Continue at the elevator...

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

“WHY DID YOU COME BACK!!!” I yelled at Kai-hyung and I saw his shocked expression painted all over his face. “Uhm… eh… I was looking for… OH! There! I left this here maknae-ah. Why are you so angry? Did I really interrupt something?” he asked teasingly after pulling out his charged phone from an outlet. “Aish! Close this room, and the lights. I’ll just take a shower, wait for me in the parking lot,” I grabbed my bag and left the practice room.

                After I finished taking my shower, I went back to check on the practice room. It’s locked so I’m guessing Kai-hyung already took care of everything. I went for the elevator and saw _____-ah also waiting for the elevator. “Hey,” I said and went closer to her. “I thought you left,” I continued. “I’m a girl. I take time in the shower,” she said while locking her arms around mine. “Hayyy… Sehun-ah!” she’s now pinching my right cheek. “What? You love me so much?” I asked while forming a smirk. “Aish! Really!” she pulled her grip away and entered the now opened elevator; I followed her. Inside the elevator, I quickly pulled her closer to me, giving her a hug. “It’s you who love me so much! Pft!” she said in an arrogant tone before hugging me back so I just laughed.

                “Don’t miss me too much, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said to her before pulling away from our hug. “I won’t,” she said while pouting. Haha! Cute! The elevator’s now on the 2nd floor… “Sehun-ah…” she called my name so I tilted my head sideways to look at her. 1st floor… She hugged the back of my neck before I suddenly felt her lips touch mine. It took me few milliseconds to absorb what just happened. She kissed me! And before the elevator door opened, she released herself. “Goodnight~!” she waved her hand while smiling so beautifully and I could see her red face. I think she got shy from what she did. I saw her walk towards the lobby. I assumed it’s where her mom and Jinhee’s waiting for her. I just went straight to the parking lot wearing a big smile on my face.

Kai’s POV

                Why did it feel like I left something? My bag, check! My laptop, check! My y self, check! What is it that I’m missing?....... Oh.My.Friggin.Goodness! Where’s my phone????? My life is my phone!! Where did I--- Oh, god! I think I left it in the practice room. “Hyung, aren’t you going back to fetch Sehun?” I asked manager-hyung who’s driving us back to our dorm. “Yeah, why?” he asked me while keeping his focus on the road. “I need to go back. I left my whole life in the practice room…” I said sadly. “He basically just left his phone,” Chanyeol-hyung interpreted what I said to Manager-hyung since he doesn’t understand what I just said. “Ohhh… okay. Then after I drop everyone back to the dorm, let’s go back to SME and get your life back,” manager-hyung said to me while smiling.

                So I came back to the SME building. My phone! Wait for me~~~!! I hurried to the practice room and opened the door when I saw ____-noona and Sehun close to each other. Oh.My! I think I just interrupted something. ____-noona immediately stood up and excused herself while I received a shout from a heated Sehun. I told Sehun I left my phone and about what business they were doing before I came. Hehe! He just left the room so I ended up closing the lights and locking the door. Aish, I might as well wait for Sehun to scold me again. I don’t really understand why I always receive yells from our maknae, aren’t I older than him? I should be respected! Pft!

                I saw Sehun coming towards our company car. Psh! It’s not like I wanted to interrupt or something. I was inside the car waiting for him to yell at me but he just went inside, even ignoring me. “Ahm… aren’t you going to yell at me?” I asked in a confused tone. “Nope,” he said it HAPPILY! Oh my goodness! What is wrong with you Maknae…? Or, did something happen when I wasn’t around? I eyed him suspiciously. “Don’t ask any more questions. I’m just in a good mood,” he said in a monotone without looking at me. “You got kissed!” I said teasingly and he gave me a death glare... but soon changed into a mischievous smirk. “Oh my freaking god! So who kissed first?” I asked desperately and he just continued to smirk. You lucky maknae!! With your attitude, how’d you have a girlfriend? Pft! “YAH!! Come on man! Details,” I said while shaking his arms and he just looked at me blankly. Pft! So selfish!!

 

Oh.Em.Gee!! KIT is OUT THE HOUSE!! Lol.. sorry for those who doesn't understand me and those who likes Kit.. I just really hate that dude. Pft! So I'm overly happy, he's finally evicted! Bwahahaha :)) I'm spazzing alone. lol >:)) I just can't contain myself from too much... HAPPINESS~ Anyways, I'm so sorry that it took me too long to update. I have no idea how to write this chapter..-_- My brain's having too much ideas, I don't know how to compress them. lol

WAAAA!! See? I'm so happy! YOU KISSED!! BWAHAHAHA :)) the one Kai interrupted, in the end, Sehun and you still managed to do the kissing thing.. And Sehun is so freaking happy, he wouldn't kick Kai from interrupting his first attempt.. LOL :)) I love you guys, keep on commenting! And thanks for my  new subscribers. love you guys so much... SO MUCH~!!