase the ‘pretended’ word because I really am exhausted with the practice. I heard my phone beep but I ignored it. I just closed my eyes, trying to look as if I’m sleeping so that my mom and Jinhee wouldn’t ask me further questions. Thank goodness it worked. When we finally arrived home, my mom ‘woke’ me up and so I grabbed my things and directed inside the house. Good thing my Appa had a bigger news about his business stuff; I was invisible all throughout dinner. After, I headed towards my room, did my rituals, changed to my sleeping clothes and went for my bed. I remembered ignoring a message when I was in the car, so I quickly looked for my phone and saw a message from My Handsome Devil… “Text me when you’re home.”

                I don’t know why, but I always get butterflies whenever my phone beeps and see that it’s Sehun who texted me. I replied to Sehun, saying I’m sorry for taking too long to reply and that I’m at home. I haven’t even locked my phone when my phone suddenly rang. I stared at my phone again and there… my Sehun’s calling.

                “…Yoboseyo?” it took me three rings before I answered his call. Really, I still don’t know what to say to him. I’m still not over with our ‘moment’ in the elevator. “You busy?” he asked in his famous no-emotion tone. “Uhm… no not really. Why?” I said trying to sound normal since my heart is beating in an abnormal rate now. “Why didn’t you answer my call immediately?” he asked. I was actually expecting a cold tone from him but he surprisingly uttered them in a calm tone. “Uhm… sorry,” I apologized. “You don’t have to apologize,” I heard a sound of chuckle from his voice and I think my lips just formed into a smile. “So… why did you call?” I asked him. “Why? You don’t miss me?” he asked in an arrogant tone. “I told you I’m not really the type to miss anyone,” I lied. Truth be told, I miss him every day. Even if I see him six days a week, I immediately miss him when I go home. I don’t know… maybe, I just really love Sehun.Really? Pft! You even kissed me,” he continued being so arrogant and I heard him laugh a little. Why does he have to let me remember!! Argh!!! “Aish! Whatever,” I said immediately; I don't know what to say anymore. Crap! And then I heard him laugh. “You satisfied?” I continued in a cold tone. “Very satisfied,” he said proudly. Right. He’s always so full of himself, but his statement made me blush. Argh!!! I hate you, Sehun!! Why did I fall for someone with that arrogant attitude?!

                  “Anyway… I called because I also miss you. Fine, maybe even more than how much you miss me…” he said it sincerely and I heard him sigh. “Sehun-ah…” I don’t know what to say. I just felt my smile heading to my ears.”You need to rest now… I’ll see you tomorrow then,“ he said. Yeah right! As if I can still sleep with what you just said. Ne, Sehun-ah… I’ll see you tomorrow, you sleep too! Good night!” I said but I really don’t want to hang up. I still want to hear my handsome devil’s voice.“Hang up first. Don’t dream of me, I’ll see you tomorrow anyway! Hehe!” he said arrogantly while chuckling. “Aish~! Who said I’ll dream of you?!” I said in an annoyed tone. “Haha! Okay, no need to be defensi—Don’t you start with the word defensive! I am so not defensive! I’m hanging up!” I cut him and I just heard him laugh. I didn’t hang up yet, of course, I just want to hear his laugh a little bit longer. “You’re still not hanging up? Yah, you need sleep okay? If you don’t hang up, I won’t either so you better hang up now… goodnight… I LOVE YOU,And there he goes again…Bulls eye! With those last three words, I just fell deeper. Trapped into his spell, but I don’t want to drink any potion that would get me out of his spell. I just want to be trapped in it forever.  “...goodnight Sehun… I love you too,” I quickly hang up and lied down on my bed with a smile on my face and butterflies all over my stomach. I stared at the bracelet Sehun just gave me. Am I seeing fireworks inside my room? I think I’m hallucinating… this must be the result of a love drug overdose, called OH SEHUN.

 

Happy Sunday everyone~! I'm really smiling when I read your comments about Kai and being his y self. LOL :)) Ohh, this chapter.They finally said those three words, eight letters!! Hayyy.. LOVE <3333 Anyways, since it's sunday[no connection at all], I'd be posting another chapter for you guys. Double update today!! See you in the next chapter then~!! Stay with me!^^ But comment on this chapter too~ heehee ^^